Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! (6911 Views)

Message From Ntel / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / Ntel Makes First Volte Call In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by Cullinane: 8:46pm On Jun 16, 2016

Ntel along Lekki-Epe expressway by 3rd roundabout. Full bars.
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by mikron(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Paragon001:
I think Transcorp Hilton Maitama, is d only precised locatn i see there. Aminu Kano is a full Crescent of its own while Gwarimpa is more or less a small town. Anyway, thanks alot!
in aminu kano crescent their office is located just after d glo office when coming from wuse market, in gwarimpa i dont know. when u get to glo office in aminu kano crescent ask anybody around to show u the new Ntel office, hope this helps, though i got mine in the 1st floor of the conference room block of the trans corp hotel.

1 Like

Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by Paragon001(m): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
mikron:
in aminu kano crescent their office is located just after d glo office when coming from wuse market, in gwarimpa i dont know. when u get to glo office in aminu kano crescent ask anybody around to show u the new Ntel office, hope this helps, though i got mine in the 1st floor of the conference room block of the trans corp hotel.
Thanks boss
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by mikron(m): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Paragon001:
Thanks boss
welcome
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by onyema1D: 8:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Paragon001:
Where in Abuja can i get their sim?
Go to ntel stores at 34 Aminu Kano Crescent Wuse 2 or Lobby of Transcorp Hilton
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by Naijji: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Quick question guys. I reserved a number, with my preferred collection point being Lagos. Now, I'm no where close to Lagos. Just wondering if I could pick up my sim in Abuja?
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by davidigomanel: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
kawazaki:

I hope this helps, It seems to be same 1 gig.

The Ones in the open market is upgrade-able to work, by their shop agents

which phone make it this?

Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by kawazaki(m): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Naijji:
Quick question guys. I reserved a number, with my preferred collection point being Lagos. Now, I'm no where close to Lagos. Just wondering if I could pick up my sim in Abuja?

Stop by at their Abuja shop to pick up your SIM, if they don't issue, then ask them to explain why it's not possible.

A SIM is not regionally restricted typically
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by dustmalik: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Naijji:
I think it's best if you call their customer care line and ask them, before going to their office.
But it would be illogical if you couldn't retrieve it elsewhere.
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by Naijji: 7:13am On Jun 18, 2016
kawazaki:

Stop by at their Abuja shop to pick up your SIM, if they don't issue, then ask them to explain why it's not possible.

A SIM is not regionally restricted typically

Of course it's not regionally restricted. But we're talking about hardware here. For all I know, the physical sim could be in a box somewhere in Lagos now. I'll try and give them a call sha.

Thanks guys
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by dustmalik: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Naijji:

Of course it's not regionally restricted. But we're talking about hardware here. For all I know, the physical sim could be in a box somewhere in Lagos now. I'll try and give them a call sha.

Thanks guys
No. That's not how ntel works, at least for now. Their Sims don't have numbers assigned to them. When you go to redeem your number, you will be asked if you have reserved a number online. If not, you can still pick a number that hasn't not been reserved or given out already. Once you choose a number, it will then be assigned to a sim card.
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by Naijji: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
dustmalik:

No. That's not how ntel works, at least for now. Their Sims don't have numbers assigned to them. When you go to redeem your number, you will be asked if you have reserved a number online. If not, you can still pick a number that hasn't not been reserved or given out already. Once you choose a number, it will then be assigned to a sim card.

Thanks for the info
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by joey150(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Jeffy1206:
Homtom Ht6
could also be that your phone is not picking up the correct band frequency.remember ntel had some suggested 4g approved devices.
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by Jeffy1206(m): 11:44am On Jun 18, 2016
joey150:
could also be that your phone is not picking up the correct band frequency.remember ntel had some suggested 4g approved devices.
tired already jare... Make I dey manage airtel till mtn 4G show.
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by kawazaki(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Jeffy1206:
tired already jare... Make I dey manage airtel till mtn 4G show.

Speed test today

Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by COMPAQ(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm! Not bad at all! But their network is severely under utilized at the moment so it's not surprising. I'd like to see speed tests when they have like a million subscribers
Re: See The Awesome Speed From Ntel I'm Getting!!! by xhamel89: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am in Lagos and do all forms of modem unlocking, from Spectranet/Swift/Airtel B310s-927 to E5573 (black and White), E5776, E5372, E5578, Airtel and MTN E5573s-320, Smile E5180 Cube, Smile B593 router, all these series can use ntel network. we also sell both used and new modems at very low prices compared to what ISP offers. etc. My whatsapp 08038407776, Calls 08038407776, 08082260000, 08076744952. Our service is prompt and charges moderate. Unlocking of your modems takes just few minutes. You wait and take your modem back immediately. call us now. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get 50GB From Mtn..awoof / Glo Special Data Offer Blocked: Way Forward For Glo Users / Etisalat. Sorry, Operation Has Failed, Please Try Again Later. thank you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.