Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) (2543 Views)

Tecno C9 Or Tecno W5 / Infinix Hot S Vs Tecno C9, Which Is Better? / Pls Which Should I Go For, Samsung Galaxy J7 Or Tecno C9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by aktem(m): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Have been planning on getting a new phone for a while now&i wanna get lg g3(uk used) for 50k...bt some days ago,i came accross d specs of camon c9 which really caught my attention.Tecno is a brand i lyk cause their phones are durable are rugged&it delivers,i have been using tecno phamton a2 since almost 4years ago&the phone is still in good condition..bt d fact is--we cant compare tecno to premium brands lyk-samsung,lg,htc&so on..that was y i decided 2 get lg g3(uk used) as my next phone,bt the specs of camon c9 is really amazing&i knw d price will b around 55-60k..making price of both phone in dsame price range.I'm really confused.... wic1 is better for me?
LG G3(uk used) or camon c9..i need ur opinions guys.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
aktem:
Have been planning on getting a new phone for a while now&i wanna get lg g3(uk used) for 50k...bt some days ago,i came accross d specs of camon c9 which really caught my attention.Tecno is a brand i lyk cause their phones are durable are rugged&it delivers,i have been using tecno phamton a2 since almost 4years ago&the phone is still in good condition..bt d fact is--we cant compare tecno to premium brands lyk-samsung,lg,htc&so on..that was y i decided 2 get lg g3(uk used) as my next phone,bt the specs of camon c9 is really amazing&i knw d price will b around 55-60k..making price of both phone in dsame price range.I'm really confused.... wic1 is better for

Go for LG bro. U already dropped the fact needed. U don't compare tecno/infinix/gionee/injoo and Co it Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony and co
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2016
aktem:
Have been planning on getting a new phone for a while now&i wanna get lg g3(uk used) for 50k...bt some days ago,i came accross d specs of camon c9 which really caught my attention.Tecno is a brand i lyk cause their phones are durable are rugged&it delivers,i have been using tecno phamton a2 since almost 4years ago&the phone is still in good condition..bt d fact is--we cant compare tecno to premium brands lyk-samsung,lg,htc&so on..that was y i decided 2 get lg g3(uk used) as my next phone,bt the specs of camon c9 is really amazing&i knw d price will b around 55-60k..making price of both phone in dsame price range.I'm really confused.... wic1 is better for me?

So G3 is dat expensive? And me don dey eye G4 o
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by NCP: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
If you want regular updates go for the LG G3.

But remember, when you get the Camon C9, you will have to upgrade to the next Android OS version by getting the next Camon,TecNO C10.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by augster(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2016
You should even be able to get a used Samsung S5 for that price
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by augster(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2016
NCP:

But remember, when you get the Camon C9, you will have to upgrade to the next Android OS version by getting the next Camon,TecNO C10.
Tecno 10 grin
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by mosjames: 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
NCP:

Did they inform you they'll be releasing Camon c10?
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by Norman4real(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
augster:
Tecno 10 grin
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by Norman4real(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
NCP:

that's not true and you know it. The c8 already got an android 6 update and next is the j8 over the next 2 months. I can't believe you'd advise someone to buy a used phone that clearly doesn't have warranty cover just because it's bigger brand.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by NCP: 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Norman4real:
that's not true and you know it. The c8 already got an android 6 update and next is the j8 over the next 2 months. I can't believe you'd advise someone to buy a used phone that clearly doesn't have warranty cover just because it's bigger brand.

Optimus One P500 is a 6 year old device from LG. The no of devs on the P500 supercedes the total devs tecNO will ever get for all her product lineup.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by TundeSalamu(m): 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
Get something fresh bros, get a phone with 13mp get the c9

1 Like

Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by mosjames: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2016
Those Uk used phones though. I'd rather buy c9.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by aktem(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
mosjames:
Those Uk used phones though. I'd rather buy c9.

av u had any bad experience with uk used phones?.
I have bought a uk used phone b4 and it served me 4 almost three years b4 i discarded it..&besides,i can stil return it 2 d seller if it develops fault within two months &get anoda 1.....i believe datz a fair deal.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by Norman4real(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2016
aktem:

I have bought a uk used phone b4 and it served me 4 almost three years b4 i discarded it..&besides,i can stil return it 2 d seller if it develops fault within two months &get anoda 1.....i believe datz a fair deal.

by the way, most of those "UK used" are refurbished phones from China. The term UK used is meant to make them more catchy but be careful with them, some are OK, while most have issues like over heating, battery problems, network, camera failure etc. I think if u have the money it's better to buy a brand new LG or if that's too much a brand new Tecno.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by MaryWest(f): 12:22am On Jul 04, 2016
why go for sometin old when you can look neat and sharp hun, try c9
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by mosjames: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
aktem:

You were lucky then.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by aktem(m): 12:04am On Jul 08, 2016
MaryWest:
why go for sometin old when you can look neat and sharp hun, try c9
i knw new devices are good bt lg g3 tho an old device beats camon c9 hands down...&besides,i dont wanna use a tecno fone again..no mata hw superb d performance myt b.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by aktem(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2016
augster:
You should even be able to get a used Samsung S5 for that price
yh..they are in dsame price range bt i stil prefer lg g3
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by aktem(m): 12:06am On Jul 08, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

So G3 is dat expensive? And me don dey eye G4 o
lg g4 na around 60-65k bro.

1 Like

Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by teeteejay3: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2016
If you want uk used lg g3 I sell my own at 43000
Working perfect and very neat ......you also 7 days to test the so before seven days of you don't like the phone u can return it and I will refund your money back....you can contact me on and also whatsapp 08156140569

1 Like

Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by MaryWest(f): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
aktem:

i knw new devices are good bt lg g3 tho an old device beats camon c9 hands down...&besides,i dont wanna use a tecno fone again..no mata hw superb d performance myt b.

That means you have let the stereotypes get to you because, Camon C9 is far better than that LG in terms of specs and every.
True facts.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by MaryWest(f): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
mosjames:

You were lucky then.

My point exactly!

with these UK used phones, one is not reALLY SURE WHAT TO EXPECT. BUT SAME CANNOT BE SAID FOR cHINESE oems LIKE tECNO AND THE REST.
Re: Tecno C9 Or Lg G3(uk Used) by olaneyo18: 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
You may go for camon c9

(1) (Reply)

This Method Of Recharging Is Better Than Recharging From Your Bank / How To Connect Itel P32 To Computer. / Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.