Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) (29713 Views)

See How Using Car Air Condition Is Bad For You / See Why You Should Mind What You Keep In Your Car Especially In Hot Weather / Help! My Car Air Conditioner Gas Keeps Leaking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) by fortunejum: 12:54pm On May 14, 2017
ironheart:
Most refilling done by the mechanic are done wrong, u need a vacuum pump to remove air before filling or adding extra gas to it. This is because there is moisture in the atmosphere which get into the A.C line and can cause damage in the long run.
If you have shortage of gas, you do not need to vacuum the pump before refilling, but if there was no gas atall, then there is need for vacuum.
Re: How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) by jeggson4: 5:20am On May 15, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 0909 133 1269...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.
Re: How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) by cecegorz(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2017
coretechng1:
Not true. I gave him 85k yet am still at same spot.Car ac never worked 1 day. I kept going and coming. I got tired. Now am looking for another reliable A/c man.

Wow! I am deeply sorry about this. I've been off NL for a while.
Please describe your car or send me PM, I'll personally take this up and ensure you get the issue fixed.
Re: How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) by smellingmenses: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
God bless you for the feedback.

coretechng1:
Not true. I gave him 85k yet am still at same spot.Car ac never worked 1 day. I kept going and coming. I got tired. Now am looking for another reliable A/c man.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) by smellingmenses: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
false
fortunejum:

If you have shortage of gas, you do not need to vacuum the pump before refilling, but if there was no gas atall, then there is need for vacuum.
Re: How To Fix Your Car's Air Conditioner (Photos) by princecemo(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2018
AC gas with sealant, it stops leaks....
You dont have to remove your dashboards for minor leaks
Johnsen's Brand Made in the USA
With Leak Detector, For R134 Systems
Contains 2oz of a mixture of PAG Lubricant, Seal Additive and Red dye
Plus 1oz of R134a

Call 07032886943
Price is 3500
On Amazon or Ebay its sold for 20$ which is approx. 7k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Acquires Robot Equipment, Increases Production Capacity To 60,000 / On The Eight Day, God Made The V8: My Journey To 400 HP / Drunk Driver And His Car Somersault In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.