Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:50 AM

Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It (1868 Views)

3 Reasons To Be Excited For FIFA 18 / What We're Excited For At E3 2017 / Top Ten Tips To Consider When Playing Watchdogs 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by Santoscity(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Any gamer will be excited for the announcement of the new watchdogs game even though they were many who hated on the first game for not delivering (I not one of them) but you have to admit the game looks really good.

Of course we do know that graphics is not all as a game can have ground breaking graphics but in terms of gameplay the game doesn't just work not pointing fingers but such as the likes of quantum break best graphics game doesn't just work.

But hoping it works you just want to head on to steam by November and get it ............. not really you need to have a really beefed out PC we are talking a 970 or 390 in order to enjoy this game to its fullest but I know a lot of you NL gamers have some serious gaming rigs but if you don't just don't even bother waisting your money and stay at your highly optimized pes games on your 710m, r5 or even integrated graphic systems.
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by davien(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't get what the rage is about on playing at max settings... something even consoles rarely do.. But hey, if you can cheers to you.

Ran Watchdogs 1 like a breeze on my 850m,same as fallout 4,gta V, etc..

Laptops post 2016 would already be equipped with thunderbolt 3 that would support desktop gpu's like the 1080 and nvidia has announced that 1080 cards won't have a mobile series but would be port into laptops albeit scaled back in configurations... just to make gaming affordable to all. smiley
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by Santoscity(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
davien:
I don't get what the rage is about on playing at max settings... something even consoles rarely do.. But hey, if you can cheers to you.

Laptops post 2016 would already be equipped with thunderbolt 3 that would support desktop gpu's like the 1080 and nvidia has announced that 1080 cards won't have a mobile series but would be port into laptops albeit scaled back in configurations... just to make gaming affordable to all. smiley

Please I will like to ask What is the cheapest laptop with thunderbolt 3 and how much is the cheapest external graphics amp add those together with the graphics card and tell me if that isn't more expensive than a full desktop PC with that same card.

And if you have gamed at max you will no why they are obsessed just saying.
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by davien(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Santoscity:

Please I will like to ask What is the cheapest laptop with thunderbolt 3 and how much is the cheapest external graphics amp add those together with the graphics card and tell me if that isn't more expensive than a full desktop PC with that same card.

And if you have gamed at max you will no why they are obsessed just saying.
I play mad max on ultra and it's visually appealing, that's it... nothing more.

Laptops with thunderbolt 3 would be available in $300-400 cheapest.. desktop 1080 is a mere $500-600,prices which would still fall during summer and winter give aways..

I don't have to be immersed on ultra to enjoy games, it's fo0lish to brag on something so trivial as that to me over other people who're constrained either by budget or just preference...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by Samtoby(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2016
I fell in love with the Watch dogs when it first came out but then am on PC laptop gaming and my PC can't run a game like that... The game required a 6GB of RAM while my PC is just 4GB, first major buzz kill for me...
One of the major games that vex me till I got a console few weeks ago... I was watching the trailer for Watch dogs 2 yesterday night on my console, I quickly quit it and log on to my PC to download it so that I can watch it Over and Over and Over again.. The game is just dope and awesome.. Am glad that I don't have to worry about requirement this time.. Can't wait till November to get the game and Call of Duty MW Remastered and off course Infiniti Warfare.
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by Santoscity(m): 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
$300 for a skylake processor needed to drive thunderbolt 3?? Really

That will be really good to see
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by vivacetomcat: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oops!! PC GAMERS.
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by sirliu(m): 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's not just about the max settings and visual fidelity which are a big draw. It's also the fact that you can run your games at a buttery smooth 60 fps. To me running at 1080p 60 fps is the best and I'll gladly turn down some settings to achieve that even though I use a GTX 970.

davien:

Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by purplekayc(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
U don't have to play at max
A gtx 780 ,multi threaded 3.5 ghz processor,with 8 gb ram would run it (8gb)is the least standard now for Rams
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by davien(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
purplekayc:
U don't have to play at max
A gtx 780 ,multi threaded 3.5 ghz processor,with 8 gb ram would run it (8gb)is the least standard now for Rams
Some won't listen... max settings is the goal, their choice though.
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by jorhney(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
got xboxone cheesy
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by urahara(m): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
davien:
I play mad max on ultra and it's visually appealing, that's it... nothing more.

Laptops with thunderbolt 3 would be available in $300-400 cheapest.. desktop 1080 is a mere $500-600,prices which would still fall during summer and winter give aways..

I don't have to be immersed on ultra to enjoy games, it's fo0lish to brag on something so trivial as that to me over other people who're constrained either by budget or just preference...

Abeg which one na thunderbolt 3
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by davien(m): 12:38am On Jun 29, 2016
urahara:

Abeg which one na thunderbolt 3
Next-gen USB port that supports external graphics cards.. so you'd be able to use desktop gpu on a laptop.
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by urahara(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2016
davien:
Next-gen USB port that supports external graphics cards.. so you'd be able to use desktop gpu on a laptop.

shocked jesu. I guess it will be very expensive
Re: Hello NL Gamers, Excited For Watchdogs 2 That's If You Can Run It by urahara(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2016
davien post=46510764[b:
]I don't get what the rage is about on playing at max settings...[/b] something even consoles rarely do.. But hey, if you can cheers to you.

I swear

(1) (Reply)

Top Android Mobile Games On Playstore 2017 / Publishers For A Board Game / Ps4 Games Exchange- Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.