Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,210 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Photographer(complete) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Photographer(complete) (43554 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
boldndbeautiful:

Owk Angelsss, thanks for all the updates, thou i've neva commented, buh u r gud. I read in love with her pastor and also bought both the first nd 2nd part of it nd i must confess u r gud. wink kiss
wow....your words are too kind...
reading them motivated me to write more....
thanks a lot dear. God bless. continue following...I have two new stories to share, hope you will love it...one is 'traditional' romance...like romance before the colonial era.
send me a message sometime...
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
The photographer 22
something had changed his mind about loving her….maybe his mother had gotten to him.
She shrugged as she peered out the window, the clouds were gathering and darkness and rain were coming soon. She missed him so much…she still loved him, still cared, but his mother had already told her to stay off.
Her phone rang …maybe it was him! She quickly rushed to answer.
‘hello Dee’ it was Duncan…her euphoria died immediately.
‘Udeme have you heard or seen your friend Nadine’? he was worried, he had called her ten times and she wasn’t picking.
‘no, is something wrong’? Udeme felt the panic in his voice.
‘no am fine….how are you doing? You don’t sound too happy yourself’ he observed. Her cheerful voice was replaced with this dampened…this cold stranger. His Udeme was gone and he blamed Bode for it. From day one, he knew that guy was badluck but Udeme had been carried away and couldn’t think straight.
‘am coming over….i’m not busy at the moment and I have lots to discuss with you’ he blew her a kiss and made for his car.
‘where are these keys’ he searched his pockets and drawers but he couldn’t find them. This was quite frustrating, maybe he’d placed them in Nadine’s room….
‘here you are’ he was right, the bunch of keys sat majestically on her dressing table…. Something caught his eye….
A portrait of a very pretty girl, he smiled as he fingered the picture…splendid indeed! Where had she gotten this from? He didn’t remember getting this for her or her getting it by herself. He picked it up and examined it, then he paused ,filled with wonder by the words that embraced the frame.
‘from The Artmaster with love’
‘artmaster’ he mused….who was the artmaster? He tried to recall where he’d heard that name…maybe Udeme knew about it. So he picked it up and left for her place.
‘get down from the car’ the men in Uniform shouted….Nadie closed her eyes and prayed….thankfully the bullets hadn’t touched her…she only wished it had touched the driver who was obviously an assassin.
She took a closer look at him as the men bundled him out of the car…he looked very familiar.
‘Sorry madam…please step out gently’ one of the men helped her from the car.
‘what’s going on here’? she whispered to the man.
‘this man here, is a high profile assassin, you are lucky we trailed this car…we have searched for him for years and finally he is in our net’
Yakubu grunted angrily as he was dragged towards the van by the secret service Agency. He knew his game was up! He knew he would never be free again, above all he’d failed to deliver and Adenike was going to be in serious trouble. He had to do something….
‘I want to speak to my lawyer’ he thundered to the agent who stood beside Nadine.
‘shut your bloody mouth…..you have many things to tell us…for instance who sent you after this innocent lady’?
Yakubu sneered, innocent? She was far from innocent, his only wish was to warn Nike…trouble was coming.
‘it’s okay allow him to call his lawyer….with all the evidence we have…he can’t escape prison or death this time’ the chief agent advised.
‘madam….you may be on your way now, be very careful and we shall get back to you when we begin thorough investigations bothering on this criminal’
Nadie nodded and thanked the man and left…she was in serious trouble as it dawned on her….that man was a thug. She had seen his face somewhere and she feared he was the one that she sent to eliminate Adenike.
This only meant one thing, Nike knew of all her plans…and she was prepared to revenge.
‘I cannot lose this war’ she spat as she hurried….if by any chance Nike got to Bode before her….then she was finished.
She paused ….she needed to re-strategize…she needed another plan. She didn’t foresee this turn out of events.
Quickly she brought out her phone…ten missed calls? Her heart raced…. Had he discovered she had been cheating on him?
she reasoned Nike must have arranged for her elimination….somehow she knew she was heading to Bode’s house and she got wind of that and sent that assassin.
Even if Nike would tell Bode about her relationship with Duncan…that couldn’t stop anything….his parents were already taken with her…all she had to do was play her cards well.
She had to see Udeme…she had to change her approach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
‘ I don’t believe you…all these’ his voice broke at the realization brought to his table by Nike…her eyes gave her away…for the first time, he saw in them honesty… she wasn’t lying.
Maybe he didn’t want to believe it…but how could a friend betray another like that?
‘it’s true Bode…you have to do something quick to get her back’ Nike frowned as she saw the strange number.
‘excuse me’ she left the room to take the call somewhere else.
‘am so sorry Udeme’ Bode cried….he rejected her and thought the worst of her… he should have listened to his heart. Udeme was a swan…a dove…pure and beautiful, and he had hurt her…he had to see her immediately.
‘Madam I wasn’t able to deliver the goods because the police arrested me and accused me wrongly…the goods are in the boot…’ Yakubu lied….he had to speak that way as the men stared at him suspiciously… he hoped Nike understood.
‘okay…I have heard’ she was careful…surely people were listening to the call.
Her heart sank….she quickly ran to the room. She hoped she was with a gun because Nadine was coming after her. Yakubu had been arrested…and sooner or later, she would be implicated in his trial. She had to leave the country as soon as possible, but first…somebody had to kiss the earth.
‘are you still thinking about what to do’? she asked a confused Bode.
‘I think I should go to her house’ he replied as he carefully packed all the documents Nike had brought.
He was going to expose Nadie for who she really was, against his wish, Adenike had advised him not to involve the police….
He had to listen to her…she had her reasons which he didn’t care to know…but first things first, Udeme had to know the truth.
‘how do you feel right now’? Duncan pressed his fingers on her forehead and she smiled…reminded her of her mum when she was a child.
‘am fine Dee…just lonely…Bode has refused to pick my calls. I thought of going to meet with him’.
‘about that….i think you should stay far from that guy. Just forget him and move on, he’s the cause of your problems’ Dee advised.
He was sure of it…
‘you make it look so easy…he loves me very much and I love him too’ she returned.
‘ he loves you very much? Listen yourself, you sound quite unsure’….she looked away….
‘why does he ignore your calls? Wake up Ud, am saying this because I care’ and he meant ever word.
‘no….you can’t ruin my life Duncan…am over you…over the past and Bode is my future…I will not listen to you anylonger’.
What was she saying? ‘ Udeme, I don’t understand you’
She swallowed…what was she to lose anyway? She no longer had feelings for him, so she may as well let him in on the truth.
‘I have always loved you Dee…but you were too blind…or maybe I wasn’t too beautiful and you fell for my friend. I felt very hurt but Bode had repaired my damaged heart…he has lifted my burdens’ she smiled as she spoke of him…
Duncan was stunned….she had been in love with him all this while?
As he was about to respond, the door flung wide open…it was his angel! His Nadine….
Then he remembered the portrait he’d intended showing to Ud.
‘what happened to you’? Udeme rushed forward to meet her friend….she looked distressed.
Nadie swallowed and closed her eyes….she had to play this well.
‘Adenike….she told me of her plans to ruin us both for attempting to snatch Bode from her’…
‘what?’ Duncan relayed his surprise….
‘she sent a thug after me…and she told me she sent one to Udeme…and they raped her…I don’t know if she was lying but I almost lost my life’.
Duncan and Udeme exchanged glares. Nadine hadn’t known about the rape….maybe she was right? Afterall Adenike had never liked her…
‘god….what have I done to deserve this’?
Udeme broke down while Dee and Nadine tried to pull her together.
‘am so sorry Ud….am going to deal with her. Just trust me on this’ Nadie comforted her….
They all rose and followed the sound of the vehicle….
Nadie froze where she stood…what was he doing here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
aishayasmina@yahoo. com for more info

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2016
https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/
emdngwhom_the_gods_have_blessed/11582#.V4UTWpSwuOg.whatsapp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Oya drop your comments....get ready for a new story
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2016
Wow, great one angelsss. Very lovely story, I can't wait to read more from you.

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by teamplayey: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
Thanks Angelsss.
How do I get the part 2 of in love with her pastor? I asked to be your friend on facebook, registered wattpad & etc. My phone is a bb; had issues with okadabooks, stress and all.
Can I get a pdf copy?
( Kendi_highflyer@yahoo.com)
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Fidelismaria: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ten crates of gulder for u angels Well done

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
wow! wow, i so much love this story. Wonderful piece from you, miss anglesss. More ink to ya pen.

Mah quickly follow una

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by horlawharley(m): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
Nice story

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Toyin84(f): 7:46am On Jul 02, 2016
Nice story really.

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by CuteChiluv: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2016
Angel with the triple sss, thanks ooo, nice story

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Angelsss u re wonderful. 4 1ce in my life i wish i was an art/literature student.

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2016
teamplayey:
Thanks Angelsss.
How do I get the part 2 of in love with her pastor? I asked to be your friend on facebook, registered wattpad & etc. My phone is a bb; had issues with okadabooks, stress and all.
Can I get a pdf copy?
( Kendi_highflyer@yahoo.com)
Thanks in advance
send me a message via email
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2016
Angelsss:

send me a message via email
please i have done that check ur email . Am youngd335@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Nwiboko26(f): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Thank uuu.really enjoyed dis one.

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by shamecurls(m): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2016
Who can help summarize please?
Re: The Photographer(complete) by crazybee069(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Now this z a story

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by aprilwise(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2016
I wanna thank u for this masterpiece. I learnt a lot from the story.

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by devilmaycry: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2016
Perfect story line.... I love it....can I get links to ur other stories ?... PM.

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by mikooolud(m): 10:48am On Jul 03, 2016
mikooolud:
I don't know what I wll do to you anglesss, u have me glued and suddenly released me. not fair at all. please kindly finish this story once and for all, and receive a standing ovation with a romantic hug and dinner and all expenses paid trip to Aso rock to see Bubu. u know hw much I love u, just finish this story and I wll shock u with plenty love.

yours truly
mikoolud
wink
mikooolud:
I don't know what I wll do to you anglesss, u have me glued and suddenly released me. not fair at all. please kindly finish this story once and for all, and receive a standing ovation with a romantic hug and dinner and all expenses paid trip to Aso rock to see Bubu. u know hw much I love u, just finish this story and I wll shock u with plenty love.

yours truly
mikoolud
Re: The Photographer(complete) by mikooolud(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2016
thank u at Anglesss, I know u won't let me down. May God bless u and increase ur talents, bless ur work, life and plans. u r indeed a good writer. in fulfillment of my promise to u I say thank u very much with standing ovation and deepest hug. thank you for removing daily stress in my life through your writing, u r indeed an Angel

on the second promise of dinner in Aso rock, kindly send me a mail @micdrson@yahoo.co.uk to get de details. with much love and sincere appreciation.

your
mikooolud
Re: The Photographer(complete) by MrJah(m): 11:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Nice piece. Love this.

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Artistree: 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2016
I can't believe I read this story from the beginning to the end...it was a very interesting read, kudos!

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2016
mikooolud:
thank u at Anglesss, I know u won't let me down. May God bless u and increase ur talents, bless ur work, life and plans. u r indeed a good writer. in fulfillment of my promise to u I say thank u very much with standing ovation and deepest hug. thank you for removing daily stress in my life through your writing, u r indeed an Angel

on the second promise of dinner in Aso rock, kindly send me a mail @micdrson@yahoo.co.uk to get de details. with much love and sincere appreciation.

your
mikooolud
lol show me love o...
aishayasmina@yahoo. com
check out my new story on nairaland 'flames of desire' that one is for sale sha
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2016
[quote author=devilmaycry post=47159382]Perfect story line.... I love it....can I get links to ur other stories ?... PM. [/quoted
dear my other stories are for sale...I don't know if you'll want to buy them but there are far more interesting ...I promise you that...
'in love with her pastor1" I shared it on NL ...while the part 2 is for sale...
so you can read the first part here and download the rest from Okadabooks. com
just download Okadabooks reading app from Google play... if you encounter any problem you let me know...
my latest story is 'flames of desire' ....I still shared it on NL last night...
to get the full book...follow the same procedure...
just a 100 box...
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2016
CuteChiluv:
Angel with the triple sss, thanks ooo, nice story
my number one fan...
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2016
aprilwise:
I wanna thank u for this masterpiece. I learnt a lot from the story.
you welcome dear...
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2016
Nwiboko26:
Thank uuu.really enjoyed dis one.
you welcome dear
Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2016
Hello my darling fans...your praises really motivated me and am glad you followed this story to the latter..,.
for those that corrected me, thank you...I know you wish the best for me and one day I may be like Grisham or Adichie...
I really thank those fans that still believed in me even after our issues...on my other thread 'in love with her pastor'...and am sorry if I hurt you then in any way...
I kept to my promise here and completed this story....
however my new story is for downloads...
'Flames of desire' ...I promise you it's very interesting... I have shared few episodes...
if you're interested ....download from Okadabooks.com or you buy directly from me...
but if you haven't read 'In love with her pastor' ...you are missing out...
visit Okadabooks.com ...get the reading app from Google play and download or you send me an email...
(Download the part 2 only...I shared part 1 here)..
If you have any issues...just visit my email o...
and for those that sent me email concerning 'in love with her pastor' ...I have received them..

1 Like

Re: The Photographer(complete) by Angelsss(f): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller / The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell / Why I Separated Myself From Catholicism – Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.