Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] (42546 Views)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Power Scarcity Hits Channels TV As Presenter Uses Power Bank On Live Program / Nigeria In Darkness: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power Bank On Air (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by iyawomartial2: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2016
everything under the PMB administration has come to a standstill. no light in my area for a week now. so its not a new thing to see power banks on set.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2016
That's a hard drive, not power bank
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Lie mohammed's student grin
lol
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by francizy(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2016
kenny987:
sadWe'll soon hear that the use of power bank by d Channels TV anchor is a calculated attempt to discredit d APC government. After that we'll hear she's been sacked and being investigated for fraud by d EFCC.

You got right!! grin cheesy

I leave that attack job to John oyeFOOL... grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2016
Emekamex:

Lies, I stay in Enugu and I can rarely boast of 1hr power daily.
u can boast of one hour out of 24 hrs a dayhmmm
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by coolmc(m): 8:52am On Jun 13, 2016
iPrevail:
How come people are complaining of power outage but I enjoy almost-constant light over here in Akwa Ibom? undecided
all old eastern region re having constant light... Like here in ph city...in my area.... .i can boost of 3days steady light... Just know darkness and light has nothing in common!!!.......... So stop comparing!!! #ASAP
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by teebell999(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2016
abuayman:
Op, how sure are yhu its a power bank Make una de fear God o

no be power bank... na your village chief head!!!

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by lovedatruth(m): 8:54am On Jun 13, 2016
I can also see dat the station also run on power bank abi?. Y must we believe every trash dat is posted here?. I guess she's avind problems with d battery Of that ipad, n culd only sustain it with a power bank.
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by SlayerSupreme: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=mbaeke1 post=46526002][/quote] I'm in Nsukka. There's good supply here.
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Hades2016(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
vizkiz:
where is the photo

no chill lol grin
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2016
On a more serious note, Nigeria is the only country whereby someone who no knowledge of a particular sector is appointed head of that place. What does Fashola knows when it comes to electricity and power sef. That's just one major problem we have in this country angry
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by murmee: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2016
tomioro:
How do you hope to enjoy light when the Avengers keep blowing up the pipelines on a daily basis? Stop blaming Fashola, talk to your boys(Avengers)!
People are not blaming Fashola for the darkness. We are blaming him for paying for darkness. He was very quick to help the Discos and Gencos to increase their tariff but did not mandate them to install prepaid meters first to protect consumers from exploitation. Fashola should protect the people. He should make sure that consumers are not forced to pay for darkness!

4 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by murmee: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
iPrevail:
How come people are complaining of power outage but I enjoy almost-constant light over here in Akwa Ibom? undecided
It appears the light problem affect Lagos state more than other states. The Egbin power station that serves Lagos is down because of pipeline vandalism.
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by ancientbanana: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
abuayman:
to be zombified is bad o. It now causes partial blindness. So u can't recognized power bank again?

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Elder4all(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2016
abuayman:
no na modem be that... Smh

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by PerfectEsquire(m): 9:19am On Jun 13, 2016
Funny
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by adebayolukmon(m): 9:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Damsonkc:
When do we start treating this country like it is ours and not some country belonging to some other people? When do we stay awake, deep in thoughts, thinking about new ways to move us forward? When do the youth rise up and make these old men deliver on their promises? When does the Nigeria of my dream come to pass? I do not want you all to seize this opportunity to show your stupidity in your PDP and APC divide. Kindly tell yourself the truth that this country has been bleeding forever. Nigerians, Ipobians, this is our only country and if we do not fight for it, we won't have it. We demand to be respected. Stand up now and hold these jokers responsible for the problems they have caused!!!
what's the bible verse jare my paddy.....been looking for it since grin
Damsonkc:
When do we start treating this country like it is ours and not some country belonging to some other people? When do we stay awake, deep in thoughts, thinking about new ways to move us forward? When do the youth rise up and make these old men deliver on their promises? When does the Nigeria of my dream come to pass? I do not want you all to seize this opportunity to show your stupidity in your PDP and APC divide. Kindly tell yourself the truth that this country has been bleeding forever. Nigerians, Ipobians, this is our only country and if we do not fight for it, we won't have it. We demand to be respected. Stand up now and hold these jokers responsible for the problems they have caused!!!
what's the bible verse jare my paddy.....been looking for it since
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 13, 2016
tomioro:
How do you hope to enjoy light when the Avengers keep blowing up the pipelines on a daily basis? Stop blaming Fashola, talk to your boys(Avengers)!
Shey light been dey before NDA start to blow pipeline?
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by chunony(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Emekamex:

Lies, I stay in Enugu and I can rarely boast of 1hr power daily.
it be like say u dey ur village
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by 2kurupt(m): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Silly post!

So are you implying that the studio lights, camera & the transmission equipment are all running on batteries?

Mods, Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, obinoscopy etc be objective in the topics you push to frontage
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by kryptonian1987(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2016
tomioro:

your stupidity go last well well o!...
when did we start experiencing darkness often and when did Avengers start blowing up pipelines, mumu.
Nigerians have been experiencing this much worst epileptic power supply for 10months+ now.. and when did this blowing up gas n pipelines returned?....this year, February precisely. So stop blaming Avengers, but blame your overrated good for nothing (outside Lagos) minister of darkness and his stack illiterate and the pioneer of certificate forger association of Nigeria ( CFAN) , ok!.

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by sweetgala(m): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2016
It's seems some Nigerians are experts at ignorance and we so happen to have the great majority of them in NL.

The ND Avengers have reduced our oil and gas production and transportation to less than 1/2 in a nation where even before their activities the cost of gas for production of electricity and the supply of said gas to GENCOs was not yet perfected now we have a high demand and very low supply.

May I also not of our 34 or so generation plants over 2/3 about 21 are has fired. Therefore our main means of powers generation has been affected by this new NDA
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by sweetgala(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2016
murmee:
People are not blaming Fashola for the darkness. We are blaming him for paying for darkness. He was very quick to help the Discos and Gencos to increase their tariff but did not mandate them to install prepaid meters first to protect consumers from exploitation. Fashola should protect the people. He should make sure that consumers are not forced to pay for darkness!

With what gas would the GENCOs fire their turbines when the NDA keep on blowing oil and gas exchange terminals and supply line
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by hoodua467(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2016
Fashola should not be the scapegoat o, even though he too get loudmouth!! The power problem has been a political chess game since gej time. I pity him, if I am in his shoe I will just resign to keep my honor intact!!!
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by hoodua467(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2016
Silvofitz:
That's a hard drive, not power bank
Wrong brother, zoom in, you will see two outlets. Flash drive doesn't have two outlets
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by taxsman(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2016
HER PAD BATTERY IS DEAD
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by olisaEze(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2016
abuayman:

Na TV remote! grin

2 Likes

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Emekamex(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2016
chunony:
it be like say u dey ur village
I stay at Trans-Ekulu in Enugu capital and they haven't been light for 2 days now.
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Kennydoc(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Sorry. It must hurt. In Nsukka area,there's confam light. It's raining now and there's light.

Even Maitama Abuja cannot boast of 4hrs light everyday now.

1 Like

Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Terry68:
That's not power bank. its a new battery use to boost the internal memory of an ipad for active presentation during screen journalism to enable viewers eschew the break in comprehension.

Nobody should quote my truth o!!!
iPad bank lol,whatever name u call it,na still powerbank
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by SlayerSupreme: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kennydoc:

Even Maitama Abuja cannot boast of 4hrs light everyday now.
I don't know how but Nsukka area still sees at worst 15hours of supply everyday. There's currently power supply as I type. I pray it doesn't change tho'
Re: Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] by bashydemy1: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
festico:
what do u expect when the daura dollard is still blaming gej after one year in office.
What do you expect when PDP ruled for 16yrs and embezelled money meant for Electricity? What do you expect When clueless GEJ ruled for 6yrs with nothing to show than stealing is not corruption? What do you expect when NDA keep bombing the pipeline that will be used to get gas to generate power... Next time think before you type rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum" / BBNaija: Housemates That Are Up For The Final Eviction / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.