Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (319440 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Chocho4real(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2016
slamstanlee:

So how does he get his confirmation mail, since the username and password and email registering appear on the same page. What email would they use to reach him

He should try doing a fresh reg and if he's not able to get it done, he should just contact them with this mail info@npower.gov.ng but am sure his reg would be succesful d second time
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rezzy: 1:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Godapple:
I did my own registration today and it was successful. My acknowledgment letter was received withing just 5minute. The best way, place to register and upload your document is cyber cafe.

Midnight on my tab. I regret even using laptop. I just helped my sister using my tab.

Abeg, how can I get in touch with them? , I didn't finish inputting my nysc call up number before my hand mistakenly touched the enter key.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rezzy: 1:26am On Jul 18, 2016
Nafizzey:
[b]Na wa o. since this registration started over a month ago, I'm unable to register successful. Whenever i fill the reg form and hit submit bottom, the portal says am already registered when am not. I have call their ineffective cc line and made compliant, they will tell me to send my details for verification after which they will get back to me.. Up till now, as I write I have not got any response or mail from them..

I travel to Abuja last week for break, while I was there, i decided to call the cc help line and ask for their Official Location/Address where they operate so that I will go there to resolve my problem directly from them, to my surprise they kept telling me that they can't tell me where their exact Npower official Address/Office they operate is .that all problems must be channelled online which to me have all proved abortive.

Until now no confirmation or acknowledgement of application mail from them and if try to register again, the site will say am already registered.[/b]

Maybe somebody have mistakenly used you BVN to do test run
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by belbol4real: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2016
No Acknowledgment mail yet, after abt three weeks of applying. Am i alone
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Draculadick(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
belbol4real:
No Acknowledgment mail yet, after abt three weeks of applying. Am i alone
bro you are not alone ooooh mine is even more than 3 weeks almost getting to a month in four days time it would be a month for me
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmysteve(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Please help me. Which category is suitable for an ND holder in Public Administration to apply and what are the files to upload.? It's urgent pls.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Valmesk(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Emmysteve:
Please help me. Which category is suitable for an ND holder in Public Administration to apply and what are the files to upload.? It's urgent pls.
A ND holder should go for either of Npower build,creative,technical hardware or software
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Emmysteve(m): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Valmesk:
A ND holder should go for either of Npower build,creative,technical hardware or software
Please what are certificate to upload for Hardware?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
rezzy:

Maybe somebody have mistakenly used you BVN to do test run
How do I solve this out. Is there nothing I can to verify and rectify before the reg close?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bograd83(f): 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2016
When is d reg closing date
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ekiyor3: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bograd83:
I called last week, and the lady that picked said the registration will end by 15th of this July, 2016.
that acknowledgement mail will start coming from after 15th of July, 2016.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Invincible2k2(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nafizzey:
How do I solve this out. Is there nothing I can to verify and rectify before the reg close?

This might help... Go back to the n-power portal, fill in your details, wait for n-power server to inform u that you have already registered. On that page that says that you have already registered, check the top of the page, you will see "upload attachments", click on it to take you to the next page where you will attach your documents, then click submit after attaching your documents. U should get a congratulatory message afterwards. Best of luck!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Trone: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bograd83:
25|07|2016

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by odiagabros(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Who have npower contact phone number?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Valmesk(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Emmysteve:
Please what are certificate to upload for Hardware?
Upload your passport,cv and ND certificate
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Nafizzey(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Invincible2k2:

This might help... Go back to the n-power portal, fill in your details, wait for n-power server to inform u that you have already registered. On that page that says that you have already registered, check the top of the page, you will see "upload attachments", click on it to take you to the next page where you will attach your documents, then click submit after attaching your documents. U should get a congratulatory message afterwards. Best of luck!
I have tried so too before. but until now any notification message/Email from Npower to know if they have acknowledged my application or not.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Invincible2k2(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nafizzey:
I have tried so too before. but until now any notification message/Email from Npower to know if they have acknowledged my application or not.

If you have tried that before, then hold still. I am very sure your acknowledgement mail would come. I also waited for like 2weeks before i got mine.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Xjack04(m): 10:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Npower and it's rubbish
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by rezzy: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nafizzey:

No idea. I'm even looking for a way to rectify the error I did
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by yunnyp(m): 12:19am On Jul 19, 2016
Ogagaroghene:
My own is the uploading of CV & RESULT I DIDN'T UPLOAD THEM BUT IT WAS SUCCESSFUL.

same as mine too, I didn't create any account for it, I just registered for the program and it was successful and a mail was sent to me.

pls OP, I hope i'm on a saver side?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by joshrare(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Sheybi d call up number is the one that looks like NYSC/OG/

Yes sir
You served in ogun state
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by CarolinaEke: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
is more than three weeks i registered n i got this

N-Power | Social Initiative Programme

Dear Applicant,

Acknowledgement of your application

We hereby acknowledge receipt of your application and documents.
You will receive a formal acknowledgement letter via your registered email address within the next few days.

Thank You.
since then i have not recieved any acknowledgment mail or letter, i tried to register again but dey said my information has already been received , pls what do u advice i do now?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by massive1019(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2016
for people asking for npower contact. Note, it's genuine.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by hugochuks60(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2016
pls I applied on d 19th of June n the application was successful but since then I av not gotten an acknowledgement mail, its been a month now. I tried reapplying again on Monday the feedback I got was that m already registered on the npower platform. pls wat can I do? I think av been patient for a while now but d closing date is fast approaching.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by CarolinaEke: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2016
I register on the 15th of June 2016 n it was successful but i have not received any acknowledgement mail and letter. this morning i received a message from npower saying

Dear Carolina,

Thank you for your interest in the N-Power Programme.

We apologise for the difficulty you initially encountered. If you are yet to get an acknowledgement email that means your registration is incomplete. To complete your registration, please visit the portal and go straight to the programme that best suits your aspirations, click on the 'APPLY' tab to re-apply for your preferred programme.

We hope we have been able to address your concern. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling our hotlines. We would love to hear from you.

I tried to re apply again but what i got was already registered on the npower platform. so i upload my c.v, passport and my certificate again and it was successful, am so confuse, please assist me in getting the Acknowledgement letter and mail. thank you
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by GentleNaaz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
When will npower test b written?

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by bigdemo(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2016
pls i registered for npower programm and it was successful at their portal, for almost 1month now i have not receive any acknowledgement letter , please what do i do
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by uzokingn(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
bigdemo:
pls i registered for npower programm and it was successful at their portal, for almost 1month now i have not receive any acknowledgement letter , please what do i do
go and do
reregistration
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by danielnewton(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2016
once u completed ur reg...you receive the acknowledge msg
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by dagok(f): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Okay
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Bsc(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
bigdemo:
same with me, its over a month now, yet no acknowledgement. i tried re-registering but got the message " you have already registered for the n power programme"
i called n power help line yesterday, i was told to exercise patience that am not the only one facing the challenge.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by heskeyw(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Finally, I just applied and they sent my acknowledgement letter to my mail immediately. Thanks to GOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.