Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

The Governor's Son And I - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Governor's Son And I (32374 Views)

"Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Governor's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2016
Guys m sorry,,,I sold my phone,so I couldn't update
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2016
EPISODE 21

Now i think you should know more about kelvin.
Kelvin had once destroyed our principal’s car, when we were in lagos just because he said my parents are not responsible.
Kelvin had removed his classmates tooth because he said kelvin had no parents.
Kelvin almost killed a lady with his pen when she came to announce to us during exams that our parents were dead and gone.
Kelvin is the most aggresive guy i have ever seen, he can even kill in a blink of an eye when you get him angry.
Its not been long since he started controlling his anger but i knew what nala said got him truely upset. Before anyone could say jack! Nala got two slaps while one guy i was later told was nala’s brother iyke broke a bottle and it went to kelvin’s forehead. Brian got angry yelled at everyone asking them to stop but kelvin was busy making a phone call, and so was iyke and before we knew it the whole place was crawling with goons and thugs including jagoon who was on my brother’s side
i stood speechless as blood was spilled everywhere and other customers were running for their lifes
i tried calling one elderly man but he said it was a v.i.p war and he doesn’t want to get involved
brian was busy trying to calm the guys down but all his eforts were useless
other people’s blood stained his white long- sleeves and for a while i thought he was injured.
Poor brian all he realy wanted was to clear any doubts i had about him and nala but everything went out of proportion
he was still trying so calm them down when he noticed i was still standing there amidst all the sharp objects
he quickly came to me and dragged me outside
brian: are you crazy? What if something happened to you?
Me: i was. . . . . . .
Brian: i will get kelvin out of here, just stay here okay?
Me: be careful
brian: (smilling) uhm can you give me a protection kiss?
Me: you are crazy, trying to be funny in this kind of atmosphere?
Brian: (laughing) okay fine just stay here.
He went inside and after few seconds i heared a gunshot and the thugs started running away
suddenly i heared somebody help and when i ran inside, i met kelvin trying to carry brian
i was shocked, i cried my eyes out but luckily for me, brian was still breathing.
Jagoon later ran back in and took brian to the hospital but asked us to go back home
i couldnt sleep that night even kelvin was terrified and we both wondered who realy shot brian.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
EPISODE 22

The next day i woke up and dressed up for school but my mind was’nt at rest so i decided to visit brian in the hospital
i got there and saw two security men standing outside his ward and when i came i greeted them and the requested to check me.
I allowed them and when they were done i went inside and met brian all alone
he started smiling when he saw me and all i could do was smile back before i sat down on a chair and kept staring at him.
Me: so how are you feeling now?
Brian: you worry too much kelvin said you didnt sleep last night, you should be in school right now.
Me: i can’t. . . .
Brian: my love am feeling better now
me: this is all my fault i should have kept quiet
brian: its not your fault okay? And besides ketsi-sexy never keeps quite. . . . . She’s a talkative
i quickly took a pillow and threw it at him
me: i dont talk too much!
Brian: ouch that hurts!
Me: am so sorry
brian: (pretending to cry) they pains wont go until you kiss me, it hurts am dead!
Me: you are so crazy
i went close to him and gave him a quick kiss
me: so did you see who shot you?
Brian: no i didnt, i’ve tried to but i can’t
me: that human whoever he is, is a total jerk, look what he’s done to you
brian: its okay my love i will be fine. . . . .you are running late for school ket your seniors might be standing at the gate and you will start rapping for them again.
Me: my seniors?
Brian: yea. . . . Cos you are their junior
me: and you are?
Brian: older than you. . . . .you think am your mate?
Me: eeeyah make wuna come help me hear something o. . . What’s your age bracket?
brian: 2 years. . . . . Its 9: 30 dont go anymore please, its embarassing
me: its okay i want to stay here with you.
Brian: we wil make a great couple
me: hmmmn
brian: so how many children would you want us to have?
Me: its too early for that
brian: just tell me na please
me: fine am okay with three
brian: i want twelve. . . . A football team they will be all over the compound.
Me: twelve!?
Brian: yeah
me: then you would give birth
brian: (laughing) they will all be playing, i will be watching live news and you will be in the. . . . .
Me: am not gonna be in the kitchen
brian: did i say anything?
Me: thats what you wanted to say
brian: i just love you ket, and i will certainly spend the rest of my life with you
me: i hate you
he just smiled and gave me a kiss, few minutes later he started moaning and blood covered the bed sheets i rushed outside and told the security men, and one of them ran to call the doctor and the other made some phone calls and then asked me to go home and come back later.
I reluctantly went home but when i got there i saw jagoon coming out of my house
i quickly went inside and met kelvin sitting on the floor
me: what was jagoon doing here?
Kelvin: mind your business
me: so you’ve now become his pet right?
Kelvin: stop!
Me: jagoon’s toy what are you even doing with such a criminal
kelvin: am with him now so what?
Me: no no no they is no you and jagoon, they is jagoon and other street orphans and those orphans end up been notorious criminals
kelvin: am strong now, i can’t keep depending on grandma like you do am the man of the house
me: and who told you that, jagoon??
Kelvin: i have to. . . . .
My phone suddenly rang and the caller was alice i quickly picked up.
Me: helo
alice: helo, helo??
Me: wetin oooh?
Alice: gal ah don die abeg come help me, abeg
me: what happened?
Alice: its not something to talk on phone abeg come
kelvin: help your friend na, it must be serious
me: we still have alot to talk about
kelvin: we are done talking
i quickly ran to alice house expecting to see her crying or something but she was busy operating her phone
me: what is this about?
Alice: girl come help me download this 2go again abeg e corrup jus like dat
me: your madness no even get level atall
alice: shu? Na becos ah de beg you?
Me: thunder fire you
alice: (jokingly) na that boobs wer you dey carry drag that fine boy enter grave na it thunder go fire
me: (laughing) is he complaining?
Alice: i hear say him dey hospital, wetin you do am?
Me: pig! Didnt you hear he was shot?
Alice: goat! No be you for tell me. . . . . Y dem shot am
me: how am i suposed to know? Anyway am going there later and i want you to accompany me
alice: i go be honour
me: its i’d be honoured
alice: fowl go teach for nursery school
me: next time dont call me if you don have a better thing to say
alice: come download am na, no dey form for me o
i just laughed and showed her how to download it, after that we gisted for a while and i told her about what happened and she gave me some advice as usual before i finally went home and rested.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Iphekitan(m): 3:52am On Jul 15, 2016
emyblinkx:

apology accepted sha continue
Re: The Governor's Son And I by sirma: 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
emyblinkx:

Great story line. Please more update.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkx(m): 12:54am On Jul 21, 2016
EPISODE 23

after few hours i went to alice’s house and together we went to the hospital but on getting there, i met nala sitting with brian i felt so uncomfortable because i knew we will start quarreling again and no matter how hard i try to erase any grudge am holding against her i can’t.
Nala: hi ket, good afternoon
me: (suprised) afternoon. . . .(to brian) how are you feeling now?
Brian: am alright now, the doctor said i will be discharged tomorow
me: thank God
alice: thank God ooh brian why dem shot you
brian: i bet it was just a mistake, i dont realy know why
alice: thank God you are well now.
Brian: yea we thank God
we stayed for a while and gisted for long before i left with alice
as soon as i got home, i met my grandma with one elderly man and two teenagers my age packing our things and putting them in a car
me: grandma welcome back
grandma: yes where is you brother? (not waiting for an answer) go and pack those shoes
me: why are we packing again?
Grandma: this is your uncle (pointing at the man, ) and his children. We wil be staying with them
me: where?
Uncle: we stay in the next town
me: what would happen to my school, am on scholarship
uncle: i know, i can train you in school. I want to give my brother’s children a proper training
me: we are okay here.
Uncle: without a proper guardian? You go out and come back anytime you want, k. . . . .
Me: see uncle, am not moving an inch
uncle: the house has been sold.
Me: what? You can all go to hell!
I was about to leave the house before i was dragged back and given two dirty slaps, thats when i realised that a man of authority was in the house
uncle: my mother told me so much about you, i know you are a shrew and am very good at taming shrews where is kelvin?
Me: (sobing) he went out.
Uncle: to where?!
Suddenly the door opened and kelvin came in, chewing a bubble gum
kelvin: what happened here? Grams welcome.
Uncle: are you kelvin?
Kelvin: who wants to know?
Uncle: throw away that gum
kelvin: ha! What?
Uncle: throw it!
Kelvin: you can’t come into my house and order me around mr man
grandma: kelvin!
Suddenly uncle kicked kelvin and he landed on the floor
kelvin: s--t! My waist! (crying)
uncle: are we all ready to go?
Me: i want to make a phone call
uncle: to who?
Me: a friend.
Uncle: dont waste my time, others get into the car.
I quicky went to a quiet place and dialed brian’s number
brian: hi my love
me: hi
uncle: 2 minutes left, am a busy man ket!
Me: brian am leaving
brian: i dont get you
me: am going out of town am leaving
brian: (almost crying) but why?
Me: my uncle wants us to leave . . . . .
Uncle: KETSIYAH!!!
Me: i have to go
i quickly hung up and entered the car
on our way i saw alice and when she stared at me i waved at her sadly and she waved back in tears.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 21, 2016
eyah. #following
Re: The Governor's Son And I by jahlove4jah: 2:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Bring it on poster
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Guys m xo xowi,,have bin tryin 2 update,no way,,just opened dis account,,,i'm going 2 post d rest of 23 before posting 24
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
we drove till we got to the next town and stopped at a beautiful two storey building, we all went in and i saw a pretty lady smiling at us and she was later introduced to us as our uncle’s wife
we ate enough food before they showed us our rooms and this time i was not sharing a room with that little brat (kelvin)
the next day i was still sleeping before i heard a loud bell that rang twice. I quickly woke up and looked at the clock, it was 9: 30 pm i stood up and brushed my teeth before someone knocked on my door i opened it and saw my uncle’s duaghter staring at me
u.d: good morning
me: morning
u.d: am kella. . . .
Me: and i guess your brother’s name is kola right? Is this family cursed with letter ‘K’?
Kella: his name is kennedy, grandma said you are rude i can now testify
me: what do you want?
Kella: breakfast is ready.
Me: i dont want to eat now
kella: we must all eat together that’s the 2nd eating rule in this house
Me: eek. Whats the first?
Kella: dont sit before dad and dont go there when he’s already sitted.
Me: wuna no get work
kella: see ya.
She quickly left while i brushed my teeth and went downstairs
everyone was already sitted including kelvin who was still frowning his face. I even pitied him, have you been in that awful moment when the are tons of rude words you want to say but a stronger hand just shuts your mouth. That was our case
we all sat down for close to and hour without talking or eating and i was like what is all these sef? Are they meditating? Then suddenly my uncle broke the silence by asking me to pray
me: in jesus name
all: (except kelvin) amen
me: father bless this food as we eat in jesus name
uncle’s wife: amen
i quickly opened my food and was about to eat before my uncle collected my spoon from me
uncle: is that how to pray?, make it longer
me: (sadly) father bless the buyer, the seller, the cooker and the eater. . . .satan go away the food’s owner is here in JESUS NA. . . .
Uncle: shut up!
He then started praying and it took 50 minutes the food was even having prayer points, i was soo hungry
as soon as he was done we all started eating in silence
suddenly my phone rang and the caller was brian i was about to excuse them before i heard ‘ PUT IT ON LOUD SPEAKER’
ME: uncle its very private o
uncle: i should not ask again
me: i wont do it(looking away)
my uncle stood up, and was about to collect the phone, i quickly ran away with it while he kept staring at me
they all finished eating while my food was still on the dinning table, i quickly ran outside and called brian
me: hello?
Brian: my love where did you keep your phone?
Me: you wont understand, how are you
brian: am fit to play football
me: but dont, you should regain fully
brian: i know, baby i miss you already
me: i mi. . . .
Uncle: give me the phone
i reluctantly gave him the phone
brian: are you there?
I just thanked God he didnt say ‘my love are you there?
Uncle:dont you have better things to do?
Suddenly i heard brian burst into laughter
brian: (still laughing a bit) am sorry sir
uncle: sorry for yourself who is ketsiyah to you? Brian: (jokingly) uhm she’s my mum’s shoes customer my mum want to talk to her can you give her the phone?
Uncle: giving me the phone) thank your God
then he went inside
brian: (laughing) my love is that you?
Me: yea why are you laughing?
Brian: nothing, just glad you met your match.
Me: i will show him the way, his still living in the 80s
brian: you will just have to get used to him, its good you have a guardian now
kella: ket
me: what!
Kella: before you swallow me dad says you should come in.
Me: whatever
kella: okay ooo
brian: dats great you’ve now got a sis. . .
Me: another brat
brian: ok we will talk later i love you, and dont 4get i love you, your love has realy captur. . . . .
Me: i love you too have a nice day, you too dey talk plenty
brian: laughing) bye my love
i quickly went inside and the whole day was realy boring until it was 7: 30 pm when i was told its time to sleep.
Shuu when i start to sleep by 7 the earliest na 10: 35 pm
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
EPISODE 24
The next day, things continued that way me and kelvin grew tired and got so upset but nothing changed and no one cared about what we felt
after few months we started to adjust and we got used to sitting in silence for an hour and praying for 58 minutes before eating
my dress mode suddenly changed i had to wear gowns an skirts most of the time instead of my normal jeans and t shirt.
Kelvin authomatically changed and for a while he didnt beat or break anything
we both got used to sleeping by 7:30 pm, my uncle registered us in a private school as he promised and i met a wonderful female friends (janet ) and a male friend (felix) i changed alot i even learned how to chew with my mouth closed and my uncle’s wife taught me many thing my mom didnt have the chance to teach me.
But the sad memories of my parent’s death kept playing on my head
my father was a d.p.o in one of the police departments he was honest and dedicated to his job, he sometimes stay at work for two days inorder to tackly some problems most times he misses his dinner and he didnt even have time to check my our results even when we place it on his work desk.
He helped to reduce crime and most street gansters stopped crime but one day he came back from work feeling restless he walked from one side of the house to the other although i was busy with my home work i kept staring at him, my mum tried to talk to him but she got scolded and almost beaten
kelvin went to ask him for his school fees and he got purnished.
I just kept quiet and stared at him, suddenly his phone rang.
Dad: helo?
I wont do it!
I have a rep to keep
of course i love my family what are you sayin
you wont get awaying with this!
Thats what my dad said before the call ended and he smashed his own phone, thats why i said kelvin took from him.
2 days after he refused to go to work or talk to anybody, and on our birthday my mum took us to restaurand and gave us gifts but my dad refused to come i felt very sad and kept asking for my dad, my mum got fed up and decided to go and bring my dad to the restaurant
we waited for hours but none of them showed up after few hours we decided to leave and we walked a long way home
we got home but our parents were not at home
we went to my grandma’s place and asked her if she had seen our parents but she said no, we went home and thought our parent wanted to suprise us.
The next day my grandma came with another woman and two of my father’s friends they were all wearing sad faces, thats when we realised that something was wrong
i quickly asked what was wrong and the woman didnt hesitate in telling us that our parents had an accident and died instantly
a doctor came in and whispered to my father’s friends that he also removed bullets.
My grandma cried her eyes out while my world was suddenly in shock
after the burial, things became so hard for us then one night our house caught fire but we were lucky enough to run away, the whole house was burnt down and everything was gone but the documents in my father’s work table was nowhere to be found
we couldnt get access to my father’s other important belongings because his lawyer said until we become of age
that was how we left lagos to the town where i met josh and he became my best friend.
I’ve tried so hard to forget those memories but they wont go away
me and kelvin finished our secondary school and hopefully i gained admission into the university to study medicene and surgery and luckily brian choosed the same school while kelvin went to football school and my uncle’s children gained admission into the same school
my life became a bit normal again and brian was supporting me until one day when i went to his house and found nala with just a towel, while i could hear someone taking a shower in the bathroom and all i could say was ‘what happened?’
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
EPISODE 25
Nala kept smiling at me and after few minutes brian came out of the bathroom with a towel, as soon as he saw me he came close to me and kissed me.
Me: brian what happened here, why are u both on towels?
He looked at himself, then looked at nala
brian: ah no! Sweedy its not what you think
me: hmmn
brian: nala was stranded last night so. . . .oh my gosh! Am not good with this kind of explanations
nala: we had great s-x!
Brian: nala!
Me: i have to go
brian: ket!
I quickly left, i ran as fast as i could so he wont catch up with me
i went home feeling depressed, i was very much upset with him i hate it when a guy cheats on me
my cousin kella tried to calm me down but i was way too angry to be calmed.
After a couple of minutes brian came to my apartment, i didnt want to see him so i locked the door and begged kella to send him away. As i expected he refused to go, he was shouting untop of his voice that he loves me, my neighbours were all peeping through windows and kella begged me to go and talk to him but i refused
by night i didnt hear his voice and kella said he was gone so i decided to go out and buy a pad because i was expecting my period as soon as i came out, someone held my hand and it was brian
brian: you know i can never cheat on you
me: but you did
brian: please believe me
me: why was she on a towel?
Brian: she spent the night in my house
me: so?
Brian: see ket, nala is trying to get inbetween us
me: and you are already letting her do so
brian: sweedy please stop all this, you know i was’nt cheating on you
me: hmmmn
brian: i love you so much ket, you are the only key that can unlock my heart
i sighed and went inside while he just smiled and followed me to my room
brian: soo? Am i forgiven?
Me: no
brian: mimicking my voice) no
he drew me close to him and kissed me, this time i didnt resist, he placed me on the bed and was about to UnCloth me before i held his hand.
Me: no, not today.
Brian: am still not forgiven right?
Me: am expecting my period tomorow , i can’t risk it.
Brian: jokingly) whats wrong with starting now to give me my 12 children huh?
Me: you are so crazy, (standing up) be right back
brian: where to?
Me: to my bf’s room
brian: i see, you know i wil kill him right?
Me: you need a doctor
brian: i have a doctor in the making, i’ll wait.
Me: let me get something, i wont take long
brian: collapsing on my bed) alright i’ll be here.
I left and after i bought the pad i came back and kept it on my drawer
brian: why is it irregular?
me: meaning?
Brian: it was on the 17 last time right?
Me: you take record of my period??
Brian: sorry ma’am.
Me: crazy guy
brian: you caused it
i undressed before him, and went to the bathroom
brian: can i join you?
Me: NO!
Brian: why?
Me: you’d be tempted to touch.
He smiled while i took my bath, when i was done, we gisted and he finally left by 9:00 pm.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
EPISODE 26
The next day, i dressed up for school early because i was having lectures by 7:30 am i wore a straight-cut black and pink gown that reached my knee a flat shoe and my hang bag i didnt want to disturb brian so i had to walk for close to an hour, i got to the lecture room but they was no one yet except for a guy who was on black and black and all i could see was his back i greeted him but he refused to answer so i decided to mind my business. I sat down and started reading my book before i heared ‘sexy’ i turned and saw josh and my heart skipped a bit.
Me: josh?
Josh: did you miss me?
Me: dont come close to me (pointing a pen at him)
josh: aaaarh! Am scared
me: crying) please dont hurt me again please.
Josh: i’d be gentle this time.
Me: you are a monster!
Josh: i have plans for us, i love you sexy dont you get it?
Me: you call raping me love?
Some students started coming in and i expected josh to go away but he didnt, instead he sat down an d brought out his books thats when it dawned on me that the devil is my course mate
i felt awfully uncomfortable and didnt even understand what the lecturer was teaching
as soon as i received all my lectures i ran home and tried calling brian but he was not answering so i got scared and sat down on my bed
josh suddenly came in and locked the door and i knew he followed me i was so scared and kella was not at home
i screamed but no one could hear me
josh tore my clothes and raped me twice i kept screaming and saying ‘josh please stop!’ but it was in vain he kept raping me and forcing me to change positions but i kept screaming
suddenly i heared ‘ket wake up’
i opened my eyes and saw brian, then i realised it was another dream about josh raping me but i was still crying
brian: was it josh again?
Me: crying loudly)he raped me, he raped me again and again he ra. . . .
Brian: sssSh i wont let anyone hurt you again alright?
I just nodded and drew close to him, he kissed my forehead and then placed my head on his lap.
Brian: sorry i didnt pick your call, i was in class am so sorry
me: i think josh gained admission into this school
brian: why do you say that?
Me: cos his now my course mate.
Brian: you spoke to him?
Me: he wanted to touch me
brian: that b-----d! you need a guard. I’ll get you one
me: am not clara the state governor’s duaghter, or mirabel the president’s duaghter am ketsiyah. . .
Brian: yea ketsiyah. . . . . the love of my life, the queen of my world, my treasure an. . . . .
Me: bri. . . . .
Brian: you are very important to me and am getting you that guard whether you like it or not
me: i dont want a guard!
Brian: but you need a guard
me: i wil just send him away, i dont want any guard its embarassing, someone might even kidnap me for a ransom thinking am a rich girl.
Brian: ketsiy. . . . .
Me: please talk about something else
brian: ok fine YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND O QUEEN.
Me: hmmmn
brian: miss hmmmn. . . . how was lectures?
Me: it was all about josh please say something else
brian: where’s kella?
Me: she went to see her parents. . . . .where’s your mom?, you never speak of her.
Brian: she’s in a psychiatric hospital (sadly)
me: am so sorry i shouldn’t av asked such a question
brian: smiling) you have the right to know everything that concerns me. . . . . I learnt your parents had an accident on your birthday but you’ve never mentioned it to me.
Me: they wer murdered on my birthday
brian: you dont know that.
Me: am old enough to know that bullets can’t just be found on someone’s body by mistake, someone shot them.
Brian: ketsiyah!
Me: fine how was service today?
Brian: today is thursday. . .put your mind at rest!
Suddenly i got a call from kelvin
me: helo?
Kelvin: can i stay in your apartment for a month?
Me: yea. . . Why not. . Wait! Are you on term break?
Kelvin: nah i got suspended. . . A fool got on my nerves
me: i thought that stupid temper was gone
kelvin: can i come or not? Uncle is getting on my nerves too
me: fine come. . . But dont come with that temper of yours
kelvin: ok thanks, open your door
me:what?
I heared a knock and as soon as i opened the door kelvin came in, wearing a smile that does’nt even suit him. While brian became very happy at the sight of him. That spoilt brat!
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2016
EPISODE 27
The next day i woke up early and did the house chores, including preparing breakfast for kelvin and i
after eating i took my bath and dressed up for school i was about to open the door when kelvin insisted on coming with me.
Kelvin: i just want to walk you to school.
Me: i dont need your company
kelvin: i have to protect you from josh!
Me: what’s that supposed to mean?. . . Wait! Are you the guard?
Kelvin: yea brian and i already talked about it. . . And-
me: and you are both crazy. . . .sick in the head, tell him i said so
kelvin: i dont want you to get hurt again ket, am here to protect you that’s why am your brother
me: please stop! Josh can’t hurt me in public, dont follow me around i will just feel uncomfortable and loose focus
kelvin: see am tired of talking gently am coming with you whether you like it or not, lets go.
His eyes were filled with rage so i had no other option than to start moving before he will use me to play football and land me in a hospital.
As soon as i opened the door i saw brian standing close to his car and smiling at me while i gave him an awful frown and looked away, he just ignored me and talked to kelvin
brian: it didnt even take you an hour
kelvin: i just told her i work with time. . . . . .i showed her my serious eyes
brian: (laughing) i guess thats why she does’nt even want to smile
i wondered why they kept talking about me even when they knew quite well that i was standing there. . . . . . . Am realy surrounded by crazy guys. Josh, brian, kelvin, uncle, late dad i wonder who else is going to add to my crazy guys list.
After they were done talking we entered the car and zoomed of, brian tried to talk to me but i just ignored him, he made plans with kelvin and didnt even tell me.
We alighted few blocks away from the lecture room, i was about to start moving when brian dragged me back while kelvin excused us
brian: are you still upset with me?
*silence*
brian: sweetheart??
*silence*
brian: see if you dont talk to me i would start kneeling down, and the whole world would hear us.
Me: you should have told me about it, you and kelvin just acted as if you both own part of my life!
Brian: am so sorry, we thought it will be for you own good since josh is now your course mate.
Me: but atleast you should have told me
brian: am so so so so sorry.
Me: please dont do it again.
Brian: i wont, so are we forgiven? (winks)
me: yea. . . . I have to go now
brian: i love you, take care of yourself for me
me: i love you too, be careful
he gave me a quick kiss before he handed over a pepper spray to me.
Brian: for josh.
Me: thanks
brian: you are welcome
he left while kelvin followed me to class, posing as a student
kelvin kept staring at josh while josh was busy writting and answering questions asked by the lecturer
as soon as lecturer finished teaching i took my bag and was about to leave with kelvin when a girl walked up to me and gave me a note that read thus:
THOSE TWO CRAZY BRATS CAN’T STOP THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU, STOP STRESSING YOURSELF AND COME BACK TO ME.
FROM YOUR LOVE
i quickly showed it to kelvin, he quickly shoved it into his pockets and then called brian who didnt waste time in coming to take us home
they kept making plans on how to get josh while i kept thinking of what to cook because i knew none of their crazy plans will work on josh.
Crazy life.. . . .
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
EPISODE 28
They had a plan to use me as bait to catch josh, i knew it was’nt going to work because josh was just too notorious to get caught so easily and besides his gang would cause trouble
but anyway they said they had to try and they were very confident.
The next day after lectures i stayed back in class and josh decided to stay back too, we were alone while i kept pretending to be reading my notes, then he walked up to me and kissed my neck sending ghost pimples all over my body i was realy scared.
Josh: sexy. . . . .
Me: please get away from me
josh: i can’t, we will be so happy together
me: you are a monster!
Josh: you made me a monster sexy!, just looking at you makes me want to open your thighs but you keep pushing me away, i can give you whatever you want anything atall i love you.
Me: its called lust! You are a rapist!!
Josh: i love you sexy, you wont understand but i love you and i promise i won’t deny the baby, we will get married
me: which baby??
Josh: the baby my sperm will fertilize now! My love.
Me: josh dont come close to me
i kept wishing brian and kelvin would come quickly, he grabbed me and started taking me to his car while i saw a taxi following us, we got to his house and he quickly threw me on the bed and started undressing before kelvin slowly came in and took picture then started punching him while brian called the police
the police came but josh was not scared, instead he kept laughing and 3 hours later kelvin who was still in the police station called brian to tell him josh has been released.
He looked at me sadly and assured me they will be another way out
2 days later a newspaper headline read ‘GOVERNOR’S SON RAPES POOR YOUNG LADY IN AN HOTEL WHILE HER BROTHER ATTEMPTED MURDER ON THE SON OF THE SPECIAL ADVISER TO THE GOVERNOR’ and the pictures i saw were that of brian trying to rape me instead of josh, while kelvin was punching josh, they turned the whole thing around.
The case was sent to court and i was called out as a witness, a large number of politician’s were all seated, the press, the high class, individuals, my uncle, aunty, grandma, cousins and friends while brian was seen as the criminal
while his father’s eyes were almost filled with tears.
Before then i had received an anonymous letter that read thus ‘DONT SAY ANYTHING THAT WOULD IMPLICATE JOSH, IF YOU DO YOUR SWEETHEART WOULD GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE AND HIS DAD?? HA! WHILE YOUR BRO. . . .SORRY HIS DEAD ALREADY’
i got scared and so i decided not to implicate the b-----d
i swore and then started talking
lawyer: where were you two days ago by 4: 45 p.m
me: i was were the newspaper said i was, in a hotel room
lawyer: what were you doing there?
Me: waiting for my bf
lawyer: bf or customer
me: am not a w---e okay? I dont trade my body for money
lawyer: then how come the governor’s son was in that same room?
I couldnt tell the whole world he was my bf and i couldnt tell them josh raped me everyone believed brian raped me and kelvin was going to go to jail for life so for once in my life love made me make a silly decision all i could think about was kel and brian their future were about to be destroyed because so i decided to kill too beds with one d--n stone
me: i was paid a huge sum of money to frame the governor’s son.
Everyone shouted and brian was trying so hard to say am lieing
me and my cohorts forced my brother try to strangle josh when he threatened to tell the police about josh, that was the only thing we were using to blackmail him until the pictures got to the press
josh, kelvin and brian kept saying i was lieing but they were asked to keep quiet and people thought they were been threatened by my gang.
Me: they are both innocent, am the criminal. . . . God has touched my heart, am a repented criminal
lawyer: hmmn i rest my case
i saw some weired faces looking at me with suprise while brian was almost in tears although he shouldnt cry in public, kelvin went from one lawyer to the other telling them am lieing but they didnt listen to him while i laughed at him
my uncle kept looking at me with disgust, probably disapointed in me. The judge didnt want to dig into the case or ask about my gang, i know he’s been paid to make the case simple even when it was not.
Josh started crying and he was like ‘sexy why did you do this?’
i was’nt scared atall because that’s one thing i learnt from my dad, i couldnt bear looking at brian so i kept turning away from him.
The police walked me out of the noisy court room and when i turned some crazy dudes were planning on how to get me out.
Crazy life huh?? Lol
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2016
EPISODE 29
few hours after my stay in prison with a new friend called nancy who was sent to prison because she stole back a necklace she claimed belonged to her grandma, i was granted bill and brian payed the bil while josh gave me a newspaper with a heading that read
‘EVIL MAN HAS CONFESSED TO THREATENING YOUNG MISS KETSIYAH KOLA’ i didnt understand what it meant until i read the whole news and found out a man said he threatened to kill me if i dont say the things i said in the court room that day, according to the news report he escaped the police and he is now on the run. I looked at josh and he smiled at me
josh: it had to be done, brian supported me
i looked at brian.
Brian: sorry i di. . . . . . .
I collected my things, signed some documents and left even before he could finish his sentence
i went to my apartment, feeling very depressed my uncle called me and asked me to meet him in his house and i knew he was going to do what he’s good at. . . . . .yelling at his late brother’s innocent children, very innocent children
i got to my uncle’s house and he kept staring at me with disgust.
Uncle: what i want to know is who died and made you XENA THE WARRIOR PRINCESS?
Me: oh my gosh! Is xena dead? My role model
uncle: shut up! (he roared)
me: uncle i know what i did was stupid but i had to do it inorder to save my brother
uncle: and secret lover!, oh yes i know about brian
me: un. . . .
Uncle: dont uncle me
me: sir, sorry i didnt tell u about brian
uncle: you will soon be sorry for yourself if you don’t shut up!
Me: un-
i stopped midsentence as soon as i saw his angry face.
I quickly opened the door and went straight to my apartment, i got there and met brian standing outside
brian: ket i’m so-
me: please lets go inside
brian: (smiling) thanks
we got inside and we sat down and talked for a while before i undressed and was about going to the bathroom when i slipped and fell while brian tried to help me before i noticed the picture of a naked girl in his phone. Then i gave him a weired look
brian: what?, its not my fault you slipped and fell. . . . Or is it?
Me: p--n pics? Realy? Thats what you were viewing all along?
Brian: uhm. . (looking at his phone) ket the girl just showed up on my instagram. . .see, am checking my followers
me: so you were viewing those pics even when you were talking to me? I thought you dislike p--n pics
brian: yes i do. She just showed up-
me: whatever
brian: ket. . . .sometimes you are imposible
me: wh-
before i could finish the word he started kissing me and my anger was gone
brian: are u jealous? Tsup
me: am not
brian: sure?
He trailed more hot kisses down my shoulders and my towel fell on the ground, leaving me unclad
he gently placed me on the bed and started suckling my b----t he made me moan deeply
brian: (whispering) i love you ket, i realy do
me: i love you too
he opened my legs and slid his hand on what was between them while i gasped and tightened my legs
me: stop. . . . . Stop. Please dont go in
brian: alright i wont
he kissed my forehead and then sat down on th bed while i took my towel and went to the bathroom and i came back and laid on his laps while he brushed my hair back from my face and then we both fell asleep while his hands were still holding my b----t
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
EPISODE 30
The next day i prepared my things and decided to go with him since our school was on strike.
Brian picked me up and we stopped at a park were i saw other dating couples, i saw nala with a guy who was later introduced to me as nala’s fiance, his name was frank and he was from the caribean island we were heading to he just came to nigeria a week ago and i realy pitied him because he didnt realy know nala.
We all got into a lorry that took us to the airport. We all entered a private plane and some hours later we were in caribbean ‘the land of sunshine!’ as other couples called it
everyone was given a house and our house had a deck. Brian took our clothes inside and arranged them inorder he was about to touch my undies before i yelled at him while he started laughing again, he has this unique laugh and his laugh might probably make you laugh
me: dont ever touch my undies are you hearing me?
Brian: yes ma’am
me: good
brian: so i see what the pant hides but i can’t see the pant?
Me: its not like that, its just that. . . . Its embarasing
brian: (laughing) really?
I got angry and punched him then felt the pains while he increased his smiles and laughter
few minutes later a loud voice announced that all the couples are expected to be seen at a party that was held outside our houses. We got dressed and went outside and other couples were already dancing to those carribean songs that they play with bands and flutes we joined them and brian was dancing so well, people were rocking, kissing,drinking and enjoying themselfs. Brian kissed me and i didnt know what was wrong with other couples but they started clapping and hailing him while i felt so good
after the dance i drank a bit then i was pressed and decided to go to a public bathroom nearby to urinate
i got there and knocked but they was no reply so i opened the door and as i was about to go in i saw frank urinating and he didnt even hide his d--k when he saw me instead he adjusted himself while i said sorry and ran outside ‘why didnt he reply when i knocked?’ i wondered.
He later came out and stared am me
frank: you are brian’s gf right?
me:yea sorry ab. . . .
Frank: its okay dear, mhen you are sexy
me:uhm i have to go in now
frank: no wait. . . . Didnt you like what you saw? Huh?
Me: mister frank please excuse me
frank: (bringing out his d--k) you love it right?
By this time i knew if i waste time i will urinate on my panties so i went to an isolated place and urinated then went back to the party while he stared at me
i got tired so i told brian i was going to bed, he nodded and smiled at me then kept chating with his friends
i went inside and took a shower before i switched off the lamp and went to bed
few minutes later i felt a touch and since the room was dark i thought it was brian so i just said ‘dont disturb me’ and closed my eyes then the hands took off my pants and started kissing me and handling my b----t
me: i’m tired, go to bed brian!
*silent*
me: brian??
*silent*
i reached for the lamp and switched it on and someone quickly ran away
but the person left his wallet and when i looked at the picture inside it i saw josh then i fell back on the bed and was like WHEN WILL THIS MAD GUY LIVE ME ALONE! I was depressed and upset and i wondered why all those guys were trying to harass my sexually.
Suddenly brian came in and saw my pant on the bed while the sheets were scattered and my b----t was almost out of my night gown
brian: were you making love?
Me: of course not, i was’nt
brian: then what’s all these?
Me: nothing
brian: ket, who was here?
Me: i said no one, just stop asking me questions
i picked up my pant and was about to leave the room before he drew me back and threw me on the bed then seperated my legs and started taking off his clothes angrily
brian: who was here ket?
I was crying but i still kept quiet and i didnt even know why.
Brian: i can’t beat you up or slap u but i can go inside you the hard way if you dont tell me what happened here!
Me: it was josh
brian: what?
Me: i thought he was you, he tried to make love to me
brian: d--n it!
He wore his clothes and warned me not to get out of the house then he left the house and didnt even reply me when i asked where he was going to
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Daeveed(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Nice Story.... But Things Happen Too Fast...
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Daeveed:
Nice Story.... But Things Happen Too Fast...

such z life
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Daeveed(m): 7:14am On Sep 04, 2016
emyblinkxx:

such z life
Owk... #StillWaitingForUpdates...
Re: The Governor's Son And I by vicdall(f): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
me 2
Re: The Governor's Son And I by Tytylorpe(f): 5:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Weldone, keep it keep
Re: The Governor's Son And I by emyblinkxx: 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
EPISODE 31
Few minutes later he came back with two hefty men, one was standing inside the the house while the other man was standing outside
brian: he wont come near you again
me: are they going to follow me everywhere?
Brian: they have to. . .
Me: bri-
brian: ket go back to bed please
me: fine suit yasev!
I went to bed and tried to force myself to sleep but i couldnt, i kept staring at the ceiling while brian was busy with his phone although he stole glances at me sometimes
i finally slept off very late in the night and woke up the next morning when the morning sunshine flooded the room, i heard the banging of pans and i could smell burnt food while brian was complaining in a very low tone
i rushed to the kitchen and met him busy frying some pieces of chicken while the rice was totally burnt
me: what are you cooking!
Brian: uhm. . . . .oh my gosh (removing the burnt rice from the fire) rice. . . *winks*
me: you mean burnt rice?. . . . .you’ve never done this before right?
Brian: kind of, we have enough house helps. . . .i just wanted to try it.
I washed the pot and prepared the rice again while he watched
soon the food was ready and as we were about to start eating nala, frank and two other couples came inside and we exchanged pleasantries before we all ate in silence, after the meal nala appologised for everything and although i was suprise i quickly forgave her
the four guys including brian decided to go fishing so they left the house and left me with nala and other two girls
we gisted for long and the kept talking about s-x until i excused them and went to the bathroom to take my bath, i came out of the bathroom and overheard moans in my bedroom i quickly went inside and found all three of them naked.
‘disgusting lesbians’ i said to myself and turned to leave the room before nala drew me back and my towel fell on the ground
me: what’s the meaning of this?
Nala: you are realy sexy. . . . Aaah!
Me: get out of my house
nala: wow! Girls did you hear that?
Both: yea!
Nala: lets see what you got sexy
the other two girls dragged me and threw me on the bed, then held my hands and legs while nala sat untop of my and started kissing me i struggled in vain and then spat on her face, she got angry and slapped my two cheeks then tied my hands and each of them took turns on me
as soon as they were done, they loosened me and wore their clothes then hurried off to the parlor
i went back to the bathroom and took a shower then got dressed and went to the living room
nala threatened to make my life miserable if i tell brian what happened
i regretted ever living nigeria.
Brian came back later with others and after more gisted they all left while i tried to hide my sad face so that brian wont notice
he visited the bathroom and came out with a towel tied around his waist he walked up to me and started kissing me he carried me to the bed and was about to lay me down before i stopped him
me: am tired brian
brian: we’ve never had real s-x ket you are always tired when you get me h---y, if you dont want me to make love to you tell me! And stop me when i try kissing you not when i’ve already undressed you its not easy to control an aroused . . . . .
Me: brian, am sorry but i dont think am ready for REAL S-X i was raped brian, forcely disvirgined!, i’ve been sexually harassed, molested and when you touch me i feel like am going to be raped all over again, when you touch me all i see is JOSH!
Brian: what?
Me: (crying) yes, i try so hard to see you but i end up seeing josh, last night when you threatened to forcefully go inside me i got realy scared and. . . . . .
Brian: was that why you kept posponing our s-x day? Telling me to stop when i want to go in? Why didnt you tell me all this while?
Me: i couldnt!
Brian: so it was that b-----d who got inside first?
Me: yea i dont allow my bf’s go inside me, we stop at kisses but josh wanted more he ended up raping me more than once and i can’t forget it! It keeps coming back
brian sank on a chair and kept staring at me while i sobbed like a baby
brian: ket?
He came close to me and made me sit on his laps
brian: i wont make love to you till our wedding night, until you are ready
me:brian
brian: yes ket, i wont make your pains come back i just love you ket
he stood up and wore his clothes then kissed me and went outside.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by precydamsel(f): 10:15am On Sep 13, 2016
emyblinkxx:
EPISODE 31
Few minutes later he came back with two hefty men, one was standing inside the the house while the other man was standing outside
brian: he wont come near you again
me: are they going to follow me everywhere?
Brian: they have to. . .
Me: bri-
brian: ket go back to bed please
me: fine suit yasev!
I went to bed and tried to force myself to sleep but i couldnt, i kept staring at the ceiling while brian was busy with his phone although he stole glances at me sometimes
i finally slept off very late in the night and woke up the next morning when the morning sunshine flooded the room, i heard the banging of pans and i could smell burnt food while brian was complaining in a very low tone
i rushed to the kitchen and met him busy frying some pieces of chicken while the rice was totally burnt
me: what are you cooking!
Brian: uhm. . . . .oh my gosh (removing the burnt rice from the fire) rice. . . *winks*
me: you mean burnt rice?. . . . .you’ve never done this before right?
Brian: kind of, we have enough house helps. . . .i just wanted to try it.
I washed the pot and prepared the rice again while he watched
soon the food was ready and as we were about to start eating nala, frank and two other couples came inside and we exchanged pleasantries before we all ate in silence, after the meal nala appologised for everything and although i was suprise i quickly forgave her
the four guys including brian decided to go fishing so they left the house and left me with nala and other two girls
we gisted for long and the kept talking about s-x until i excused them and went to the bathroom to take my bath, i came out of the bathroom and overheard moans in my bedroom i quickly went inside and found all three of them naked.
‘disgusting lesbians’ i said to myself and turned to leave the room before nala drew me back and my towel fell on the ground
me: what’s the meaning of this?
Nala: you are realy sexy. . . . Aaah!
Me: get out of my house
nala: wow! Girls did you hear that?
Both: yea!
Nala: lets see what you got sexy
the other two girls dragged me and threw me on the bed, then held my hands and legs while nala sat untop of my and started kissing me i struggled in vain and then spat on her face, she got angry and slapped my two cheeks then tied my hands and each of them took turns on me
as soon as they were done, they loosened me and wore their clothes then hurried off to the parlor
i went back to the bathroom and took a shower then got dressed and went to the living room
nala threatened to make my life miserable if i tell brian what happened
i regretted ever living nigeria.
Brian came back later with others and after more gisted they all left while i tried to hide my sad face so that brian wont notice
he visited the bathroom and came out with a towel tied around his waist he walked up to me and started kissing me he carried me to the bed and was about to lay me down before i stopped him
me: am tired brian
brian: we’ve never had real s-x ket you are always tired when you get me h---y, if you dont want me to make love to you tell me! And stop me when i try kissing you not when i’ve already undressed you its not easy to control an aroused . . . . .
Me: brian, am sorry but i dont think am ready for REAL S-X i was raped brian, forcely disvirgined!, i’ve been sexually harassed, molested and when you touch me i feel like am going to be raped all over again, when you touch me all i see is JOSH!
Brian: what?
Me: (crying) yes, i try so hard to see you but i end up seeing josh, last night when you threatened to forcefully go inside me i got realy scared and. . . . . .
Brian: was that why you kept posponing our s-x day? Telling me to stop when i want to go in? Why didnt you tell me all this while?
Me: i couldnt!
Brian: so it was that b-----d who got inside first?
Me: yea i dont allow my bf’s go inside me, we stop at kisses but josh wanted more he ended up raping me more than once and i can’t forget it! It keeps coming back
brian sank on a chair and kept staring at me while i sobbed like a baby
brian: ket?
He came close to me and made me sit on his laps
brian: i wont make love to you till our wedding night, until you are ready
me:brian
brian: yes ket, i wont make your pains come back i just love you ket
he stood up and wore his clothes then kissed me and went outside.
Guy when will u post the next episodes na
Re: The Governor's Son And I by stardomberry: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
when are u updating..? pls dont be anoda unfinished writer.!!
Re: The Governor's Son And I by ayaobaidowu: 1:54am On Sep 22, 2016
nice one, kip it flowing.
Re: The Governor's Son And I by stardomberry: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
still waiting for ur post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forgiven By Glowingscenes / Love Don't Cost A Thing. / My Village Prince And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.