Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! (10060 Views)

Rate Me: I Have Completed Coding Of A Mobile Social Network (afroblacks.com) / Long Awaited Site... Sharevites.com...Finally Lauched. / My Just Completed Android E-voting App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Booyakasha(f): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
amcool4700:

good one guy but you have a long way to go in your promotion and your way to popularity which will attract investors.
my point is that i can give 5k members that will be active and help your new baby to grow and you might be a the next big competitor that nairaland will be afraid of.
just email me annyreel007@gmx.us

No thanks..

1 Like

Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Booyakasha(f): 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
babayega:

I mean a front page kind of thing like Nairaland. Where interesting topics can be pushed to without showing post views and number of comments.

that's exactly what we're doing.. interesting topics gets pushed to the front-page which in this case is the "featured".. do you have any thing with the views and posts showing up in the featured threads?

2 Likes

Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by FincoApps(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Booyakasha:

that's exactly what we're doing.. interesting topics gets pushed to the front-page which in this case is the "featured".. do you have any thing with the views and posts showing up in the featured threads?

Lol, he probably wants something exactly like Nairaland. I personally think your frontpage is an advancment of NL

1 Like

Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by babayega(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
FincoApps:

Lol, he probably wants something exactly like Nairaland. I personally think your frontpage is an advancment of NL
You're correct. Guess I'm in love with NL's front page list stlye without the metrics. Don't mind o
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Booyakasha(f): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
babayega:

You're correct. Guess I'm in love with NL's front page list stlye without the metrics. Don't mind o
You're "used to" not in love.. how can you be in love with that? grin

1 Like

Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by FincoApps(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2016
Booyakasha:

lol exactly...
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
FincoApps:

Nairaland addicts!

2 Likes

Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by babayega(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Booyakasha:

grin grin
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
babayega:

Your Moniker sounds quite related to ''John Wick'' Movie.. Baba Yega(Boogey Man or Assassin)....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soAofAWEpGU

1 Like

Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by babayega(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2016
Djangocode:

Your Moniker sounds quite related to ''John Wick'' Movie.. Baba Yega(Boogey Man or Assassin)....

Got my inspiration from that movie. You're sharp, wise and deep grin
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Djangocode:

The master troll don come, welcome sir!
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
dhtml18:

The master troll don come, welcome sir!

If I am a Master Troll, then I guess you are the ''God of Trolls''... Your website should be www.codingtrolls.com or rather create the TROLL Language(Where programmers can derail known programming conventions in order to write good codes)....
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Booyakasha(f): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
testing..
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Booyakasha:
testing..
WHATZ UR HANDLE?
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Booyakasha(f): 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
babayega:

Not yet o!

1. Recent active topic bleeds into the footer thingy.
2. Your logos across social media platforms are different. It should the same.

I know, I'll fix that..
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by babayega(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Booyakasha:

I know, I'll fix that..
You sound like you don't appreciate the feedback sad #WalksAway
Re: Gdevit.com Finally Completed Guys!! by Booyakasha(f): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
babayega:

You sound like you don't appreciate the feedback sad #WalksAway
no i do, someone already pointed that out so will you get Suprised if you see something strange twice?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Discovery: Bitcoin Private Keys Are The Transaction Hashes You See. / What Does It Take To Develop An Ecommerce Site Like Ebay & Amazon / Working Long Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.