Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319447 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
KehindeOmololu:
Please,this is very urgent.....Is there any other allowance aside the #23,000?

FG is silent on that

But it's very clear that #23,000 will be paid as stipend.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by charlie42(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
chachazzy:

Send it to me if you have not resized it yet.
Chazzy135@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
manneger2:
what happen if one leta find job, and pls is it a must to upload nysc certificate

Applicants are not on any oaths or compulsion to complete the program.

You're free to go on with a better offer if you found one before the end of your engagement.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by charlie42(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
chachazzy:

Send it to me if you have not resized it yet. Chazzy135@yahoo.co.uk
Have sent it to your mail. Thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by sugarkemi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Taeewo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
U r saying what u dont know, a serving corps member cant apply as u Will upload ur nysc discharge cert..
Soleymania:
Yes,a serving corp member can apply, or are u employed? Just input ur call up number.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by JustSprays: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
What if Highest Degree is MSc, no space for that
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by abdo123: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
I want to change the email address I used to register cos I don't have the password to it again. Please what do I do it?!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Oceemo:
pls I need answer 2 this after uploading everything a page now open showing a link for me 2 input my email so that d link will b sent i went back 2 my email have not yet see d link has any one answer 2 this

Check your spam folder.

If you can't still find it, go relogin, and try to check what happened to the last info
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Pinkieblue(f): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Emmysteve:
okay thanks. Please reply my PM so that I can send you the passport. Once you charge it help me do it. Thanks so much.

OK I'll do that but if u can find any other means to do it u can..... So that I don't delay you..... Cos of the light ish....... Or we don't mind if chachazzy can help us out here
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Taeewo:
U r saying what u dont know, a serving corps member cant apply as u Will upload ur nysc discharge cert..

Don't limit yourself!

Is there any penalty if you used your call up number?

If you used your call up number and it's not going through, then you know you are not qualified

But try your luck first.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by kikies(m): 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
gingger:
Y do u need a cafe wen u can comfortably do it with ur phone...
Get a CamScanner and scan u document in form of snapping same goes with ur passport and attach it.. Boom...

U no know say some pple na farmer dem suppose b
Esp girls.......dose ones go b hairdresser
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
JustSprays:
What if Highest Degree is MSc, no space for that

Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Taeewo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Read the instruction, input ur call up no the way it was written on ur certificate...They av already answered the question on their twitter handle, dat serving corps members cant apply.
opson2016:

Don't limit yourself!

Is there any penalty if you used your call up number?

If you used your call up number and it's not going through, then you know you are not qualified

But try your luck first.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by heroshark(m): 2:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
I applied and recived a congratulations your application us submitted successful but I'm yet to receive a mail since yesterday morning... should I be worried?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
heroshark:
I applied and recived a congratulations your application us submitted successful but I'm yet to receive a mail since yesterday morning... should I be worried?

I suggest you wait for some hours or 48 hours
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by RealYaks: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2016
Xjack04:
I reached the last step... Buh couldn't go further. Nd wen I tried to restart again, d response I get is that my email, phone number and bvn are already used. I need help please

It means you have successfully complete the application. Not to worry, just go to your email I'm sure your congratulations massage is already there... I also congratulate you in advance.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by kollybay4u: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
opson2016:

Federal government is silent about place of
assignment, but I think the address you
supply will be a determinant.
This isn't nysc when you're poster just
anywhere.
My Suggestion:
Use the address of where you will be staying by August 1, 2016 when the program is expected to kick start
Thanks so much, I got the idea you are trying to pass across. I'll quickly go and effect that on that my CV.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by epadomo(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thanks op the tread makes me apply with ease. Hoping to be shortlisted.
#sai baba
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
epadomo:
Thanks op the tread makes me apply with ease. Hoping to be shortlisted.

#sai baba

All the best brother!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Edipee(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls, can a serving corps member register in the programme. Cc. Opson2016
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
@ Xjack04, congratulation! You have successfully completed the form. Please check your mail box for a message from N-power team.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmysteve(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pinkieblue:

OK I'll do that but if u can find any other means to do it u can..... So that I don't delay you..... Cos of the light ish....... Or we don't mind if chachazzy can help us out here
yesooo. It seems you're facing epileptic power supply. I am not in hurry. Please reply Pm.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chukwundukc(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
pls op, am applying for the N-power build even though I'm a Bsc. holder because I studied a construction related course and I don't want to teach or do any agro business... please, will it be a good idea?

advice needed.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
opson2016:

FG is silent on that

But it's very clear that #23,000 will be paid as stipend.
does the 23k monthly payment applies to all other trainees eg
those going for hardware training or it's for only Npower teachers program?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
Edipee:
Pls, can a serving corps member register in the programme. Cc. Opson2016

Your nysc cert no will be required.

But there is no harm in trying. Try your luck, bro
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ayerechichi: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
dadson2009:
Please bro, I enter my valid email and password to register for the first time as username and password correct but it's telling me invalid email or password, please wat could be wrong??cos my email is

i do have similar problem, plss have u been able to resolve it. help me out
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ayerechichi: 3:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
RealYaks:

It means you have successfully complete the application. Not to worry, just go to your email I'm sure your congratulations massage is already there... I also congratulate you in advance.

I reached the last step... But couldn't go further. Nd wen I tried to restart again, d response I get is that my email, phone number and bvn are already used. I need help please. how will i know i have successfully applied.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by opson2016(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
ayerechichi:

i do have similar problem, plss have u been able to resolve it. help me out

It could be as a result of huge traffic on the site. The portal is congested with applications.

Why not try again, maybe later in the day, if you're still facing the same problem ... it means you've missed up something somewhere

SUGGESTION
Sign up for a new email address I think gmail is faster in delivery or any other email services you trust deliver on time

Go back to www.npower.gov.ng to register again. Try not to use the username or password you earlier used

Try that out and see what you get.

That should give you access to the registration portal. But I think the portal is overwhelmed just like we sometimes have why trying to post a thread on nairaland (you get something like: our system is overwhelmed try some minutes later )

So be patient with npower portal even if you got error, try again later.

The portal is been fixed or upgraded each time it crashed
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ify84(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2016
charlie42:
pls can I send my passport to you 2 help resize?
If you have not done that, u can send to me, I will resize for u. Email
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello house, my question goes thus; can one apply for more than one category? And on the other categories, hope the 23k stipend applies to them as well and not just teaching. Thanks.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by minasota(f): 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
ify84:

If you have not done that, u can send to me, I will resize for u. Email
plz help me resize my passport thanks drop ya mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.