Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue (29000 Views)

Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / 300 Level Law Stdent Of Uniben Dies In Autocrash On Independence Day / UNIMAID Dental Student Dies 3 Days After Oath-taking (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Dapromzy333(m): 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
The son of Dr. Clement Orter Ikyuva, a freshly graduated medical student died in a car crash along Akwanga-Lafia road on his way home back to Benue State after successfully completing a degree in medicine at the University of Maiduguri.

http://solutionclass.com/forum2_theme_112829683.xhtml?tema=6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Dapromzy333(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
embarassed RIP

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by kachic2: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wat a big loss. May God giv d family the heart to bear dis big loss. RIP bro

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by eleko1: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2016
It is well
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Dapromzy333(m): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2016
So touching..... Chai Doctorcrycrycry

R.I.P

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE ~AMEN rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by salabscholar01(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
What are we really living for, when we can't actually live on the planet earth to live a life? This is a sad news to every ear. Been alive today is just a mere privilege from God, but not a choice or personal decision....every man's death should diminishes our souls because we are all involved in man's kind...

I singularly sympathize with the family for losing out on a great hope, a future, happiness and an investment, a fellow who should have lessen the burdens of his family, as they all wished... He died with plans, expectations..very sad, RIP to him... cry cry

28 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by looseweight: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
So sad..

RIP

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by laprince(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
So many losses lately.

If Benue continues to have massive losses like this, they might be extinct in a short while.

R.I.P. bro.
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Poorboy: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
R.I.P If u are killed by an enemy, that witch must die Amen.

3 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by sapientia1(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
Rip
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by bentlywills(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2016
RIP doc
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Chai
After surviving boko haram

3 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by atirolu(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2016
Sad

Y is death not taken nigerian politicians who steal our common wealth?

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by TVTKOKO(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
DAMN IT!!! shocked shocked shocked
After all d suffering BENUE PEOPLE I HAIL O.. COS NA UNA BE PRIME SUSPECT angry angry angry

I pray for evry person reading dis dat, any enemy waiting for you at the door of your success shall die miserably!!!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by MrNicer: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
RIP
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by olaolaking: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
So sorry.
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by jeje123(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2016
R I P had he know he would not boarder to strugle at all
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by MadCow1: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2016
R.I.P Doc..

The Grim reapers timing can be very cruel.
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Proffdada: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by NLjona(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Deaths evrywhere!!.. God please save your children.
so much death this month..

I pray that as you read this..you, your family and loved ones shall live long to declare the glory of God. Amen

4 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by dridowu: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2016
So sad.
RIP
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Kotansibe(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2016
laprince:
So many losses lately.
If Benue continues to have massive losses like this, they might be extinct in a short while.
R.I.P. bro.
laprince:
So many losses lately.
R.I.P. bro.
What is this one saying. RIP would just have been enough. Nawa o

2 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by ASAbraham(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2016
REST IN PEACE ABLE DOC.
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Pavore9: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2016
Painful.
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Btruth: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2016
O ru wahala wo re ooo? Ogo de, emi pin. God, please don't let us die when our days of glory just arrive in Jesus name.

Sincere condolence to his parents. cry

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by ShameOwoda: 10:08am On Jun 13, 2016
Kai, what do I say now?
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Harless: 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
RIP young Doctor! Sleep on...
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Again? Too many death cases recorded this month alone. Father Lord forgive us if its our sin...

RIP....
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by iswallker(m): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
am speechless.... embarassed
Re: UNIMAID Medical Student Dies In Autocrash On His Way Back To Benue by Alagbasunday: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2016
RIP to the dead,but at times things like this are traced to Karma. Because God's so good and gracious to let stuffs like this ordinarI'll happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of 12 States With Highest 2024 UTME Applications / Student Disappears After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.