Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (37297 Views)

We Have Recovered N6b Illegal Fund, Property From Heritage Bank – SPIP Boss / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ovieigho(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Funjosh:
I have forwarded the mail to you guys and non have knowledge if they have received it or not. I will assumed that everybody have received it.
am going to iyana ipaja too, what about someone that don't have a bizness name yet. You can also forward the biz plan to. Daviesfure@gmail.com
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by corpersng: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Funjosh:
I have forwarded the mail to you guys and non have knowledge if they have received it or not. I will assumed that everybody have received it.

Kindly forward to my email hi@corpers.ng
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by donbuscka: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Funjosh:

I just got the mail... Thank you Funjosh
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
ovieigho:
am going to iyana ipaja too, what about someone that don't have a bizness name yet. You can also forward the biz plan to. Daviesfure@gmail.com

Hello Dave please reply my mail thanks.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by doublezero7(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Funjosh:

Hello Dave please reply my mail thanks.

Thank you Josh! Gotten!!
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Vikings007:
Thanks. it's the same online platform. You can't upload without attending the training. because You get to fill some forms during the training , & You get paid sef after the 3 days. smiley By now You ought to have received Your account number from heritage bank.

Like I said earlier, start working on Your business plan NOW.

good..look at hw precise u were. thumb's up
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Vikings007:
Anybody ready to start his/her plan can drop his email(Just one person, the person can forward it to others) I'll send all the materials they shared. Even though I ended up paying someone else to write it.... it wasn't easy.
sammymilkynice@yahoo.com

txs..expectant
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
bemagnify:
did da av any dressing code or any special code of conduct and what advise do u av for dos dat ar going to the trainin...abeg forgivme i too da ask plenty questions
Just dress responsibly. No special code, just the normal common courtesy & respect we all have. Or You wan go there go begin smoke? grin

We wrote a short "test"(both @d beginning & the end, same questions) , the word TEST is in quote because I doubt if it had any effect. Though I think they did that just to justify the certificates they issued to us @d end of the training.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Vikings007:
Just dress responsibly. No special code, just the normal common courtesy & respect we all have. Or You wan go there go begin smoke? grin

We wrote a short "test"(both @d beginning & the end, same questions) , the word TEST is in quote because I doubt if it had any effect. Though I think they did that just to justify the certificates they issued to us @d end of the training.

So certificate will also be issued after the training that's interesting
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ayowalerock(m): 4:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Please share the business plan with me too and the other materials.
fatokiayowale@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ayowalerock(m): 4:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Please forward the details to me as well.
fatokiayowale@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Funjosh:

Received thanks boss.

Hmmmm the business plan no be moimoi o shocked
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by incometrader(m): 5:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Funjosh:

Received thanks boss.
Hmmmm the business plan no be moimoi o shocked

Funjosh abeg send to my email - igdefinition@gmail.com
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2016
incometrader:

Funjosh abeg send to my email - igdefinition@gmail.com

ayowalerock:
Please forward the details to me as well.
fatokiayowale@gmail.com.
Thanks.

Sent.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Please anybody attending the Lagos training center should please let me know.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ernesterioo(f): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Plz epp me, I only received a text from Nysc Benue to report to Abuja camp but the problem I have is, I didn't rreceived any mail or call from heritage bank, don't want to risk traveling from Ekiti to Abuja (fear of dissappointment) .any advice,
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ayowalerock(m): 7:22am On Jun 28, 2016
It's risky to do that. Heritage bank sent sms, mail and even called.
ernesterioo:
Plz epp me, I only received a text from Nysc Benue to report to Abuja camp but the problem I have is, I didn't rreceived any mail or call from heritage bank, don't want to risk traveling from Ekiti to Abuja (fear of dissappointment) .any advice,
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2016
Vikings007:

pls one more question..... The test question during the trainin is it base on ur business plan or general questions as regard to the programme?...pls throw more light...so dat evry one can benefit(dnt wnt to be greedy wud av called u)...thanks in anticipation......
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by doublezero7(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2016
ernesterioo:

You can call the bank's customer care number to verify!
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2016
bemagnify:
pls one more question..... The test question during the trainin is it base on ur business plan or general questions as regard to the programme?...pls throw more light...so dat evry one can benefit(dnt wnt to be greedy wud av called u)...thanks in anticipation......
General questions.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by bemagnify: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2016
ernesterioo:
kinda risky sir...everyone of us get d invitation via heritage bank...y wil ur own be diff. Ok let assume dat u get the trainin venue, how wil u identify ursef? Were is the printed invitation letter which everyone of us get via our mails? But all hope is not los u can check ur junk mail if dia is any and u can stil cal or email heritage bank customer care abt d recent development......remeba is batch by batch,all hope is not lost.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Funjosh(m): 9:14am On Jun 28, 2016
ernesterioo:

Just mail them or call their call centre it's not advice able to embark on such journey.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Lagos Camp.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:55am On Jun 28, 2016
Funjosh:

Just mail them or call their call centre it's not advice able to embark on such journey.
Pls send d plan to ask4bigneyo@gmail.com
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
ernesterioo:
Send them a mail as You've been advised,& also ensure You request for a change of venue, I don't think it's wise risking Your life from Ekiti down to Abuja for a loan.

The money is from cbn, Heritage bank is just there to disburse it & get their share...The more loan they disburse the higher their profit, thus they will do anything to suit You!
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Vikings007:
Send them a mail as You've been advised,& also ensure You request for a change of venue, I don't think it's wise risking Your life from Ekiti down to Abuja for a loan.

The money is from cbn, Heritage bank is just there to disburse it & get their share...The more loan they disburse the higher their profit, thus they will do anything to suit You!
Was there any form of item 7 during ur tym?
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:

Was there any form of item 7 during ur tym?
Breakfast & lunch. We had our training @d CBN training institute, so everything was top notch... I dunno how Yours will turn out since they've moved all of You to NYSC camp. grin

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ovieigho(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Vikings007:
Breakfast & lunch. We had our training @d CBN training institute, so everything was top notch... I dunno how Yours will turn out since they've moved all of You to NYSC camp. grin
pls what about someone like me that don't have an incorporated business name yet? will it affect my chances of getting the loan
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2016
ovieigho:
pls what about someone like me that don't have an incorporated business name yet? will it affect my chances of getting the loan
You will be asked to register Your business if You're successful, because the money will be paid into Your business account.

1 Like

Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ovieigho(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2016
Vikings007:
You will be asked to register Your business if You're successful, because the money will be paid into Your business account.
okay. Thanks for the prompt responds
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Vikings007:
They hav no choice than to provide food for us since dey r camping us for good 4days.
BTW m not interested in der loan again, jst wanna go in order to acquire more entrepreneurship skills/knowledge, get d cert/materials n update my CV.
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by Godiswise(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vikings007:
Sent, others can contact You if needed. Una Good luck.

Pls can yu ffwd the materials to sammymilkynice@yahoo.com
Re: YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. by ernesterioo(f): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Av seen the mail oooo, thanks to all, pls dose that av done it, d msg from my coord says go there with ur complete nysc kit and am ex corp already, hope I won't be sent back wearing my corporates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Ghanaian Vendors Disrupt Nigerian Wig Seller's Trade Fair Over Cheap Prices / How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market / Naira Falls After CBN Stops Forex Sales To BDCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.