Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos (31086 Views)

Man Loses His Arm In A Ghastly Accident Along Ibadan Expressway. Graphic Photos / Woman Knocked Down & Crushed To Death While Crossing An Expressway. Graphic Pics / God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by SUMIC247(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
Too many premature and sudden death this period... You, me and our families shall not partake in this evil spread going around in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by iswallker(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
veekid:
June!!! why now??

beware of the ides of June...
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by Donemmaco(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
GOD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by annnikky(f): 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
God wen will all this end? Every week fatal accident cry
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by KMVBO(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nigerians pls slow down. Speed kills
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by emmysam2: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
It is obvious that drivers of trucks, lorries and trailers know very well they won't be victims in cases of fatal accident with smaller vehicles. With this in mind, they care less for smaller cars and are often reckless against smaller cars.
And the drivers of smaller cars often fail to have thee facts at the back of their heads when they see these lorries and trailers.
When am driving, I take extra caution when I see a Trailer or Lorry coming. I take extra effort to horn well before overtaking.
Life is too short to waste Or stake against Aboki trailer driver who doesn't value his life talk less of yours.
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by openmine(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Berrilite:
Lord have mercy on us
why sud u include God in a matter dat involves d recklessness of a greedy driver who wants 2 make more money by over speeding....he has now ended his life and d lives of oda people...no thanks 2 him....
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by Aztos: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
subuhanallahi....May God console there family
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by olanrewaju99(m): 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm oh Lord save me, my family and my loved ones. Seriously life is too short be kind to people and be true to yourself always.... may the Lord give the victim's family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2016
If na plane crash or one politician die this thread would have been filled with traffic.
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by jesussaves22: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
bebe2:
Na wa oo

Speed kills,

Commercial vehicles need to be cautioned by passengers, they are too much in a hurry to get to their destination and make a return trip to earn more money.

R I PUT to the deceased.
Na so me one driver quarrel yesterday oh when am returning from Lagos to warri. I lambast him and threatened to report him if he continues over speeding.
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by Chijosky(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
Daf again, that road safety man tho, be like "make I check weda another corpse remain inside "
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by temitope28(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2016
MosakuAW:
R.I.P to the dead.

This month of June is full of so many death around the world been it natural death, accidental or human error. Too much death.

'[quote author=MosakuAW post=46528256] R.I.P to the dead.

This month of June is full of so many death around the world been it natural death, accidental or human error. Too much death.

'The fall of a dead leaf, is a warning to the green ones'

'Leave love ones with loving messages, it may be the last you see them'
'The fall of a dead leaf, is a warning to the green ones' food for taught
Re: Fatal Accident On Ogun Expressway. Graphic Photos by yettycomfort: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2016
rip

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apapa Ports Roads Turn Dumpsites As Crime, Drugs, Sex Trades Boom Under Traffic / My First Time Outside Nigeria / Pedestrian Bridge In Benin City Opens For Public Use (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.