Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. (25498 Views)

Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / Guys, Its Confession Time! / It Is High Time Some Nigerian Girls Brushed Up Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by valkaka(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2016
I think peeps who vehemently uses churlish words on social media is either lame, ungracious,jejune or Prolly being ostentatious and that's very pathetic.. You don't criticise people but their write-ups it doesn't matter how chastising their posts might be. Always pay obeisance when you are in public.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by W3irDo: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2016
WomEn aRe not sEx obJektz. DoNt Yu hav siStaz aNd moDaz? StOp krYin fOwL if Yu kaNt fiNd yaSef a niCe pArtNa. ItZ siMply yUr faTe.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Maxvasia(m): 8:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Am very sorry for u. Soo, this post which is bereft of any form of experience makes her a wife material koh? Boy, u have a lot of lessons to learn concerning the creature called woman. Since she is a wife material, I hope u marry her and let he who is without sin try to survive!
Youngpo413:
wife material .
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Dejideji1(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
when you fall in love or meet the guy you are sexually attracted to, you will feel like doing it.

I don't think so, initially i suspected circumsion but from her reply it clearly shows its a medical problem. I guess she may need a sex therapist like
/xynerise/ has suggested. And i don't think sex therapists are common in Nigeria (if they even exist at all). Maybe she should see a doctor.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Maxvasia(m): 8:33am On Jun 14, 2016
In Philosophy, thats called Begging the question!
Vickyydera:
Dairy of a heart broken guy.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Youngpo413: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Maxvasia:
Am very sorry for u. Soo, this post which is bereft of any form of experience makes her a wife material koh? Boy, u have a lot of lessons to learn concerning the creature called woman. Since she is a wife material, I hope u marry her and let he who is without sin try to survive!
k
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Maxvasia(m): 8:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Am sure he neither has a daughter nor hopes for one. The book of eclesiasticus (which was removed from the bible smartly) says: "it is a disgrace to father a badly brought up son, but the birth of a female child is a LOSS"
Diddyydiva:
And you will be a hypocrite and a big disgrace to mankind if you collect dowry for your daughter or even issue an engagement list .

Afterall she will be a sex object too wink
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by xynerise: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Dejideji1:

I don't think so, initially i suspected circumsion but from her reply it clearly shows its a medical problem. I guess she may need a sex therapist like
/xynerise/ has suggested. And i don't think sex therapists are common in Nigeria (if they even exist at all). Maybe she should see a doctor.
I know of one Jerome in Lagos. The guy is quite expensive though
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Emodeee:

i'm saying you should upload a nicer picture. M here waiting thoughcheesy.
I see Vector on your dp.... undecided
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Maxvasia(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2016
And dis too is either somebody's wife or wife to be saying this. RIP to the unkucky man in advance
Sempumping:

Shut da Fvck dude
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Maxvasia(m): 8:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Tuale sir!! Respect!!!!
Babzilla:

Amen brother
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Maxvasia(m): 8:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Tuale sir!!!! Respect!!!
PaulKillerman:

Look madam, you ll be like the 100th person I'll be telling this, I'm not thinking of marriage, I'm 31(so u know I'm not a kid) and I'm well to do, I have told my mum, if she continues pestering me with marriage I'll simply go and get a girl pregnant, bring the child for her to nurse, as children happens to be her problem...
And to answer your question overlooking the innuendos, if I happen to have a daughter, I'll give her all she needs and train her to be the best of herself, not seeing men as money bags, or seeing her pussyy as an ATM, I'll show her how to have self worth for herself and wear some garment of pride. But if peradventure she throws that away and decides to leave like all you girls I'm seeing everyday, that turn themselves prostitutes in school they are sent to, and use the proceeds for brazzillian hair and all other stupidities, then I'll be very happy for men to also treat her like the LovePeddler she built herself to become, like a sex object that has no self worth or value....

So MA, that is me... I treat people the way they treat themselves, and till date I can tell you, girls haven't given people the cause to respect them and see them more than sex objects.... Remember, " respect is earned never conferred"..

I still remain Paulkillerman...
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by tommychow(m): 8:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Vickyydera:
Most times, men are the cause of these failed relationships.

That statement is when you shot yourself in the foot. You castigate guys for generalizing then you do the same. HYPOCRITICAL! Do you now expect us to take your advice?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Maxvasia(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Lol....am not the one who made the post, grin
Vickyydera:
Why do you like referring to yourself indirectly?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Emodeee: 8:54am On Jun 14, 2016
safarigirl:
I see Vector on your dp.... undecided

yeah, that's nigeria's best rapper. I know you would not agree with me but don't even start an argumentcheesy.

I know what you are trynna insinuate, that i don't have my own picture on my dp and i want you to upload your own? Well, at least you already have a your picture on your dp at a time, i just want you to upload a nicer picture, dats all.

@least na me 1st ask. Upload it joorh and stop doing shakara.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Allisonrichy(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2016
Diddyydiva:
We are your supporters, your pillars , imagine what happens if we break grin

I guess that's why God gave us a heart of a stone wink
Lol
I concur
I said it all
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by omoharry(f): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Look madam, you ll be like the 100th person I'll be telling this, I'm not thinking of marriage, I'm 31(so u know I'm not a kid) and I'm well to do, I have told my mum, if she continues pestering me with marriage I'll simply go and get a girl pregnant, bring the child for her to nurse, as children happens to be her problem...
And to answer your question overlooking the innuendos, if I happen to have a daughter, I'll give her all she needs and train her to be the best of herself, not seeing men as money bags, or seeing her pussyy as an ATM, I'll show her how to have self worth for herself and wear some garment of pride. But if peradventure she throws that away and decides to leave like all you girls I'm seeing everyday, that turn themselves prostitutes in school they are sent to, and use the proceeds for brazzillian hair and all other stupidities, then I'll be very happy for men to also treat her like the LovePeddler she built herself to become, like a sex object that has no self worth or value....

So MA, that is me... I treat people the way they treat themselves, and till date I can tell you, girls haven't given people the cause to respect them and see them more than sex objects.... Remember, " respect is earned never conferred"..

From you write up it shows, your mind is really messed up in the areas of women...maybe you should travel abroad and become gay if the women folk repulses you so much..at least you can be at peace with yourself..You only get what you give. If you give out joy you will get joy but when its other-wise then you should receieve it in thesame measure and you should not expect anything different..

Now if you constantly have a negative vibration toward your women folks in general..why wont you always attract the wrong kind of women..life is beautiful and too short for your bitterness toward women..lol..you talk as if we women do not go through our various form heart of breaks..but you know what? we leak our wounds and move one and hope for the best ahead.
Good woman eat shit from men too, so you guys should just give us a break and spare us this holier than thou attitude..grow up Mr man..you said you are 31? i doubt it..you should have been matured with that age..well.. age is just a number and maturity is a thing of the mind.
If you not interest in women, advise your male folks to go for decent women and stop asking them for sex..did you hear that?..stop asking women for sex ...it has a way of sending wrong signals that you guys are not serious minded..when you ask women for sex within a short time of meeting, why wont they ask you for money?..find a decent woman that is not all flashy and materialistic from a descent home and spare us this women bashing all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Sempumping:

Shut da Fvck dude

Lmao ! Sempumping, how you dey? its been a long while !
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by coolviv: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Oga what are you saying? You don't understand the meaning of the English you speak? Ok let me explain...no matter if you give your daughter all she needs and teach her things of pride and self worth that you believe will make her better than others....according to you her father...she is only good for furking and will never be useful for anything more than being a se*X object.
So before you speak, do take out time to THINK. .

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Izen: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:

And what does that make you? You who patronizes these hoes, you think you're any better? ****

2 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Emodeee:

yeah, that's nigeria's best rapper. I know you would not agree with me but don't even start an argumentcheesy.

I know what you are trynna insinuate, that i don't have my own picture on my dp and i want you to upload your own? Well, at least you already have a your picture on your dp at a time, i just want you to upload a nicer picture, dats all.

are u tryn 2 mean safarigirl doesn't always looks nice in her pics? Like she has to take a 100 pics before she chooses one dats nicer?
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by ayaoba1997(f): 9:57am On Jun 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...

embarassed embarassed cry I shed tears for the woman that gave birth to you.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Izen: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2016
safarigirl:
hello.....I'm a female who isn't interested in getting married because men prefer whoring, gold digging opportunists to those who won't try to swindle them for all they're worth.

Totally given up on the idea of marriage since i'm apparently too skinny, ugly and opinionated for most guys. So, i'm highly interested in adoption or using a sp3rm bank.

I can't blame men for the way they see women because it's other women that caused this thought process. What I blame men for though, is their inability to see good girls because they're blinded by the bad ones who happen to have attractive wrappers.

I am utterly disgusted with that behaviour you stated of young girls becoming prostitutes in school, I see it in the girls hostel, but wetin man go do? You can only talk so many times before someone begins to insult you or remind you that "men don't even like you".

Anyway, nice to meet someone else who has given up on the idea of marriage because of the things he's seen smiley

There's nothing I hate more than women who think they're better than other women by siding with men that don't see us as more than 'sex objects'. Very shameful. All the epistle you wrote doesn't make you any better please. Who are the people who go after these prostitutes? These problem is more than just women, when there's no demand there's no supply. But instead of men to tell themselves the truth to stop patronizing these women, they hail themselves and blame just the women instead. And worse still, women like you join them to play the blame game. It takes two to make prostitution happen. Learn. That you side with men doesn't mean they see you any better than the rest of us. But it's your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Emodeee:

the picture I have is too large
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Emodeee: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016
safarigirl:
the picture I have is too large

take a new picture na. Must you upload the large picture? You don see excuse wey u no go take upload am.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 14, 2016
wack em' like a rabbit and bounce off! truths is women don't even know what they want, the most mysterious homosapiens u ll ever see.

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by safarigirl(f): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Izen:

There's nothing I hate more than women who think they're better than other women by siding with men that don't see us as more than 'sex objects'. Very shameful. All the epistle you wrote doesn't make you any better please. Who are the people who go after these prostitutes? These problem is more than just women, when there's no demand there's no supply. But instead of men to tell themselves the truth to stop patronizing these women, they hail themselves and blame just the women instead. And worse still, women like you join them to play the blame game. It takes two to make prostitution happen. Learn. That you side with men doesn't mean they see you any better than the rest of us. But it's your opinion.
i don't think i'm better than anybody first off...maybes a few girls that have disappointed me.

Speaking the truth is now siding with men? Did I lie that women have turned themselves to sex objects or are you in denial? Babe, I stay in girls hostel and honestly, I am repulsed by what I have to witness because I used to hold women in higher standards than reality has proven.

If you didn't read right, I also called out men who prefer women of easy virtue to the good women
I berated my own self here many times and declared myself unable to marry a man, was that not also an insult to the men? You either have comprehension problems or you're reading from a sentimental point of view.

Someone can not respect a person who can't even respect herself and her body, a person who thinks the only way to hook a man is by flaunting her private areas and having sex with him. Such people deserve no iota of respect and if my refusing to accord them such means i'm hating on women, who I utterly hate to be associated with these days, then so be it.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by doyinisaac(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2016
safarigirl:
i don't think i'm better than anybody first off...maybes a few girls that have disappointed me.

Speaking the truth is now siding with men? Did I lie that women have turned themselves to sex objects or are you in denial? Babe, I stay in girls hostel and honestly, I am repulsed by what I have to witness because I used to hold women in higher standards than reality has proven.

If you didn't read right, I also called out men who prefer women of easy virtue to the good women
I berated my own self here many times and declared myself unable to marry a man, was that not also an insult to the men? You either have comprehension problems or you're reading from a sentimental point of view.

Someone can not respect a person who can't even respect herself and her body, a person who thinks the only way to hook a man is by flaunting her private areas and having sex with him. Such people deserve no iota of respect and if my refusing to accord them such means i'm hating on women, who I utterly hate to be associated with these days, then so be it.
You even get time dey answer that one....that one wey carry her frustration take quote u..
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by Izen: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2016
safarigirl:

I wish you would use the same effort in holding men also responsible for their own part in the problem but you still see no wrong in your comment so good for you. You remind me so much of those marriage sermons who stress so much on women respecting men but casually tell men to love their wives. The truth is from your comment you still hold women to a much higher standard whereas it should be the same standard you hold both genders to. But it's hopeless trying to make you see reason. Please try not to adopt girls.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by esxty(f): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Fork them and trash them, that us their only use... Any nigga taking bitches serious is a big fool and deserves anything he gets...

Women are just sex objects... They understand and know it... They have no other use...
continue fooling yourself but seriously, E pain u.
Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by doyinisaac(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Izen:

I wish you would use the same effort in holding men also responsible for their own part in the problem but you still see no wrong in your comment so good for you. You remind me so much of those marriage sermons who stress so much on women respecting men but casually tell men to love their wives. The truth is from your comment you still hold women to a much higher standard whereas it should be the same standard you hold both genders to. But it's hopeless trying to make you see reason. Please try not to adopt girls.
Sorry to interfere..I do not think that u know that lady u just quoted,she is the opposite of what u are saying ,she condemns men more than u do sef..go and check Her posts on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Guys Its High Time You Stopped Making Bad Generalization About Women. by jocijo: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2016
PaulKillerman:

Are u serious?are u really planning on settling down someday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / Wofai Fada Hot In "Wonder Woman" Themed Bikini / My Girlfriend Of 3 Months Is Cheating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.