Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,872 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? (1681 Views)

If You Are Older Than Your Girlfriend I Think You Can Tell Her To Kneel Down / Wen Ur Mom Is A Witch Nd U Tell Her U Want To Study Overseas / When You Tell An Aba Girl To Send Her Best Picture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by tk4rd: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2016
See Picture.

1 Like

Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by bentlywills(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
_______________ grin grin grin
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by SIRRDIQ(m): 10:54am On Jun 13, 2016
SLAP The sex out of her.......FTC things
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by bamirotola: 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Konji na bastard!!! #sipsKunu+Origin
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by ladyF(f): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lmao! What happened that her handwriting became unclear at the end grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by Qualer: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
ladyF:

you will have a better understanding of what happened... the day i go catch you for sharp corner!! grin grin
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by ladyF(f): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
Qualer:

you will have a better understanding of what happened... the day i go catch you for sharp corner!! grin grin
lol I don't know what you are talking about grin
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by Qualer: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
ladyF:

lol I don't know what you are talking about grin

mmhhhh... realllyyyyyyy!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2016
Qualer:

mmhhhh... realllyyyyyyy!!
hehehe....really ooo grin
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by permsec: 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
Instead of writing horizontally, the guy's thrust should make the her write vertically. U sef think am! #idonbilivit
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by tk4rd: 3:46am On Jun 14, 2016
permsec:
Instead of writing horizontally, the guy's thrust should make the her write vertically. U sef think am! #idonbilivit
My exact thoughts when I first saw this.. It should be tilting upwards and not downwards.. But if u think am, she suppose no fit write anything during the thrusts, but she fit write during the relapses..
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by tk4rd: 3:47am On Jun 14, 2016
ladyF:
grin grin Them come use electric dey shock her body, she come dey shiver
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by ladyF(f): 4:10am On Jun 14, 2016
tk4rd:
grin grin Them come use electric dey shock her body, she come dey shiver
lol eeyah... grin
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by ladyF(f): 4:11am On Jun 14, 2016
permsec:

tk4rd:
My exact thoughts when I first saw this.. It should be tilting upwards and not downwards.. But if u think am, she suppose no fit write anything during the thrusts, but she fit write during the relapses..

Hilarious this is... grin
Re: If You Are This Lady's "Auntie", What Would You Tell Her? by tk4rd: 5:47am On Jun 14, 2016
ladyF:
lol eeyah... grin
You eeehn.

(1) (Reply)

Its True Or Lie / Burial Joke / Four (4) Different Style Of Play Used By Drummers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.