Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures (48877 Views)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi Visits Badagry, The First Storey Building In Nigeria / Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured / Ooni Of Ogunwusi's Sisters At The Burial Of Their Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by firstolalekan(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
MondeLuv:

Lol! So team mimzy it is? wink
We could try kiss
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
firstolalekan:
We could try kiss
**shrugs** sad sad

We want you fully joor tongue
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by masseratti: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
genxris:
I've tgis feeling that This Ooni is a nairalander with the way his activities keep getting fp on this forum. Ooni went shopping, Ooni ate amala, Ooni went to club etc... Everything on nairaland
abi ooo i don tire, but this is a nice one tho.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by firstolalekan(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
MondeLuv:

**shrugs** sad sad

We want you fully joor tongue
Ok nau
Let's see how things goes smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by push23: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2016

[size=28pt]duke of british cities. In nigeria case, we have Obas in western nigeria, emirs in Northern, Ezes in east.

But the politician are illiterate.

the local government chairman is below the duke of town.

We operate the british system of government, not the america system of government.
[/size]
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
firstolalekan:

Ok nau
Let's see how things goes smiley

Yay!! Thanks a lot, please help preach the gospel to your hommies and your many gf's, lol! smiley
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by firstolalekan(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
MondeLuv:

Yay!! Thanks a lot, please help preach the gospel to your hommies and your many gf's, lol! smiley
Issorite cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
firstolalekan:
Issorite cheesy
wink
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by SpicyMimi(f): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
cosade:

Ooni is the Arole Odùduwà (Odùduwà's representative).

Odùduwà (Odùduà or Oòduà) is generally ascribed to the ancestral dynasty of Yorubaland and he is held by the Yoruba to have been the ancestor of their numerous crowned kings.

This Ooni was a successful businessman and wealthy before his enthronement as Ooni. As per the cost of this trip, usually this would be borne by his "children" in the USA. No matter how young a King is in age in Yorubaland, he is regarded as a father. I am sure you would have seen the picture of Baba Obasanjo on the Internet, prostrating for this Ooni when he was Ooni-elect.

Awwwwwwwh thanks a lot for taking your time to enlighten me on this....I really appreciate and get the whole picture now. Thanks once again. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by ExperTrait(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
PeterKbaba:
HERE YOU GO!
I don't get nairaland again oo..there is hardly a day ooni of ife is not this or is not that...almost making nairaland FP everyday...who cares about him. Or is it all about the the supremacy thing with the oba of benin..Publicity stunt??
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
A solid King.

This Ooni is well loved and respected by all, including and most importantly, by his own people. The last Ooni, before God now interrupted him, nearly dragged the cradle of the Yoruba Race into the Gutters because of the Pots Of Ayamase Stew the PDP Government kept pushing his way,and he thus became their Spokesman in the West.

The last Ooni embarrassed the Yoruba's to the extent, that nearly all the Western Governors, including the Osun State Governor refused to come for his Burial, what a shame.

To the new Ooni, please do not belittle yourself or your office that way, stay out of Politics and may your reign be sweet as that of the Honey.

who ur sermon EPP?
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by oojehshez(f): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
so we are now OONI'S STALKER ABI?
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by obowunmi(m): 12:23am On Jun 14, 2016
genxris:
I've tgis feeling that This Ooni is a nairalander with the way his activities keep getting fp on this forum. Ooni went shopping, Ooni ate amala, Ooni went to club etc... Everything on nairaland

hahaha..... grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by IamAtribalist: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2016
cool A Great African King - God bless Yoruba people (and their cousins Itshekiris) God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by macof(m): 1:28am On Jun 14, 2016
legendte:

No one can match the Oba of Benin ancient Kingdom. Back to your question, it is Oba> Emir> Ooni

be deceiving yourself oviedo. just keep deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by horpeh01(m): 7:35am On Jun 14, 2016
HungerBAD:

The last Ooni embarrassed the Yoruba's to the extent, that nearly all the Western Governors, including the Osun State Governor refused to come for his Burial, what a shame.

you must be related to lai...
the vice president, the osun state governor were present at his burial... make ur findings right haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by horpeh01(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2016
JIGHU:

ARE YOU NOT DUMB? IF PDP WINS WEST AGAIN AND OONI DIES? WONT THEY SAY HE IS AN APC STOOGE? AND REFUSE TO ATTEND HIS BURIAL? WAS HIS SELECTION NOT INFLUENCED BY TINUBU AND AREGBE?
he's definitely dumb
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by ikedi94(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
ayoola2002:
Pls keep quite if u don't have any meaningful words in ur upstairs, I wonder wish background u came from.
i wish i had time for you really..
Re: Ooni Of Ogunwusi And His Wife, Wuraola In USA. Updates!!! Lots Of Pictures by BISLAR(m): 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nairaland is like all the globe because,when anything happen before it happen people we have know.So for this Nigeria is now grow up in technology.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Searching For Ramadan Moon (Photos) / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.