Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (17620 Views)

NIGERIAN Girls Are Just Hoes, Oloshos, Prostitutes, Bitches, Sluts / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

calm down....
I never called any

am gonna catch you with your main monicker don't worry
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
Leave you alone asin how? I mean, am I holding you? Cos I'm not aware of such.

Now, to your egregrious assertion on minding business; were you expecting to receive cheers or be romanced with 'silence' when you constitute nuisance on cyberspace, especially crassly enmeshing parents in inane discuss. Nope.

This is "inter" and "net," dolt-wit. Every ignominious word will be accounted for, even it takes century.

"could've said worse?'' Oya say it. Contemptible heap
[/size]

uuuuugggghhhh omg... Please save your self a few words to type... Leave me ALONE.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:19am On Jun 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:

calm down....
I never called any

am gonna catch you with your main monicker don't worry
Lol look at you olosho! Lol I guess d Apple don't fall to far from the tree wink
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Lol look at you olosho! Lol I guess d Apple don't fall to far from the tree wink
. shut and face my Oga poseidon.....u are in trouble today grin
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 12:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Lol baby calm down @ebonyeye8 please leave her alone @wildflame
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2016
She's pretty though wink @ebonyeye88
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:
Lol baby calm down @ebonyeye8 please leave her alone @wildflame

ebony yeye8 u are in for trouble today , Oga speak2klein don shoot hand...I won't beg u today...
just go ready handkerchief.... u don enter wahala today cool
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Poseidon000: 12:34am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
uuuuugggghhhh omg... Please save your self a few words to type... Leave me ALONE.

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:
Ok baby only because you said that I am pretty. Because I am really a sweet person. I just don't back down for anybody. I feel defeated by letting this egotistical bastard telling me rubbish things in such way. I am just surprised how much how he bruised his ego by trying to insult me. Good try tho....

Anyways how are you??
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

Oga speak2klein....Wetin be dis nau
god no go allow toto kill you grin.
bash person for me made, ma hail you cool
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=Poseidon000 post=46613045][/quote] Poseidon really? Stop it.... I don't want to start with you so please abeg, I'm trying to be good woman by saying IM DONE. Leave me ALONE. Do you understand me or suffering from autism?
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:

Man we have too many economic problems already to start abusing a young lady. Let's focus on solving that first na

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 12:42am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Ok baby only because you said that I am pretty. Because I am really a sweet person. I just don't back down for anybody. I feel defeated by letting this egotistical bastard telling me rubbish things in such way. I am just surprised how much how he bruised his ego by trying to insult me. Good try tho....

Anyways how are you??

Lol I'm just observing and I know you are wink
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:44am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

Man we have too many economic problems already to start abusing a young lady. Let's focus on solving that first na
Thank you sweetheart. I see you're the only gentlemen online who doesn't spend all of his time bashing on beautiful women. Kisses for you baby...

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

Lol I'm just observing and I know you are wink
lol I know baby... Lol I'm being naughty am I?
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:46am On Jun 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:

Real men recognize real beauty so chill boo. Stop hating you prick..
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Poseidon better chill the f out....ijs
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 12:50am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
lol I know baby... Lol I'm being naughty am I?

Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:
. shut and face my Oga poseidon.....u are in trouble today grin

I see you like feisty women.... Why you dey send me email? Busted....but I'm old Aunty grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 12:53am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

Lol lipsrsealed
lol

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 12:59am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:

I see you like feisty women.... Why you dey send me email? Busted....but I'm old Aunty grin grin grin grin

Lol oga WiLdFLame naso e be?
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:03am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

exactly, after all those insults, he sent me an email. Lol because he likes women who can fend for themselves. Lol...funny tho
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 1:12am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
exactly, after all those insults, he sent me an email. Lol because he likes women who can fend for themselves. Lol...funny tho

It's sexier when a woman is independent smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Poseidon000: 1:15am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Poseidon really? Stop it.... I don't want to start with you so please abeg, I'm trying to be good woman by saying IM DONE. Leave me ALONE. Do you understand me or suffering from autism?
[size=13pt]
Lol...grin "start with me?" nah! If you embark on such misadventure. you'll personally 'de-start' (if there's any word as such), cos the situs which you tenant will be magnamiously conflagrated for a repose.

Your qualms with Op is not my business, neither am I beefing you. Heck, I'm more than that.
My only prosp is the stultifying parent ish.

So, it's good trying to be "a good woman." I'll respect your wish on that. Notwithstanding, I can still see through your hypocrisy going by the embolded.

Anyway, I'm outta here

[/size]
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

It's sexier when a woman is independent smiley
hmmm you're very sweet boo...kisses kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

baba I dey hear you....
Na dat ugly girl u dey mind....person wey insult person mama....still telling d world say she be sweet woman.
if she value her mom, she go fit abuse other's mom?

I swear I gonna tract you down with your main monicker
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 1:19am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
hmmm you're very sweet boo...kisses kiss

You are sweeter love!
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Speak2klein: 1:22am On Jun 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:
baba I dey hear you....
Na dat ugly girl u dey mind....person wey insult person mama....still telling d world say she be sweet woman.

Lol she no ugly oh this man.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
Lol...grin "start with me?" nah! If you embark on such misadventure. you'll personally 'de-start' (if there's any word as such), cos the situs which you tenant will be magnamiously conflugrated for a repose.

Your qualms with Op is not my business, neither am I beefing you. Heck, I'm more than that.
My only prosp is the stultifying parent ish.

So, it's good trying to be "a good woman." I'll respect you wish on that. Notwithstanding, I can still see through your hypocrisy going by the embolded.

Anyway, I'm outta here

[/size]

Chill out cutie pie WildFlame sent me message. Omg... the battle of Armageddon is over. He likes feisty women like me. That's all he had to say. Anyways peace and blessing boo. Sorry you had to get caught up in all this rubbish but he had it coming. Bye boo...lol
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Speak2klein:

You are sweeter love!
I could give you trillions of kisses

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by ebonyeyes88(f): 1:26am On Jun 16, 2016
WiLdFLame:
baba I dey hear you....

Don't worry I'm going to send pic of your email to expose your ugly ass.
Re: Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) by Poseidon000: 1:36am On Jun 16, 2016
ebonyeyes88:
Chill out cutie pie WildFlame sent me message. Omg... the battle of Armageddon is over. He likes feisty women like me. That's all he had to say. Anyways peace and blessing boo. Sorry you had to get caught up in all this rubbish but he had it coming. Bye boo...lol
[size=13pt]
Ok...take caresmiley

Goodnight.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How can my sister politely refuse the sexual advances of a married lecturer. / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.