Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses (1098 Views)

David Oluwatobiloba Adeyemi Invents eco-E, Multi-Purpose Cleaner / Cameroonian Man Carved Out A Cooler From A Bamboo Tree / Simple Tips To Make Your Home Eco-friendly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses by silentpath2007: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2016
Most entrepreneurs are driven by a common, undying desire to satisfy a need. They scavenge for business opportunities from the rubbles of socio-economic gaps around their immediate environment, allowing them identify societal needs which become the foundation of a sustainable business.

Abari Damilola embodies, in typical fashion, this persona. His quest to offer something unique forced him to think innovatively when he ventured into the business of producing sunglasses. The 27-year old, Lagos-born entrepreneur found refuge in the midst of bamboos after spotting a need for eco-friendly sunglasses. Today, Damilola is the proud founder of Africa’s first eco-friendly sunglasses line. His Bamboo-framed sunglasses are iconic in style and look. They are also healthier to use than regular metal frames.

In this interview, Abari speaks on how ‘the Lagos hustle’ has influenced his entrepreneurial journey, the lessons learnt from managing a business and his vision for the brand. Click the link below to continue reading

http://thenerveafrica.com/6813/struggles-startup-bamboo-innovator-eye-green/

1 Share

Re: Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses by youngaz(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2016
Some might be tinkin "wat rubbish is diz one" bt i tell u small small children in China,Tokyo,Korea an co. will do diz nd dey will b internationally recognised because dey see dat person has a lot to offer dem nd dey can benefit from his invention......datz why i said instead of clamouring 4 Biafra or diz or dat youths nids to search within demselves no one iz born without a talent.........dey shuld try and utilise it.......we all want Nigeria 2 b beta bt youths are part of d pple hindering its progress

1 Like

Re: Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses by silentpath2007: 10:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Bless up Youngaz....true talk
youngaz:
Some might be tinkin "wat rubbish is diz one" bt i tell u small small children in China,Tokyo,Korea an co. will do diz nd dey will b internationally recognised because dey see dat person has a lot to offer dem nd dey can benefit from his invention......datz why i said instead of clamouring 4 Biafra or diz or dat youths nids to search within demselves no one iz born without a talent.........dey shuld try and utilise it.......we all want Nigeria 2 b beta bt youths are part of d pple hindering its progress
Re: Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses by bamirotola: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Can I meet ds guy?
Re: Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses by feldido(m): 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
I love this guy( No Homo)
This is what I love, uniqueness.

I love to partner with him, we can start a niche.
Re: Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses by silentpath2007: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
U guys could check his twitter handle @wardrobmanager to get across to him
Re: Meet Lagos Born Abari Damilola Who Uses Bamboo To Make Eco-friendly Sunglasses by halesberny: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Friends, I have got really cool pairs of Bamboo Wooden Sunglasses. For sunglasses lovers like you, must try out and feel the difference among this and others. These pairs of Sunglasses are crafted of Wood and bamboo and are safe to use anywhere also with the amazing features of polarized Lenses. Experience yourselves and share to your dear ones.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About MTN Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) / Best Monitor For Eye Strains? / Interactive Free Domain And Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.