Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 PM

##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## (63867 Views)

All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by lambofri: 5:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Adesiji77:
3 threads on FP in respect of just ONE phone? shocked

Nairaland Mods and Camon C9... angry
Lmao..this photo cracks me up all d time

1 Like

Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by lambofri: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2016
demsid:
I swear to God who made me. This tecno c9 na rubbish phone. U can't know now, buy it use it for 3months Nd u will realise,
Pls tecno na scammers dont buy this stupid c9. I've said my own.
I'm using c8 so b4 d paid tecno marketers doing the hyping will come n bash me.
I've used at of tecno phones b4 my eyes open. Just becos I can't afford quality phones but I'll rather pick gionee or xiaomi amongst those China tins. Tecno is a no no. Be wise.
Advicer omawagbe continue
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 6:10am On Jun 28, 2016
dprince042:
[size=18pt]Tecno no go kill me grin[/size]
You no go die
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 6:11am On Jun 28, 2016
Clarinett:
I give it to techno on this one.
They tried
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Ana5000(f): 1:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
It was really cool of them to upgrade to 2gb ram
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by khadii1: 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
Deeni131:

Can I try it on my z30

Abeg, how do I use with PC or iphone?

What is the Simple server config?

Thank you!
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
PMONEY6:
Toy.
smh
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Youngzedd:

Bro, you can get a phone better than this crap below 50k

Check Kulimart dot com
abeg it's her choice..the phone is a great one
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
hustla:
Piece of s.hit phone
2gb ram In 2016,id rather buy the Xiaomi mi5. Even the 3Gig ram on the S6 edge looks out dated right now
Tecno should better step up
Like they are forcing you to buy...oniranu awon spoilers
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
samuelezeja:
Tecno will invent Camon 10(C10)next year so mellow down

I am waiting
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
engrrichie92:

why not just save 30k more and get LG G4 4G LTE smartphone hexacore camera 16MP/8MP front camera 3GB/32GB (80,400) with far better proc
instead of all these initial gragra techno phones
just get a good phone once and for all
The phone is very good..can u ppl stop bad mouthing Tecno
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Youngzedd:

When others are using P10 and above.

Tecno can never be serious. They spend too much on advertising the crap. This is the main reason their phone is now getting expensive.

Instead of them to learn from Xiaomi, Meizu and Co.

The best advert any company can do is to make a quality phone, give support to it and people will do advertising for you. This is what Xiaomi did and they are successful in Asia.

Tecno will never learn even though they have a good market share in Nigeria.

Soon Tecno will say “We Didn’t Do Anything Wrong, But Somehow, We Lost” Last Speech by Nokia’s CEO
LOL
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
mtndata:
A lot of gossips and leaks images of the Tecno Camon C9 have been spreading all over the internet and lots of people are nervously waiting for the arrival of this wonderful device.....Read Full Story >> http://www.mtndata.com.ng/2016/06/tecno-camon-c9-review-spec-and-price-in-nigeria.html

54k??i thought it was 50k o
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
Timileyin1234:
I'm tired of this Tecno, can't they make use of snapdragon cpu. I'm so sure of that camera 13mp can't better my classic 8mp. The phone isn't with corning gorilla protection. crap
No dey can't..make for them
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
sajolor:
This pure rubbish.... My infinix phone hot note pro is far better than this phone...

Come to think of the price...
Is not worth it....

I'd rather buy a Samsung than this inferior phone
Then buy samsung..different strokes for different folks
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
dauntless15:
Whatever you do in this world someone will criticize you, even if you died for your mum, i dont criticize those products because i dont produce one, only thing i do is keep my money and keep my mouth shut and simply move on, this device is dope, wether yall haters consent or not tecno is going places and am gonna buy it even if its next month i have money to spare, currently using an infinix so dont call me a fanboy.
You v said it all
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2016
yasolan:

C'mon that's ridiculous
too ridiculous i swear
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
biggiyke:

the gsm village before PWD busstop if u heading to oshodi. i also saw the LG g3 for 37k. but i went for the g2 cos it comes with non-removable battery. iv had serious battery issues with a UK phone and i suspected that the seller replaced the original battery with a fake. since then, if im not buying new, the UK used must have sealed battery.
True ders always issues with uk used phones that have removable battery
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
dauntless15:
No one is buying o, just talk talk
I know people that v bought
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
jidehis:
but the Tband doesn't come with it na except u pre-order
Yeaa that's true
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by shaneefe(f): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dannybrainz:
Tecno try gon. 13mp front n rear mehn that's cool
overly cool..i swear
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by dauntless15(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
shaneefe:
where are they?
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by dauntless15(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
shaneefe:
You v said it all
i always hate people condemning something they haven't even seen
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:37am On Jun 29, 2016
shaneefe:
Me too.... Saw a buyer in my dream sad'
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ZesusHVWritter(m): 5:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Strange as it is, it's now obvious that those who critize tecno for their lack of innovation and poor put-together of phone hardwares are their only customers.

I have seen over a handful of persons on this thread with applaud for this mishit of a device, yet not even a single buyer from the numerous thumbs up.
Instead of you people to call tecno latest additions what they are, and detest tecno's ineptitude towards smartphone manufacturing, you are trying to sway people into buying this expensive joke as a martphone.
Before you come calling me an hater or something you can't verify, do state five tecno device you have bought and used, then you will get my attention.
*taking a stroll through tecno's achives of failed creations*
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Norman4real(m): 6:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Dannybrainz:

IT IS IF U ASK
I think the phantom 5 is still superior to the c9
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Norman4real(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2016
lambofri:
You know this how??
same way we all know s6 is 2015, s7 is 2016, s8 is 2017, s9 is 2018, s10 is 2019... It's called maths.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2016
shaneefe:
54k??i thought it was 50k o

I thought so too.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 30, 2016
well, not so bad. looks great.
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Hansbireo(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2016
credits to nothing! in terms of camera tecno won users but i still don't like unless it capture raw photos.. im interested in performance and speed tho shocked. i just make things clear mid range phone like camon c9, should have pose corning gorrila glass, mediatek helio x10 or p10 since its from china.. coming down to the basic needs of every android user is majorly updates and roms that won't break the phone.. that's all.. they did try but the phone size which is 10mm mess the phone up :/
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by Hansbireo(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2016
ZesusHVWritter:
Strange as it is, it's now obvious that those who critize tecno for their lack of innovation and poor put-together of phone hardwares are their only customers.

I have seen over a handful of persons on this thread with applaud for this mishit of a device, yet not even a single buyer from the numerous thumbs up.
Instead of you people to call tecno latest additions what they are, and detest tecno's ineptitude towards smartphone manufacturing, you are trying to sway people into buying this expensive joke as a martphone.
Before you come calling me an hater or something you can't verify, do state five tecno device you have bought and used, then you will get my attention.
*taking a stroll through tecno's achives of failed creations*

Its just that nigerians would buy.. did you know that tecno randomly release devices like shiit.. example tecno w4, camon c9.. like last year y2,y3,y4,y6,phantom 2,l6 in one year..
Re: ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## by BenKafor(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hansbireo:

Its just that nigerians would buy.. did you know that tecno randomly release devices like shiit.. example tecno w4, camon c9.. like last year y2,y3,y4,y6,phantom 2,l6 in one year..
. Tecno is not the only brand that release phones like that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.