Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (37267 Views)

We Have Recovered N6b Illegal Fund, Property From Heritage Bank – SPIP Boss / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2016
dyydxx:

Have you gone to the branch? I didn't receive any notification or alert or email but when I went to the bank(The one at Ogba) with the account number i discovered they had paid 3300 there. They registered me wrongly with date of birth, so I had to correct and do BVN. they said i could only withdraw 2300. after i did atm and token for internet banking the whole 2300 was gone. So, I suggest you get to the branch and see whatsup
gracia
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
VikingsOO7:

The message was sent to almost everybdy, its meant for those in stream 3. CBN is yet to approve the funds.

i received a call as regards to my loan....asked to check spam......imagine??

they are calling guys now.....the guy wasattached to me
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Godiswise:

Let us know the content of the mail.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 2:00pm On Sep 08, 2016
Godiswise:

did you do in Lagos? has anybody that attended the ipaja center been called? abeg what was the content of the call

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by otoboson: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2016
Godiswise:

Great news, please keep us updated.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Godiswise:

What was in the mail
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Funjosh:

What was in the mail
He got no mail. The call was about the 3k allowance.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2016
VikingsOO7:

He got no mail. The call was about the 3k allowance.

Mtcheewww I still don't understand the logic behind the delay in payment of the training allowance. I have to leave them alone when they said my wahala too much lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 4:35am On Sep 13, 2016
Funjosh:

Mtcheewww I still don't understand the logic behind the delay in payment of the training allowance. I have to leave them alone when they said my wahala too much lipsrsealed

THE WAY THOSE GUYS WERE CALLING ME EN...WE MUST NOT BE TOO SILENT OOOO,,,,WE HAVE TO WRITE PETITIONS ANDD VOICE OUT....IF NOT OUR MONERY WILL YIELD INTEREST RATE IN FIXED ACCOUNT.....PLS KEEP DISTURBING THEM...I DO SEND THEM MAILS CBN AND HB AT LEAST 3TIMES A DAY....I NO GET WORK NOW,,,LOL
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 4:47am On Sep 13, 2016
Godiswise:

THE WAY THOSE GUYS WERE CALLING ME EN...WE MUST NOT BE TOO SILENT OOOO,,,,WE HAVE TO WRITE PETITIONS ANDD VOICE OUT....IF NOT OUR MONERY WILL YIELD INTEREST RATE IN FIXED ACCOUNT.....PLS KEEP DISTURBING THEM...I DO SEND THEM MAILS CBN AND HB AT LEAST 3TIMES A DAY....I NO GET WORK NOW,,,LOL

If not for the WiFi am using and the fact that my office isn't that far from one of their branch I for don bon their side.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
Got a text message from heritage bank that i've been selected for funding and that I should await further communication. anyone else?

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Sampi4me(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
pls where did you do your training. AND WEN DID YOU GET THE SMS
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
dyydxx:
Got a text message from heritage bank that i've been selected for funding and that I should await further communication. anyone else?
pls can u paste the content of the text..... ND login to ur yiedp account to c if dia is changes

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sampi4me:
pls where did you do your training. AND WEN DID YOU GET THE SMS

Lagos and 5.45pm today.

bemagnify:
pls can u paste the content of the text..... ND login to ur yiedp account to c if dia is changes

Congratulations! Your business plan has been selected for funding under the YIEDP scheme. Further Communication on your offer letter will be sent shortly.

No changes on my application status on the portal as at tonight.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 1:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Pls wu has received
similar sms shud identify
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bukaeno1: 4:59am On Sep 15, 2016
fingers crossed
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2016
dyydxx:

Lagos and 5.45pm today.

Congratulations! Your business plan has been selected for funding under the YIEDP scheme. Further Communication on your offer letter will be sent shortly.

No changes on my application status on the portal as at tonight.
pls wich batch are u?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2016
bemagnify:
pls wich batch are u?

First stream
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2016
dyydxx:

First stream
wow... Congrate bro... Abeg try and check ur email to c if dia is message to dat efffect... Once again congrat!
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2016
More messages will be sent this week/next week as more business plans are still being reviewed. Both successful & unsuccessful applicants will be contacted.
Source:HB
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2016
bemagnify:
wow... Congrate bro... Abeg try and check ur email to c if dia is message to dat efffect... Once again congrat!

the email just entered. Thanks for your good wishes and by God's grace you and others would get your messages ASAP.

4 Likes

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Sampi4me(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2016
was the mail same as the text msg
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Sampi4me:
was the mail same as the text msg

just some slight variation but conveying the same message.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
VikingsOO7:
More messages will be sent this week/next week as more business plans are still being reviewed. Both successful & unsuccessful applicants will be contacted.
Source:HB

please are you on the whatsapp chat group with the HB officials?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Sampi4me(m): 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
pls mail your business plan to me. thanks sam_gft@yahoo.com
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
dyydxx:

please are you on the whatsapp chat group with the HB officials?
Nope.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by dyydxx: 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Nope.

how do you get your info from HB sources?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
dyydxx:

how do you get your info from HB sources?

We call them here in abuja.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2016
fingers crossed on 3million naira loan.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by aleshsenior2000(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Highest01: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2016
It is important to note that you have to meet the following conditions (in addition to the conditions in the offer letter):
1. Obtain a Registered Business Name
2. Open an SME business account in your business name
3. Authorize for a CRMS and Background Check (if you do not have a savings account with the Bank open an account)
4. Submit your Tertiary Institution Certificate and NYSC Certificate and 2 financial guarantors.
Thank you.
From Heritage Bank
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 6:27am On Sep 25, 2016
Highest01:
It is important to note that you have to meet the following conditions (in addition to the conditions in the offer letter):
1. Obtain a Registered Business Name
2. Open an SME business account in your business name
3. Authorize for a CRMS and Background Check (if you do not have a savings account with the Bank open an account)
4. Submit your Tertiary Institution Certificate and NYSC Certificate and 2 financial guarantors.
Thank you.
From Heritage Bank

Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices / Major Oil Firm, MRS, Owes FCMB N6.2bn / How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.