Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) (5632 Views)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / See The Naughty Things This Girls Where Doing In Nightclub In Benin /photos 18+ / See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by queenstl(f): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2016

Omar Mateen, who is the worst mass shooter in American history, shot more than 100 people with an AR-15 assault rifle and handgun on the dance floor at Orlando's Pulse night club early Sunday morning before he was gunned down by SWAT police. See more photos of the devastated place after the cut.

lalasticlala

Source: http://timenaija.com/see-the-orlando-nightclub-where-50-were-killed-by-a-terrorist-before-swat-team-killed-him-photos/
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by queenstl(f): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sad! one man squad
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by wilybebsy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wtf
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by letsbet(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
gays are puccies, if not how can one man take that many people hostage and keep killing them with no form of retaliation.

4 Likes

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

That's devastating indeed sad
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
sad;(sad

1 Share

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
letsbet:
gays are puccies, if not how can one man take that many people hostage and keep killing them with no form of retaliation.

Where was it reported that he held them hostage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
cry
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by omega25red(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
letsbet:
you my friend are ignorant and actually unintelligent. I say that because i don't know how many times you have faced a gun barrel with someone actually shooting. yea you might not like what those people do in their bedrooms but, be respectful of the dead and keep your fears and ignorance to yourself

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by MUVA(m): 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
If you can't give life, DON'T TAKE IT!!! Its NOT yours for chrissakes!
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by MUVA(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2016
letsbet:

Have you ever had a gun barrel pointed at you? No matter how macho you are, you'll loose your soul to it even before getting shot! That's the power of a gun-wielding man.

2 Likes

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by ify2nyce(f): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
letsbet:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Audray(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
These people just went there to have fun only to leave in a darn body bag for an absolutely fickle reason! This whole thing was unwarranted.What is wrong with humans? What is wrong with us?
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by mkoabiola: 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2016
1 Man riot finished battalions of gays

Gays deserved to die but not deliberate shooting.

Dey should b hang

2 Likes

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by PlayerOne: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nice target ..

What a sniper.

Which gun did he use to achieve this feat

I hate gays

5 Likes

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by faith551(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
I dnt know how to mince words so am going to spit it out raw
I dnt give a damn about them
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Smellymouth: 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
Smh
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by GoldenJAT(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
no1 has the right to take a life he or she didn't create... it was their life... and in due time, judgement would come 2 them.
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Oyiboman69: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2016
the shooter deserves a honor, even in grave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by henryutd(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2016
The place deserved to be shut down or raise down by fire.

Evil generation.

3 Likes

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by letsbet(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
skarlett:

Where was it reported that he held them hostage

I followed the live feeds on reddit & CNN. A guy inside the Club was sending text massage to his Mum that there are been held hostage in the bathroom and they are all going to get killed ... well, that aside. I can see that my comment had ruffled some fearthers and I apologized...I still share my heartfelt condolences to the friends and family of all those who lost some one. no one deserves to die either for his religion, race, sexuality or belief.

4 Likes

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by MarioGomes(m): 5:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
so sad, heard twas at a GAY party, and news has it dah dude got pissed wen he saw two men kissing in front of his kid....I see these events in Hollywood movies buh never know they actually happen in real, 49 lives lost and over 50 plus wounded, it's so saddening, real sad
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
They way Nigerians reacted to this incident, is the same way they'll react if this had been a brothel for straight folks.

Nothing, I repeat nothing, justifies the killing of innocent folks.

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Tjohnnay: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by BossDanniee(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
RIP to the dead!
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
shocked what made those large holes?

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by mytime24(f): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
And they're in their holy month angry

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Edubrazilnwa(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
R.I.P to the dead,its so unfortunate you guys ve to go this way......onwu ike abughi our portion!
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Klinee: 8:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Thank God he kill 50 and injure 53. We pray that the remaining 53 will still die in Jesus name! Amen!!!!!!! Evil generation.

11 Likes

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Came: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2016
How women wan marry when some yeye men say na man yansh dem like, and dem go marry man like dem. Make dem die na him better oooooo, because dem no want human continuity .

1 Like

Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
Rip to the dead embarassed
Re: See The Orlando Nightclub Where 50 Were Killed By A Terrorist(photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2016
Americans are hypocrites. You manufacture assault riffles that can kill 1000 people within an hour and then you sell it cheap easily to people on the open market. Do you think they want to use it to kill rabbits or chickens ? Whoever buys a gun wants to use it to kill a human being. After all, American loves animals more than fellow humans. So lets just say, we have failed humanity. Until people stop manufacturing guns and until America stop selling guns to people.We will see this happening again and again. There will always be another ..."most bloody massacre" .......Motherfucking morons.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Drive This Car To Church?? (photo) / Don’t Date A Man Who Reads / If This Was To Be A Movie. What Would Be The Title? Hilarious Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.