Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:32 AM

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (318938 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Shonekan27: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2017
pls...they requested for reference ID which one is that
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by churchkilo(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2017
0taPiaPia:
Just tried now and its telling me my bvn has already been used to apply but am not on the programme. I cant continue registration either as i dont have my reference id. Did the previous registration but i think i stopped on the way. What should i do ?
then continue as existing application
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by churchkilo(m): 11:08am On Jun 15, 2017
simiyumimo:

I have similar challenge as well. what is the reference ID?

I entered my bvn and my names and bank account details it says the account is created and entered a second stage where it is require I provide the email and phone number,registration failed. then I applied then it says the Bvn has been used.

any one experiencing such should educate me please.
thanks
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by churchkilo(m): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2017
i will suggest you guys take it easy, i know this portal is going to be open for this registration till july, i mean easy guys
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by churchkilo(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2017
0taPiaPia:
Just tried now and its telling me my bvn has already been used to apply but am not on the programme. I cant continue registration either as i dont have my reference id. Did the previous registration but i think i stopped on the way. What should i do ?
did u apply last year
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by talk2maurice(m): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2017
i refreshed the page cus it was yaking too long and when it opened, it was stated that my bvn already exist. what do i do now?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by homodara(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2017
please I have been try to apply since yesterday and BVN verification is just loading without result.....kindly help me
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tiffbuxas: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2017
MY ISSUE IS WHEN I FILL IN THE DETAILS UNDER REGISTRATION IT JUST STUCK, THE SAVE AND CONTINUE BUTTON SEEMS NOT BE RESPONDING
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by kenkels: 11:33am On Jun 15, 2017
What do I do to. get my ref nos, they said my bvN. Is. Already registered
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by chibuezecu(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2017
I REGRET PLEDGING TO NIGERIA

I ask God to forgive me for pledging to Nigeria as my country
The country is such a disgrace.
The country offers almost nothing to its youths.
A country were youths spend millions for their education.
A country were graduates roam the streets day-to-day in search of unavailable jobs.
A country were if you don't know anybody in authority, nothing for you.
A country were government policies discourage any business youths ventured into.
Country were armed robbery, kidnapping and prostitution has become the other of the day.
The leaders loot and steal the country dry, remaining almost nothing for the people.
The country makes almost no provision for the weak and vulnerable in the society.
You see mad people and beggars roaming all around the streets and government made no provision for the rehabilitation of these people.
You see those in power using the instrument of state to silence the opposition, lock them up, use the press to malign their reputation and prosecute them in court.
A country where you will wake up one morning and hear that herdsmen have invaded an entire village and killed both women and infants, and after the initial hues and cry, nothing substantial would come out of it.
A country where in this 21st century, you will go to the nation's capital, Abuja and there will be no electricity for a long time, and even in other parts, Nigerians mostly provide the own electricity.
A country where policemen would be openly extorting money from motorists on the way, and everyone would look the other way as if this is normal.
A country where we read news of people being shot because they refused to give a policeman N100 or less.
A country where soldiers would abandon their statutory functions turn themselves to a terror to the citizens, delving into domestic and civil disputes and beating up to a pulp whosoever they want, for every flimsy reason.
A country where merit is thrown behind the back door and people from one region are appointed to head almost all choice department and agencies of govt.
A country where hunger, inflation, suffering, and hardship is the normal.
A country where the easiest way of being rich is to have political power.
A country where you have an absent president, no one is eve sure whether our president is awake or sleeping, no one is even sure whether we have an Acting president or a Coordinator of govt, no is very sure who is in charge, no one is sure of anything.
A country where a people can come on national TV and threaten a particular ethnic group to pack out and give them three months to pack out from a part of the same country, and up till now, no one has arrested them.
A country where both the military and other agencies shoot to death unarmed protesters, and no single military personnel is asked to explain.
The more I look at this country, the more I am convinced that the country has not treated me well.
How could I have pledged to a country like this?
Was this what I had in mind when I recite The Pledge?
This cannot be.

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by talk2maurice(m): 11:39am On Jun 15, 2017
when u click on continue existing application, it will ask for a referrence ID....what do i do?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Oluwaseunshile(m): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2017
Can some pls help me out., what did they mean by Reference ID? to continue.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Jumeeeeesal(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Oluwaseunshile:
Can some pls help me out., what did they mean by Reference ID? to continue.
I need help oo, have been on bvn page since on 13th till now just keep loading noni o. Have used all d browser on my laptop (safari, Uc, chrome and moxilla) na so d tin jus de roll ne o. And I used fone also n to no avail, abeg help. Just stuck
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tiffbuxas: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2017
NOW IM STUCK AT PASSPORT UPLOAD, I NEED HELP, BUH NO ONE IS LISTENING
0taPiaPia:

GO BACK CLICK ON APPLY, REENTER YOUR DETAIL AND CREATE ACCOUNT IF IT SAYS THAT SAME SHIT CONTINUE CLICKING ONTHE CREATE ACCOUNT TILL IT SAYS SUCCESSFUL THEN CLICK THE CREATE ACCOUNT,THAT I DID AND TOLD TWO FRIENDS TO DO AND IT WORKED
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tiffbuxas: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote

GO BACK CLICK ON APPLY, REENTER YOUR DETAIL AND CREATE ACCOUNT IF IT SAYS THAT SAME SHIT CONTINUE CLICKING ONTHE CREATE ACCOUNT TILL IT SAYS SUCCESSFUL THEN CLICK THE CREATE ACCOUNT,THAT I DID AND TOLD TWO FRIENDS TO DO AND IT WORKED[/quote]
Jumeeeeesal:
I need help oo, have been on bvn page since on 13th till now just keep loading noni o. Have used all d browser on my laptop (safari, Uc, chrome and moxilla) na so d tin jus de roll ne o. And I used fone also n to no avail, abeg help. Just stuck
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by ilems(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2017
Can we have have screen shots for those that have completed their NPOWER registration
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Essont(m): 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
churchkilo:
did u apply last year

same thing i am experiencing here, telling me my bvn has been used to register, which i never did, not even last year. pls wat is way forward ?
CAN SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Essont(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
NOW IM STUCK AT PASSPORT UPLOAD, I NEED HELP, BUH NO ONE IS LISTENING

GO BACK CLICK ON APPLY, REENTER YOUR DETAIL AND CREATE ACCOUNT IF IT SAYS THAT SAME SHIT CONTINUE CLICKING ONTHE CREATE ACCOUNT TILL IT SAYS SUCCESSFUL THEN CLICK THE CREATE ACCOUNT,THAT I DID AND TOLD TWO FRIENDS TO DO AND IT WORKED

Have been clicking but its' all same old story............. Any help?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Jumeeeeesal(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Essont:

same thing i am experiencing here, telling me my bvn has been used to register, which i never did, not even last year. pls wat is way forward ?
CAN SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!
hope u know they've amend the portal not as difficult as b4 so try it again bro
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tiffbuxas: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
The site have been simplified buh after registration they did not give me any test oo
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Tiffbuxas: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
Jumeeeeesal:
hope u know they've amend the portal not as difficult as b4 so try it again bro
year bub dis time no test
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Essont(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
The site have been simplified buh after registration they did not give me any test oo

When was it simplified? Because it was at the time i posted that complaint that i noticed that error.
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2017
churchkilo:
did u apply last year
I opened the portal last year but i didnt fill it up
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by simiyumimo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
churchkilo:

to continue the existing registration requires I provide two things :

reference number and BVN.
but I don't know have the reference number yet?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by samalik16(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Wats d meaning of login credentials not correct
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by churchkilo(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2017
0taPiaPia:

I opened the portal last year but i didnt fill it up
try again now, there is improvement on the portal

1 Like

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by dremology: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2017
please, is there any further registration? because it brings some form for us to fill like names, date of birth, bvn nmber, state of origin, residential address, school attended, email addres etc.. after which i clicked on submit application.. and automatically it gives me my unique Reference number. so, what is the further process coz i couldnt see any place to continue the registration. thanks as you help....................
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Essont(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2017
who knows about this portal
https://apply.npower.gov.ng
its just a one page site, is it npower portal too?
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by goodguy4sure(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2017
Essont:
who knows about this portal https://apply.npower.gov.ng its just a one page site, is it npower portal too?
Yes Power confirm the new registration portal...Very Easy and Stress-free...

Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Meesquared(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2017
it's fuckingly not working... the gender phone number and stuff place ain't working since yesterday. WTF!
Re: Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here by Mallamai(f): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2017
I just registered successfully and was given my ref no.. .what's next pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Unadvertised Vacancies / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.