Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Jornal Of A Virgin Boy - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Jornal Of A Virgin Boy (508 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Jornal Of A Virgin Boy by genetos(m): 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
THE JORNAL OF A VIRGIN BOY by Genesis Williams

The reflection of light in her eyes are like tiny stars in the cold night, she giggles and smiles at me, her florescent white teeth are like sunrise, Nay... Like the grace of God. She grace me with a kiss on my lips... Wet... Warm it felt just right, taste like like a forbidden fruit from the gardens of Eden. Am sunk into paradise nor perdition, I take a deep breath, she smells like what angels should smell like, her skin glows like polished metal made from glass, My core temperature rises, am in. Like an asthmatic patient, I find myself gasping for oxygen, the beating from my heart is that of an African festivals drum. This momentum feels like a running train with no brakes... Wait... Something is coming, no, wait stop!... Huh? For 3 seconds it felt like the universe stopped, for 3 seconds I saw the face of God, for 3 seconds... Explaining what happened in that 3 seconds is futile. Our bodies tangled like cables am in heaven basked in our holy sin.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ebooks From Our Online Ebook Store / Anybody With Knowledge Of Either Norwegian Or Polish Here? / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.