Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) (74961 Views)

Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Swaziland's King, Mswati III Marries A 19-year-old As His 14th Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by TippyTop(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2016
ok
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by profem1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
How do I believe this seeing only some people standing?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Orikinla(m): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
contactmorak:
There continue to be stories of people getting stuck during illicit sex, but people don't seem to believe at all. There was drama in Kilifi area of Kenya over the past week when curious residents surrounded a house after report went round that a senior county officer “got stuck” during sex with another man’s wife. Police were forced to hurl tear gas to disperse the crowd on Thursday evening, reported The Star.

The story went viral after a renown Kilifi blogger Samir Nyundo posted the incident.

“One of the county chief officers ameshikwa na ‘tego’ akila uroda na bibi ya mwenyewe, Mganga ameitwa saa hii (one of the county government chief officers is stuck while having a sexual affair with somebody’s wife. A witchdoctor has been called now),” the post read.

Tego’ is said to be a kind of protection in the Mijikeda community. A man who suspects his wife is unfaithful uses it so that every man who has an affair with his wife gets stuck inside her during intercourse or sustains an endless erection. A ritual is then performed to treat the condition.

Police went to the house that the blogger had posted on social media to disperse the crowd that had camped there from 10am to 6pm.

These are the curious onlookers who surrounded the house where the county officer was reported to have got stuck inside a woman while having sex with the woman who is someone’s wife on Thursday.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/kenyan-county-officer-gets-stuck-during.html

Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by encryptjay(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Kenya and strange news ehn
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by alex81(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Op u kno hw we roll....

pishure of d stucked 'kini' or.........

or.........

ADONBILIVDIS!!!!
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by stanliwise(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2016
It is too much of fairy-tale that would make an african man mention JAZZ in anything he does not understand.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by seangy4konji: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2016
They like sex too much in Kenya. Too much.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by lumeneng22: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
These Yoruba people don carry their magun juju go far away Kenya. Na waoooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Lusile(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
He's a mad to b hang. Idiot.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by makaveli902: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2016
Mologi:
suace and pix of dem being stucked....

kenyans....hmmmm

they are epitome of ugliness...

Did you say epitome of ugliness, don't forget this ur so called epitome of horror happens more in your country than anywhere else.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by toshmann(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2016
With all the pretty single girls in the world some people still go for fairly used people's wives.

Na wa o
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Mologi(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
makaveli902:

Did you say epitome of ugliness, don't forget this ur so called epitome of horror happens more in your country than anywhere else.
GUY!!! the scenario criticised is far diff. from what is happening in naija...pls....

how many times have u read or heard of people being stucked during sex in naija compared to what happens in kenyan daily basis...
oga pls i no get ur time.....
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by uscofield: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2016
The young man on samsung shirt...check his I.D
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Why am i seeing this on clicking your link?

HMMM!!

Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by erayo2GCA(m): 12:36am On Jun 14, 2016
bqlekan:
O ti Lu magun grin

See as everybody for that picture black? That guy in Chelsea jersey tho

Diamond's younger brother
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by bqlekan(m): 3:02am On Jun 14, 2016
erayo2GCA:

Diamond's younger brother

did you misquote me? undecided
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by evergenuine(m): 3:16am On Jun 14, 2016
Penis captivus is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down on the penis much more firmly than usual (a form of vaginismus), making it impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina. According to a 1979 article in the British Medical Journal, this condition was unknown in the twentieth century,[1] but a subsequent letter to the same journal reported an apparent case of penis captivus in 1947.[2] Penis captivus should not be confused with vaginismus, though a relation between the supposed event of penis captivus and the occurrence of vaginismus is assumed in the existing descriptions.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Kazrem(m): 3:24am On Jun 14, 2016
Kenyans and sex scandal are like PDP and corruption.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Skywalker5(m): 4:04am On Jun 14, 2016
Fake stories by bloggers
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by ImperialYoruba: 4:06am On Jun 14, 2016
I cant see the picture well. Is that doggy style?
grin grin
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by UnclePati: 4:24am On Jun 14, 2016
UEDIBO:
pls God save me from this mess.

U r a suspect...its like u bang peoples wives.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Toosure70: 6:07am On Jun 14, 2016
I need to change my ways o
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by UEDIBO: 6:07am On Jun 14, 2016
UnclePati:

U r a suspect...its like u bang peoples wives.
she has been taking me to a secret hotel.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Nellybank(m): 6:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Stuck as in stuck fish?
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Mckayzee(m): 6:20am On Jun 14, 2016
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_captivus... go and read this and get enlightened instead of disgracing yourselves.. jazz kwa.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Oyibo people will have an explanation for this, but the Yorubas call it magun ,btw help me answer the question below

Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by sunnyside16(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Okay! Serves him right. There are prostitutes around I suppose, why not visit them and leave a married person regardless of temptations.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by sunnyside16(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2016
Okay! Serves him right. There are prostitutes around I suppose, why a married woman? Self control is all it takes.
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by fashalgm(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2016
montezz:
Kenya sha
kenya is the only place have heard this about people glued together during sex i think that country is located at the backyard of hell
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by slightlyMad(f): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2016
how did this happen?

well, the lady was worried during the act.
worry is the major cause of Penis captivus

cheating people are likely to experience it more hence the perception that juju is always the cause
Re: Kenyan County Officer Gets Stuck During Sex With Another Man’s Wife (PHOTO) by segzyogondus(m): 9:53am On Jun 14, 2016
Dis one wen men dey hang for where them pass come life now wahala dey oooo.....No wonder bible sayit is easier for a camel to pass the eye of a needle ...... Some men need to understand say no be all home them dey go check ..... I dey imagine wetin go dey their mind right now... Baba God help we men to resist the hardest temptation which is woman,u create dem as help mate no be bad you do for us before ooooo..... Now she donn help broda kill stress with this small exercise put am for wahala join

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Gambia's Largest City, Serekounda, Deserted Over Jammeh Crisis (Pics) / Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.