Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents (978 Views)

Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free / Images You Can Relate To If You Have Ever Entered KEKE-NAPEP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 8:55am On Jun 13, 2016
1.You will not be told you’re travelling until the last minute. grin I can’t have plans, abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by adedayourt(m): 8:56am On Jun 13, 2016
booked
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 8:57am On Jun 13, 2016
2.They will wait till the tickets are at their most expensive before booking.

Then spend forever complaining.

3.You must not tell ANYBODY that you’re travelling.

Especially your relatives. grin

3 Likes

Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by buzquet(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2016
Lmaoooooooo undecided angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2016
4.You become their house-help the night before the flight.

You will pack for Africa. grin grin

5.Their whole suitcase is for them. Half of your suitcase is also for them.

“My bag is full, help me put this thing in your bag.” grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by RoyalBlak007: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

parks

lambo cool
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by Disneylady(f): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2016
@ no 3.....na juju things be that
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 9:03am On Jun 13, 2016
6.You are going to carry more food than clothes. grin grin Especially stockfish.

7.Half of the things they’re making you pack are not even for your family. Relatives and friends have hand inside that luggage. grin grin
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 9:07am On Jun 13, 2016
8.They will make you dress like you’re going for a party. grin grin cheesy

Can I just wear shorts and be great

9.You must go to the airport at least 4 hours before the departure time. cheesy

You will be at the airport longer than the plane sef. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 9:10am On Jun 13, 2016
10.They’re not paying anyone at the airport to help with all the bags, that’s why you are there.

Oya, carry them. grin

11.Excess luggage is their right and their’s alone. grin

Don’t even think of carrying extra unless you have the money. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2016
Nice one op.... Lol...

NO 3,4,5....cheesygrin

Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by Chanchit: 9:17am On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy
op is really on point.
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 9:17am On Jun 13, 2016
12.You become the parent to all your other siblings. grin grin

STRESS!

13.They must start gisting with the first Nigerian family they meet there.

Ugh! grin grin

Nigerian parents and their wahala. Yet, they are the best cheesy cheesy..
Abeg Add yours
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 13, 2016
We wey dey follow our parents through land transport......especially ABC, PEACE, NEW NYANYA, IFESINACHI, BENUE LINKS, RHEMA, _______

*Mummy, mummy buy me gala...

*Emeka, shebi I tell you say make you chop food dis morning, no just give me headache.....

gringrin

1 Like

Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 10:05am On Jun 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:
We wey dey follow our parents through land transport......especially ABC, PEACE, NEW NYANYA, IFESINACHI, BENUE LINKS, RHEMA, _______

*Mummy, mummy buy me gala...

*Emeka, shebi I tell you say make you chop food dis morning, no just give me headache.....

gringrin
exactly cheesy
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2016
adedayourt:
booked
you have to pay for that Land cheesy cheesy
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by omega25red(m): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
How about: They never book a hotel because they spoke to a cousin last year about staying at his place when the family of 5 arrives. But, when you get there, the cousin stops picking up his phone grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by Mopricelezz(f): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Crazy
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Chanchit:
cheesy
op is really on point.
exactly grin
Re: 13 Picture You Can Relate To When Travelling With Your Nigerian Parents by christopheru(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
omega25red:
How about: They never book a hotel because they spoke to a cousin last year about staying at his place when the family of 5 arrives. But, when you get there, the cousin stops picking up his phone grin grin grin grin grin

and you'll be left stranded. grin grin
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsnD7U34L3OBDIzrRanCJDENSQmcRvfYHOcoBpAFwYzGAupp_h9sYHmKg[/img]
just like this. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

USA Visa Applicants' Social Media Posts To Be Vetted By Immigration In New Bill / World Best Airport For 2017 Revealed ( CNN News) / Night View Glasses,turn Night Into BRIGHT For Driving,watching,,riding At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.