Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

I Am The Only One During The Movie Inception - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Am The Only One During The Movie Inception (632 Views)

Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / My Honest Review Of The Movie 'the Wedding Party' / Help With A Digiupload Password For The Movie THE INFILTRATOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Only One During The Movie Inception by onila(f): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
looked at the screen from beginning to the end
and left the cinema
only remembering leo dicaprio always talking while changing location quite often grin

what a nonsense movie grin
Re: I Am The Only One During The Movie Inception by prof800(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Eeeyah... sorry.
Re: I Am The Only One During The Movie Inception by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2016
U obviously don't get the concept of dream invasion, inception is one of the greatest sci fi movies till data

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cw's Flash / Jenifa's Diary (what You Think About It) / Alaba Boys Have Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.