Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed (10451 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / Pictures Of Arab Contractors Working On Aba Road Umuahia / Lai Mohammed, Others At Where The Chiboks Girls Are Receiving Treatment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by papayeye: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2016
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, on Monday in Uyo, said contractors had resumed work in not less than five major Federal Government road projects nationwide.
The minister disclosed this at the South-South region town hall meeting hosted by his ministry to give account of stewardship of President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration to the people.
Mohammed specifically said Julius Berger and RCC had returned to the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, while the CGC had started work on the Bode Sadu-Jebba Road and the Abuja-Lokoja Road.
He said China Company, CCECC, had also been mobilised to the Kano-Maiduguri Road, while RCC again had resumed work at the Loko and Oweto Bridge linking Nasarawa and Benue States.
The minister added that the second Niger Bridge was in the 2016 budget and work on the project would start soon.
He noted that with the resumption of work at the sites, government had started putting Nigerians back to work, in fulfillment of its promise to create jobs.
“As contractors are mobilised back to various road construction projects across the country, building and ancillary workers are returning to work in droves. Let me list some of the road construction works that have now resumed.
“As more and more road construction works resume in the days ahead, thousands of Nigerians will also be returning to work,” the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) quoted the minister as saying at the town hall meeting.
Mohammed said government had also commenced the process of recruiting and training 500,000 teachers, specifically targeting unemployed university graduates.
He said the online recruitment, through the portal ‘npower.gov.ng’, came on stream at the weekend.
He stated that an agreement had been signed to reposition the River Basin Development Authorities within the next 18-24 months.

www.thenationonlineng.net/contractors-back-project-sites-nationwide-minister/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by tsamson(m): 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
lie

13 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
With government complaining of being totally broke ( despite the supposedly recovered loot)?!

Oga Lie Muhammed.... try harder because this one, we are not buying..

Enu opuro o kii seje...

Chai.......

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by GudluckIBB(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2016
ajepako:
With government complaining of being totally broke ( despite the supposedly recovered loot)?!

Enu opuro o kii seje...

Chai.......

Madam, they can't use the recovered loot for now becos its going to serve as exhibit when the suspects are finally prosecuted

I hope I'm understood!

20 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by ajepako(f): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Madam, they can't use the recovered loot for now becos its going to serve as exhibit when the suspects are finally prosecuted

I hope I'm understood!

Yeah...Sure..Of.course...
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by nigeriafilm(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Another lie.
Because he talked too much, he can't stop talking even if there is nothing to talk.

6 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lair moha-mad good morning is actually good evening.

6 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lair moha-mad good morning is actually good evening.I know that no contractor has been awarded a contract since this regime took over.Buhari has been tight fisted all along.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by CzarRex: 7:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Liar Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by omolola15(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2016
nigeriafilm:
Another lie.
Because he talked too much, he can't stop talking even if there is nothing to talk.

I wonder how some people reason. Or let me ask did you even read it at all. You just wanna follow the trend of calling Lai Mohammed a liar. Even if i can't verify the others. I can verify that work has started on Lagos-Ibadan express road. I saw that with my 2 korokoro eyes. And I'm sure their are others that can verify for other regions as well.

Hatred is a disease please. Because you hate apc or Buhari does not mean you should find fault in anything they say or do. I know you might call for my head in your reply. But deep down you know I'm right.

Any way e no kuku concern me.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by tuoyoojo(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2016
I trying very hard to believe this man but it "didn't easy"

when a child cries every time, it's difficult to tell when he is hungry

well time would tell...

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Ucbiu(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2016
go sit down, cool lie lie

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by pennywys(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2016
this man suit to his name LIAR

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2016
Keep the Lies coming Nigerians already know that nothing truthful can come out off Lie Mohammed's mouth. I wonder the child that will take after u grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2016
ogo liar momodu u re really living up ur name. which site have they moved to? just spilling out lies all d time. oruko omo ni so mo

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Hardaysheenar(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Lai Mohammed...it seems His parents consulted Oracles (ifa olokun) 2 knw his future bfor they gave him ds name...just like a yoruba adage...ILE LAAWO K'ATO S'OMO L'ORUKO...d name fit u die sir...Lai d liar...only senseless Zombies can bliv ur lies anyway...I nid nobody 2 tell me dt u get mouth odour..u 2 dey lie sir!...Omo labeere fun..Irolabi

4 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by alphaconde(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
mohammed don lie again o.

keyword in the sentence above

lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Abeyjide: 7:47am On Jun 14, 2016
tsamson:
lie

it will soon get to a point you won't belief in yourself again.truely contractors are now working on Jebba bodesadu road.

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by mastengsynergy: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmmmmmm..... they are all foreign Contractors. Kindly empower our local contractors too.

1 Like

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by PassingShot(m): 7:52am On Jun 14, 2016
Look at kids here!

For heaven sake, the information he has given are verifiable. Is it a bad thing to have contributed immensely to ousting of GEJ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by gallantmoi: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
I was on my way to Jebba tuesday and I saw the JB and RCC working on Lag - Ibadan expressway.

Ilorin Bode saadu road I have been seeing CGC working since 1 month ago.

Can someone in other zones mentioned confirm the story?

I don't know what nairaland.com is turning into

Everybody is saying lie lie without asking or seeking to verify.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by adioolayi(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2016
Truly RCC and Julius Berger Are back on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway... I saw them Yesterday

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by BetaThings: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2016
sholadunju:
Keep the Lies coming Nigerians already know that nothing truthful can come out off Lie Mohammed's mouth. I wonder the child that will take after u grin grin

Can you take off from Otedola bridge Lagos, go to Redeemed camp and come back to where you started from
And declare that work has not started on the long bridge on the approach to Lagos?

Please do so and please swear by God that work has not started!!!

Nobody who lives in Mowe, Ibafo etc and works in Lagos will deny that work has started
because they will encounter the effect on the way to work

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by diportivo: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2016
gallantmoi:

Sadly,it is a reflection of the larger society

Ppl av forgotten how to think deeply

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by chimauga(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2016
The biggest lair of all time, ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by BetaThings: 8:05am On Jun 14, 2016
mastengsynergy:
Hmmmmmmm..... they are all foreign Contractors. Kindly empower our local contractors too.

Can the contractor be changed because government has changed?
I doubt it
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by BetaThings: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2016
chimauga:
The biggest lair of all time, ......

Have you gone to see the sites to see things
When you declare lie all the time, nobody will believe you when you are pointing out a lie

Work has started at the Lag-end of the road - on the approach to Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2016
gallantmoi:
I was on my way to Jebba tuesday and I saw the JB and RCC working on Lag - Ibadan expressway.

Ilorin Bode saadu road I have been seeing CGC working since 1 month ago.

Can someone in other zones mentioned confirm the story?

I don't know what nairaland.com is turning too.

those sore losers are programmed to say that always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by luvinhubby(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Foolishness in the first instance to have stopped the projects for one year as the inflationary rise in material & cost will add at least 15 - 20% on the cost of each project.
E.g, If Lagos-Ibadan expressway was to cost 10billion, today it attract an additional 2 billion based on inflation & Nigerians bear the cost.
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 14, 2016
ajepako:

Enu opuro o kii seje...

Chai.......
cool
Re: Contractors Back On Project Sites Nationwide – Lai Mohammed by pennywys(m): 8:13am On Jun 14, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I hope I'm understood!
keep your APC antic aside, lets discuss the reality here.
Every intellectual Nigerians knows the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Can’t Withstand Rigours Of Governance, Atiku’s Aide Cautions / The Sorry State Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Federal Road / Barring Govt Officials From Flying First Class Hypocritical —adegboruwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.