Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (28224 Views)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Girlfriend Differs In Religion. What Should I Do ... / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by korel9: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
Straight to the point. I've not been lucky in relationships with Christian ladies but always found genuine and true love with muslim ladies. Now I'm in another relationship with this Muslim girl and I'm ready to marry her.
We both have no problem with our religion but the problem is her guardians (her dad is late and her mum, though a Christian married to a muslim man is out of reach). To top it all, she grew up with a Hausa woman who has a Kogi airforce man for a husband. As for my parents, it can be worked out.
There's always been this barrier of Christian men not being able to marry Muslim ladies but the other way round is possible.
Is it possible to break this barrier and make her my wife?

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Sleekydee(m): 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
brb, am checking google

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by vicky6855(f): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
You are threading on broken bottles...this is a situation that calls for spiritual advise...

Better go to a pastor or elder in the church... Because even though I give you a great advise and it works out for you... That lady may one day hand you over to your enemies... (Just like Delilah did to Samson)...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Eddygourdo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2016
Is she really worth all the hassle ? Love is like a tender rose, too much hassles act like thorns. No matter how careful with time it could kill the rose. To marry that woman in the nigerian environment will take a lot of labour, are you certain such labours won't kill the feelings when you finally win ? You may feel its romantic to fight for whom you love and believe in. But most times once the battle is over, you are worn out to love the person and you start wondering if it was worth it.

If you feel this is a path you want to follow, then do so, its easier for you to convert to islam to marry her and chhristain later after marriage . think about that. Its deceptive but it would work. Above all show religious tolerance if she refuses to join ur xtian faith after marriage. Cheers

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2016
muslim and redeem are 5 & 6

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by eleojo23: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is a very delicate matter.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by snadguy007(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Don't rush into conclusion yet.... Meet her guardians to know their stand.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Chimaritoponcho: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
give her BELLE
thank me later

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Does it matter that much? Religion?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by MrCow(m): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
lolz, there are some fundamental things You must get right b4 going into marriage
Religion is one. My brov, ts either You are converted to Islam or shez converted to Christianity b4 You tie the knots. Two cannot walk together except they agree, it won't help your spiritual life

no problem should be underestimated before marriage, they end up becoming the stumbling block @ the end of the day. not even a matter as witty as in-laws or religion

My two cent
*modified*

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Partisan: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
korel9:
Straight to the point. I've not been lucky in relationships with Christian ladies but always found genuine and true love with muslim ladies. Now I'm in another relationship with this Muslim girl and I'm ready to marry her.
We both have no problem with our religion but the problem is her guardians (her dad is late and her mum, though a Christian married to a muslim man is out of reach). To top it all, she grew up with a Hausa woman who has a Kogi airforce man for a husband. As for my parents, it can be worked out.
There's always been this barrier of Christian men not being able to marry Muslim ladies but the other way round is possible.
Is it possible to break this barrier and make her my wife?

Dude the summary of every thing is that you don't have much issue, the most important thing in marriage is TRUE love which i can see is present in your relationship other things comes second.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Jimadey(f): 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Just let her go

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by MakeWeTalk: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
If you are a true Christian you will know that the bible say's do not be unequally yoked with the unbeliever

2 Corinthians 6:14
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

So you cannot marry an unbeliever.

But I suspect that this is just to insult Christians so, I'll tell you why muslim women should leave islam and follow Jesus.

In Islam Men are COMMANDED to beat their wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

Christian men are commanded to LOVE THEIR WIVES NOT BEAT

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

Allah couldn't save mohammed and his followers the muslims

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)

Jesus on the other hand went to heaven in everybody's view

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

NOT ONLY THAT Jesus PROMISES SALVATION TO ALL WHO BELIEVE HIM

Mark
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16[b] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved[/b]; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT IS THAT JESUS LIVES, MOHAMMED IS DEAD
FOR THE LIVING ONE THAT CAN SAVE

162 Likes 20 Shares

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by SincereBigot: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bro.. let's not deceive ourselves, she cannot get married to you because

1. she is a muslim
2. girls are naturally very considerate of their parents

they might decide to disown if she continues with her plans, because we all know how muslim parents can be

except offcourse, you decide to convert to her religion

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Innodon(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Young03(m): 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
1.just give her Belle

2.take her by force
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Proffdada: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
True love has no religion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by petkoffdrake2(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Op, is it true U'll be flogged b4 u marry Muslim ladies? As in Christian to Muslim?

Meanwhile, read my signature

For now, we are adding ladies only.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Vanpascore(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Though i am single, but it always baffles me a lot as what level religion is in Nigeria, most of us were just fortunate to meet our parents in a certain religion and we followed there steps. May i ask, did we decide to be born in Nigeria or else where? So why are we so concern about religion of our parents.

To the point, love matters a lot. Do you love her? What tribe are you? Yorubas are a bit tolerance when religion comes, but for the other major tribes in Nigeria, na just to laugh (cos of parental influence). Sit her down, two of you own your future, know her own view as regards the matter, do not hide anything for her. If yu guys are able to conclude well, no wahala, just carry on with your relationship, leave parental, guardian or any body, who might want to dictate for you, you own your life. Most importantly, pray to God to bless ur actions (in any religion or mode of praying you know. Your decision will not be a regret, enjoy your planned home.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by TVTKOKO(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
DATS WHY I LOVE THE YORUBAS
They av no dictionary for religion barriers cool cool cool

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by solidman59(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dicey, but go for it bro. If it's worth it, of course

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by canalily(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Why nt teach her ur language and learn hersundecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by candidbabe(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmmm
I wonder the kind of churches some Christians claim to be attending. @op do you read your Bible?
The Bible says in 2 corinthians 6 vs14 do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever.
Don't you know the Muslims are unbelievers?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by onadana: 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
you try ooooo.....always lucky with Muslim girls.....silly excuse.Why you never marry one since...using style to sample their puna.... Oloshi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Autino(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
Bross if you are from the northern part of this country and you are not ready to die or convert to Islam I advice you think twice.

Speacking out of experience

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by petux(m): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2016
there is no prob with that .. you are not the first that is qonna do it and u ain't gonna be the last.....sum did it and it was successful why others did it and it ended up bad.....communication matters.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Tjohnnay: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by helphelp: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Grabs popcorn to read comments
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Olibboy: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
But we are not talking about your family #Emmanuela's voice#
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Olibboy: 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
But we are not talking about your family #Emmanuela's voice
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by confirmerg(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
in some part in nigeria, it can happen but in other side it is a big problem, so if u think there will be a problem in the end u can quit.
Re: How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? by Rossikk(m): 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2016
OP I don't know what to tell you, but this problem highlights the GREAT FOOLISHNESS OF OUR PEOPLE. Look at this. Two AFRICANS, PERFECTLY IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER, cannot get married because both their parents follow two different FOREIGN, IMPORTED RELIGIONS.

IT IS A SHAME. LOOK AT HOW THE WHITE MAN HAS DIVIDED US!!!

If adopting their religions mean we no longer see the humanity in our own brothers, DITCH THEIR FUUKING RELIGIONS!

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things That A Man Needs More Than Beauty / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.