Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (25499 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys, Its Confession Time! / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Yea I know that... it's just that you ladies re few... the vast majority her on NL seem to have an association of man haters...
u re funny

an association?
nah nah
mayb in one way or d oda one of us might ve been hurt
its normal buh not d ryt tin thou
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
cherryice:
Grandpa, so you still blabbing? undecided
my baby, can I PM you? Will love to have you.... Please reply my PM
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
u re funny

an association?
nah nah
mayb in one way or d oda one of us might ve been hurt
its normal buh not d ryt tin thou
I just wish they knew just like finger prints, every human is unique in his/ her own way... for me, I think the way you do... I don't stereotype every single woman I see despite my being hurt over and over again.... I just tell myself " you met yet another wrong one not for you" and move on.... I like that you re being honest about this...
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Vickyydera:
but you know it has different meaning for each context.
Yeah, though the literal meaning comes to mind readily.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I just wish they knew just like finger prints, every human is unique in his/ her own way... for me, I think the way you do... I don't stereotype every single woman I see despite my being hurt over and over again.... I just tell myself " you met yet another wrong one not for you" and move on.... I like that you re being honest about this...
same here
no matter wat happened
I still gats2move on
Mr A is diff from B n if we keep judging all under one umbrella, den how do we diff d gud1 from d bad egg.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

same here
no matter wat happened
I still gats2move on
Mr A is diff from B n if we keep judging all under one umbrella, den how do we diff d gud1 from d bad egg.
It beats me too....
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:44am On Jun 16, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
It beats me too....
daz d ish
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Izen: 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
safarigirl:
feel free to read up on my many topics vilifying men and telling women never to settle for less

I have over 12k posts here and if you think you know my ideology based on three posts, you're not very smart. Different topics require different responses. I'm pro-humanity and the guys and girls of today do not embody that, I attack each one equally.

And is this why you got me blocked? So petty. Smh.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by SmellingVagina: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
did you just say "assault"? do you even know the meaning of the word you just used?
Biko how did I assault him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / Wofai Fada Hot In "Wonder Woman" Themed Bikini / My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.