Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,942 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:58 AM

Am Interested In A 2012 Dodge Charger. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am Interested In A 2012 Dodge Charger. (1657 Views)

See What Is Left Of The N31m Dodge Challenger SRT American Rapper Offset Crashed / This U.S AF's Special Ops Supercar,Dodge Challenger Vapor Will Blow Your Mind / Which Is Better Of The 3, A 2012 Mercedesbenz Cclass Or A Bmw 3series Or Audi A4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Interested In A 2012 Dodge Charger. by 9trogene(m): 5:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Hello house, am interested in a 2012 dodge charger black edition model. Is there availability of the parts in naija? Hope no b wahala car. any current or past owner pls share ur experience with the car.
NOTE:: Pls read ma post very well. I said CURRENT OR PAST OWNERS!!!!. Owning and experiencing a car is different from reading abt d car online. Thks
Re: Am Interested In A 2012 Dodge Charger. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Cc:Readonee35L

1 Like

Re: Am Interested In A 2012 Dodge Charger. by Readonee35L(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
Cc:Readonee35L
Cc:Sultaan
Re: Am Interested In A 2012 Dodge Charger. by Readonee35L(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Well I used to own A 2010 charger.

i Think the blackedition SXT Is A RWD not an AWD
My advice to you is that you follow manufacturer Specifications

The 2012 SXT black edition
Is Just a base trim with more options ( NOT COMPLEX UNLIKE THE R/T SCAT PACK OR SRT 392) and it shares many parts with other cars,

It has 3.6L V6 Pentastar 292 hp and it shares this engine with lot's of vehicles :
Chrysler 200
Chrysler 300
Chrysler Town & Country
Dodge Avenger
Dodge Challenger
Dodge Durango
Dodge Grand Caravan
Dodge Journey
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Volkswagen Routan

0-60 in 6.8 seconds
The engine is not complex and it can be maintained by a Good auto Mechanic,
I don't think you should worry about engine damage or tranny failure as long as you follow the right specs on parts and you maintain the ride
THE ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION OF A CAR COULD LAST IT ENTIRE LIFE TIME

MPG up to 19 city / 31 highway
it's reliable A ride that will go any distance
it has a 8speed Transmission , that shifts between the blink of the eyes, It's an interesting ride really.
the sport suspension preserves the smooth ride, but allows for taking turns at practically insane speeds.

infact i will by any car i like as long as am not the only user in the world,

most mechanical parts could be carefully sourced because it's used by many vehicles.
You should be ready to pre-order some parts e.g Brake pads, suspension's e.t.c . I don't know how available 2012 parts are in the country?

You should be worried about body parts [ head light's , side mirror , tail light , bumper e.t.c]. That is if you are a rough and an unstable driver. But i drive rough and very fast at times, and i still keep a clean ride

THINK ABOUT IT PROPERLY BEFORE BUYING IT.
Resale won't be easy and might be poorly priced since our people only value camry and accord

6 Likes

Re: Am Interested In A 2012 Dodge Charger. by 9trogene(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Thks broda. The 2010 that u owned how was it? And can u link me to a gud dealer.thks 60102718853
Re: Am Interested In A 2012 Dodge Charger. by BALLOSKI: 7:26am On Aug 08, 2023
9trogene:
Thks broda. The 2010 that u owned how was it? And can u link me to a gud dealer.thks 60102718853
Bro, did you later buy? This your number correct so?

(1) (Reply)

Avensis Malfunction / Urgent Advice / Price Or Rear Brake Drum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.