Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! (41010 Views)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Despise My Fiance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 8:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Ademat7:
@holywizard hope u now get my point about assistance from @shitshappen pls learn to detect opportunity he don't spell it out but I saw d handwriting on the wall.
some people still show mercy in this wicked world.
thank u very much. he sent me de money. i still don't knw Hw to show him my appreciation. God will bless him

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 8:06am On Jun 16, 2016
peppyluv02:
I'm also wondering if they didn't see that line or everyone is trying to act 'mama's love' online even those that fight their mothers...smh

Holywizard dear, I think your mum is being over protective of you which she doesn't know she is doing and you are also misunderstanding that. Both of you misunderstand eachother. I say this because you said you got a job in PH but she wouldn't let you go. Maybe she doesn't want you to stay with a friend she can't trust.

To avoid this hate ,please leave the house,go stay with any of your siblings while you wait for your service ok.

Sometimes when people scold me on certain issues,I try to see the good side of it by saying 'oh! they care but simply don't know they do'.
Find another job,don't worry about the one you missed. Someday,both of you will remember this little drama and laugh it off. Mum will apologize to you i.e. if all you said is truly how it's happening.

And, hey! Don't worry about the online insults..lots of fake ass and wannabes on the Internet.

thank u ma

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2016
shitshappen:

I believe you have seen your alert by now, pls leave the sir part.
Thank u sir, when I saw the alert yesterday I really cried.
Sir, May ur pocket Neva run dry. I dont really knw Hw to thank u bt may God bless u & ur businesses...Amen
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by ponti93(m): 8:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Holywizard:
I am so sorry to say this but it is actually the truth.
Ever since I graduated last year my mum has made my life a living hell.
I ve tried severally to get used to her bad attitude but all to no avail.
She complains on every thing I do. In fact once she wakes up from sleep she must look for something to complain with.

Since I graduated, I automatically stopped receiving cash from them & they (she & my dad) doesn't even care whether I have money to recharge my phone. Since last year they haven't given me ordinary #1000 & once I complain they will say 'no money' but my mum especially keeps buying unnecessary things. No money but she'll buy new shoes, clothes, bags, cell phone etc which she won't even put on.

Last week, our last born of de family came back from school & she took him out for shopping & she spent not less than #50,000 on him. Everything she does now is on the boy. My mum can even wash the plates on behalf of him. Everything he does is right. She protects the boy like an egg.

When an old friend wanted me to come over to PH so that I'd be managing his business before I go for service, my mum refused, saying that the days are bad via money ritualism. All my elder siblings called me to talk sense into me that I should just stay back, I missed that big opportunity because I'd ve been having like hundreds of thousands in my bank account.

My parents doesn't care about my welfare. Right now I don't have up to #1000 in cash & in bank. I think they hate me & I
I hate my mum the most!!! I just feel like leaving the house for them.

if i am not in a good mood, i would say that you are a disgrace to hustlers of this generation.
anyways i am in a good mood, my broda, u shuld knw that once you have graduated ur parents have done all they should for you. u shuld get ur ass up and hustle with or without ur mum's agreement, my broda ur success is in ur hands and u cant achieve wealth by waiting for ur mum to give u permission to hustle.

many have made it without having parents, many saw themselves thru various level of education.
be wise
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by ponti93(m): 8:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Ademat7(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Holywizard:
thank u very much. he sent me de money. i still don't knw Hw to show him my appreciation. God will bless him
you are welcome.
let m share my story with u; I study soil science and land mgt which is an agric course after NYSC I informed my parent of my desire to go to our hometown to meet d village head a family member who hv stayed with us in Lagos before relocating to hometown for coronation, parent said NO because of fetish things back home meanwhile d man is d head of farmers association, an agric investor, educated for that matter, and u know land is very impt in agriculture.
well I left home went to a sister side and I'm engaging myself with a building material firm( block,interlocking, granite et al) as a supervisor but my heart still lie with AGRICULTURE.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Ademat7:
you are welcome.
let m share my story with u; I study soil science and land mgt which is an agric course after NYSC I informed my parent of my desire to go to our hometown to meet d village head a family member who hv stayed with us in Lagos before relocating to hometown for coronation, parent said NO because of fetish things back home meanwhile d man is d head of farmers association, an agric investor, educated for that matter, and u know land is very impt in agriculture.
well I left home went to a sister side and I'm engaging myself with a building material firm( block,interlocking, granite et al) as a supervisor but my heart still lie with AGRICULTURE.
nawao
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by shitshappen(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Holywizard:
Thank u sir, when I saw the alert yesterday I really cried.
Sir, May ur pocket Neva run dry. I dont really knw Hw to thank u bt may God bless u & ur businesses...Amen

There is joy in real giving, by real I mean random act of goodness to a total stranger. The money is not much, but I'm happy I was able to put a smile in your face. Just make sure you remove that bitterness I saw in your first post.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2016
shitshappen:

There is joy in real giving, by real I mean random act of goodness to a total stranger. The money is not much, but I'm happy I was able to put a smile in your face. Just make sure you remove that bitterness I saw in your first post.
OK sir, I will
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by ericmor: 1:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Holywizard:
assistance from who? I'm on my own, don't u get it?
Not talking about Ur parent or wat is happening to u at d moment. Just generalising things bcs of what d brother said.
My advice for u is not to hate on Ur parent for wat they are doing but try n think of wat u good at and mention it to them that u want to lean it n let's see wat they will say. U can get back to me and let me know their response
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by taiyeayodeji: 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
hmmh, you dont have to hate your mum.She is only trying to pass a message to you inorder for you to be strong.They have given you the basic foundation and its now time for you to stand on your own with out their support.Thou its not really easy in the present day Nigeria to start out without any support but i bet you can talkto them, to please help you with a startup fund, even if its for them to borow you.Its not a right but a plea you have to make.You need to go all out to hussle and i bet if they see your determination, they wud support you.Possibly they think you are not ready to be independent.Tough times only make a determined man strong.God is able to support you , His word even says even if a mother forgets her suckling child, he would nt forget you,your walls are engraved on his palm.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Amicable24: 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hi holywizard, how are things going with you and your mum? I hope u two are in good terms already
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Amicable24:
Hi holywizard, how are things going with you and your mum? I hope u two are in good terms already
yes tnk u,can i whatsapp ya
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Amicable24: 12:44am On Jul 05, 2016
Holywizard:
yes tnk u,can i whatsapp ya
Ok
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2016
Amicable24:

Ok
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Ademat7(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
@holywizard did u know I got an agric job through nairaland with accommodation, #10k increase from previous salary and bonus depending on performance on d role
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ademat7:
@holywizard did u know I got an agric job through nairaland with accommodation, #10k increase from previous salary and bonus depending on performance on d role
wot do i do?
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ademat7:
abeg help me wit small money na
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Ademat7(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
abeg help me wit small money na
lol,d issue is no amount of alms can be enough for you hence answer this questions.
*which state n specific location are u?
*what do u study?
*what can u do for people that comes natural to u
*last bullet: never underestimate Nairaland in terms of human resources it possess.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Holywizard: 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ademat7:

lol,d issue is no amount of alms can be enough for you hence answer this questions.
*which state n specific location are u?
*what do u study?
*what can u do for people that comes natural to u
*last bullet: never underestimate Nairaland in terms of human resources it possess.
*imo state
*banking & finance
*assist in anyway I can
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Shossie(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Eyah, you just started life, and you are a man shey, I am a lady and ever since I finished serving, returned back home, I have never received #1 from my parents, instead I buy stuffs to the house. Last year, my mum took my younger brother shopping, and I asked her what about me, she said "you are grown, go and make money and buy stuffs for yourself, I have done the best I can for you". The best, by sending me to school. And besides, why would you even hate them? That's not cool.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by blank(f): 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
Holywizard:
sir, pls I am still waiting.
Should in case u'd be needing my account details...

ACC name--Ndukwe Wisdom
ACC No. 6170634284
Fidelity bank

God bless
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by evioke(m): 5:48pm On May 03, 2017
the moment you write your last paper in the university or probably graduate you are your own dear u earn must respect when you make yourself a scarce commodity by working ok that will make you a man there is dignity in labour. They are some graduates who carry concrete just to keep mind and body going
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On May 04, 2017
Iefosa:
Op enter Lagos, begin hustle... No thief o, nor kidnap, nor rape. Even if na conductor do am, sleep anywhere.
One day, one day NA one day your tory go change. Na so mine start na. But today I dey West side, now my papa don dey regard me dey dobale on top. Meanwhile my degree dey cool off for im drawers.

broda how ur story take change

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Poses With Her Two Set Of Twins, All Boys (Photos) / My Husband Has 2 Children With His Spiritual Mother's Daughter / The Next Time Your Wife Asks You This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.