Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. (1832 Views)

Photo Of Obama And Pope Francis Vs Trump And Pope Francis / Michelle Obama And Melania Trump Pose Together Ahead Of Trump's Inauguration / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2016
After the last night shootings in Orlando, FL, that claimed about 50 lives, Trump remarks bout islam, terrorism and weak leadership was confirmed.
He asked Obama and Hillary to get out now..
Read it here.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157160462435725&id=153080620724&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10157160462435725%3Atl_objid.10157160462435725%3Athid.153080620724%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-3169496437750685774&__tn__=%2As
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by chiefolododo(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2016
I like Trump because he always say the truth
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by emmysam2: 8:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Should Donald Trump emerge as US President, World War 3 is looming with his watery mouth and crazy bravado.
Pure Psychiatric Candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2016
emmysam2:

Should Donald Trump emerge as US President, World War 3 is looming with his watery mouth and crazy bravado.
Pure Psychiatric Candidate.
I'm sure you know nothing bout terrorism, and you're yet hit by em, else you'l know better.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by emmysam2: 8:52am On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

I'm sure you know nothing bout terrorism, and you're yet hit by em, else you'l know better.

Am Certain you mean to say Barack Obama is weak because he knows nothing about Terrorism.
And for your information, Donald Trump cannot win the US Presidential Elections.

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2016
Trump said it was the worst attack on US soil after 911 and it's the second in 6 months.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2016
emmysam2:

Am Certain you mean to say Barack Obama is weak because he knows nothing about Terrorism.
And for your information, Donald Trump cannot win the US Presidential Elections.
It's obvious this shootings will give him more votes.
Trump is winning bro.
US citizens aint like st.upid APC zombies.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by emmysam2: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Trump is winning bro.

You sure Trump is going to win?
Can u put your money on his chances??
Even the white extremists in US are skeptical of his chances.
You don't need to talk more than you act to show you are a powerful leader.
Obama is one of America's greatest President. No one can take that away from him.
Did Donald Trump say Obama is weak?
It takes brains, guts and Wits to be an American President.
And Obama is an American President... More so as a Black!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2016
emmysam2:

You sure Trump is going to win?
Can u put your money on his chances??
Even the white extremists in US are skeptical of his chances.
You don't need to talk more than you act to show you are a powerful leader.
Obama is one of America's greatest President. No one can take that away from him.
Did Donald Trump say Obama is weak?
It takes brains, guts and Wits to be an American President.
And Obama is an American President... More so as a Black!!!
Today, Trump facebook page got more than 55k new likes.
He's got the LGBT trooping in.
Trump is winning!
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by emmysam2: 10:06am On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Trump is winning!

Bro, Likes on a FB page don't win you a Presidential election. Else Jonathan would have won.

Don't stake your money on Trumps chances, cos he will lose.!!

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Trump is winning bro.
What makes you think Americans will support Tramp ?. What happened will always happen here because of proliferation of guns due to Second Amendment.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Trump is winning!
Obviously you don't know nothing about America or how election is in US. Tramp couldn't care for someone that looks like you. He's a confirmed Racist and a bigot. That's why we refer to him here in Chicago as a Bigoted One. He's also a serial and pathological liar who lies on his lies. He's a scam artist ala Tramp University that had no accredition. He makes fun of a disabled reporter and call women all kind of ugly names. In a diverse country like US, how is he going to get 270 electoral votes to win the White House ?. Most of his base are old white prejudice men like David Duke, Alec Jones, Ted Nugget and the other Klan members and White Nationalists who despise people that looks like you.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Obviously you don't know nothing about America or how election is in US. Tramp couldn't care for someone that looks like you. He's a confirmed Racist and a bigot. That's why we refer to him here in Chicago as a Bigoted One. He's also a serial and pathological liar who lies on his lies. He's a scam artist ala Tramp University that had no accredition. He makes fun of a disabled reporter and call women all kind of ugly names. In a diverse country like US, how is he going to get 270 electoral votes to win the White House ?. Most of his base are old white prejudice men like David Duke, Alec Jones, Ted Nugget and the other Klan members and White Nationalists who despise people that looks like you.
Fallacy upon Fallacy. This is exactly what we call Argumentum ad hominem.(Argument against the Man) most times I see your comments you don't give real reasons why Trump cannot win, you only attack the personality. Critique his plans and manifesto for America not just attacking his personality.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by ValerianSteel(m): 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Trump is winning!
Huh?

What LGBT has Trump got trooping in?Lie of the Millennium!

No right thinking LGBT will support or vote Destructive Trump.He's the head of a party that is part to blame for the death of 50 LGBT individuals through the hate they've been preaching against gays for decades now.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Sorry for the delay..
So, your saying the croocked hillary is better off Trump?!
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by ValerianSteel(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Sorry for the delay..
So, your saying the hillary is better off Trump?!
Yes,on her worst day,Hillary is a million times better than Destructive Trump on his best day.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Yes,on her worst day,Hillary is a million times better than Destructive Trump on his best day.
Oh i see! you know nothing bout the crooked witch -hillary.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Lucasbalo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pushas:
Fallacy upon Fallacy. This is exactly what we call Argumentum ad hominem.(Argument against the Man) most times I see your comments you don't give real reasons why Trump cannot win, you only attack the personality. Critique his plans and manifesto for America not just attacking his personality.
If you think what I am saying is fallacy, you are absolutely wrong. It's not ad hominem attack either. I will lay out the reasons Bigoted Tramp will not win to you. There is something here that's called Electoral votes, it's different States with their Electors according to the population. The population of those states adds up to the electoral map. A big chunk of the big states like California, New York and Florida have a lot of minorities who Trampy is demonizing. He won't get more than 7% of black votes, 12% of Latinos, 25% of Asian/American votes and maybe 25% of women votes. How is he going to win with that kind of numbers in a diverse country like America ?. The polling numbers will bear that out soon. You don't know the kind of opposition this pathological liar is going through now. Even a lot of republicans are running away from him like Ebola virus. Some of his delegates are core racists who hates people like you. You can like him all you want but Americans know better than electing a demagogue and misorgynistic bigot as our leader. You tell me what you like about a racist that hates people of your like.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Lucasbalo(m): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Sorry for the delay..
So, your saying the croocked hillary is better off Trump?!
What makes hill crooked?. According to Tramp ? Hillary is way better than Tramp for so many reasons.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by ValerianSteel(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Oh i see! you know nothing bout the crooked witch -hillary.
What do you think you know?

Thankfully your opinion doesn't count on American politics.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lucasbalo:
If you think what I am saying is fallacy, you are absolutely wrong. It's not ad hominem attack either. I will lay out the reasons Bigoted Tramp will not win to you. There is something here that's called Electoral votes, it's different States with their Electors according to the population. The population of those states adds up to the electoral map. A big chunk of the big states like California, New York and Florida have a lot of minorities who Trampy is demonizing. He won't get more than 7% of black votes, 12% of Latinos, 25% of Asian/American votes and maybe 25% of women votes. How is he going to win with that kind of numbers in a diverse country like America ?. The polling numbers will bear that out soon. You don't know the kind of opposition this pathological liar is going through now. Even a lot of republicans are running away from him like Ebola virus. Some of his delegates are core racists who hates people like you. You can like him all you want but Americans know better than electing a demagogue and misorgynistic bigot as our leader. You tell me what you like about a racist that hates people of your like.
Calm down. I am neither for Clinton or Trump. Last I checked both of them don't give a fuucck or shitt about me. For fuucck sake they don't even know I exist. What I was only implying was that you made a bad argument and committed a fallacy. Always strive to critique ideas, topics and not attack or abuse the personality behind such ideas.
For instance If I was to ask you to convince me not to vote for Trump. You have not given any valid or rational reason not to vote for him. Give me cogent reasons like flaws and critique in his proposed immigration policy, how he plans to combat terrorism and other flaws in his plans for America and how he intends to achieve them. This is how you convince rationally not buy throw abuses and insults on the person.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by ValerianSteel(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pushas:
Calm down. I am neither for Clinton or Trump. Last I checked both of them don't give a fuucck or shitt about me. For fuucck sake they don't even know I exist. What I was only implying was that you made a bad argument and committed a fallacy. Always strive to critique ideas, topics and not attack or abuse the personality behind such ideas.
For instance If I was to ask you to convince me not to vote for Trump. You have not given any valid or rational reason not to vote for him. Give me cogent reasons like flaws and critique in his proposed immigration policy, how he plans to combat terrorism and other flaws in his plans for America and how he intends to achieve them. This is how you convince rationally not buy throw abuses and insults on the person.
Trump has zero debatable policies.He's all talk and name calling,he gives a diagnosis without a solution cause he has none.

Be the judge,visit the campaign websites of both presumptive nominees.

http://donaldtrump.com

http://hillaryclinton.com

When you're done,get back here then give a non partisan response to what you find.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Trump has zero debatable policies.He's all talk and name calling,he gives a diagnosis without a solution cause he has none.

Be the judge,visit the campaign websites of both presumptive nominees.

http://donaldtrump.com

http://hillaryclinton.com

When you're done,get back here then give a non partisan response to what you find.
This is better. Like I said I don't care or give a fuucck about the winner of the election. Politicians will always be politicians. I just wanted him to be aware of his mistake. We should learn to critique ideas,thoughts,policies,manifestos etc and not just abuse or insult the personality. Only through this method are we going to know who has plans to move America forward or otherwise. Calling a candidate a liar, misorgynistic, racists, proud, wicked etc are all arguments against the Man. Let us learn to address issues first and not the personality.
Thanks for the links quite informative. Like I said I don't care about the winner of this election, infant any election. Politicians will always be politicians.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Lucasbalo(m): 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pushas:
For a smart aleck like you, criticizing someone about people that doesn't affect your life is hypocrisy. What goes on in America affects me and my entire family. That's the difference between you and I. I don't need to convince you about anything since both Tramp and Hillary has got nothing to do with you. Worry about your leadership in Nigeria and leave the country leadership of US to Americans.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2016
ValerianSteel:
What do you think you know?

Thankfully your opinion doesn't count on American politics.
hill is a witch, -i know.
Ask google.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Lucasbalo:
What makes hill crooked?. According to Tramp ? Hillary is way better than Tramp for so many reasons.
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from their prejudices of their social environment.
Most people are incapable of forming such opinions"
hill is a crook, it's all written on the net.
Trump is the man to make America great again.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by ValerianSteel(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from their prejudices of their social environment.
Most people are incapable of forming such opinions"
hill is a crook, it's all written on the net.
Trump is the man to make America great again.
It's all written on the net that's she's a crook yet you can't prove to us here what makes her a crook according to your own understanding!

Please focus on your country that needs your opinion and leave American politics to Americans okay.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Lucasbalo:
For a smart aleck like you, criticizing someone about people that doesn't affect your life is hypocrisy. What goes on in America affects me and my entire family. That's the difference between you and I. I don't need to convince you about anything since both Tramp and Hillary has got nothing to do with you. Worry about your leadership in Nigeria and leave the country leadership of US to Americans.
Okay. Thanks. May the best candidate emerge winner.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Huh?

What LGBT has Trump got trooping in?Lie of the Millennium!

No right thinking LGBT will support or vote Destructive Trump.He's the head of a party that is part to blame for the death of 50 LGBT individuals through the hate they've been preaching against gays for decades now.

This is for you.
See LGBT rushin in Trump train..
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157167679095725&id=153080620724&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10157167679095725%3Atl_objid.10157167679095725%3Athid.153080620724%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-8051327576944988362
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Ofemmanu1 post=46589219]
This is for you.
See LGBT rushin in Trump train..
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157167679095725&id=153080620724&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10157167679095725%3Atl_objid.10157167679095725%3Athid.153080620724%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-8051327576944988362[/quote In a country of about 350 million people, you posting Facebook page of a Bigot with few LGBT supporters . Like I said before, you don't know how things work here. Tramp will lose in an historic landslide. I can make a friendly wager with you. We don't have to go on Google to know what's happening in US, it's real life to us. The polls are showing that the Bigoted one is going down and that's why a lot of Republicans are jumping off the Titanic.

1 Like

Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Ofemmanu1: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
[quote author=Lucasbalo post=46598322][/quote] Anything can happen bro.. Prepare for the worst.
Re: Obama And Hillary Are Weaklings -Trump. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Anything can happen bro..
Prepare for the worst.
I am preparing to hear Congratulations Madam President on January 20, 2017 on the steps of the Capitol. No shaking bro. I am a doyen of American politics.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Young Russian Soldier Surrender And Was Giving Food (pic) / USA Election – How A Candidate May Lose The Popular Votes But Win The Election / President Trump And First Lady Fly To Florida, Visit Shooting Victims(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.