Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! (3957 Views)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / How To Know Male Virgin (A Must Read For Ladies ) / Is It Normal For A Male Virgin To Have Wet Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by africhika(f): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2009

so am i the only lady in the world who wants a guy who is a happy virgin!?
      shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by 190: 12:46am On Aug 29, 2009
yes after ur mama! angry angry
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by ladygaga(f): 1:00am On Aug 29, 2009
I hope u knw dat his virginity wnt make him the best daddy/husband in the world, there is more to marriage than virginity,
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by swizzkess: 1:12am On Aug 29, 2009
male virgins r sexually impaired at age 25
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Akinagirl(f): 1:25am On Aug 29, 2009
Nothing wrong with having a virgin man. Shows he can control himself unlike other animals out there.

1 Like

Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by topup: 2:12am On Aug 29, 2009
africhika:

shocked grin

Who told you that, and how did they conduct that survey??
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Akinagirl(f): 5:14am On Aug 29, 2009
NO, I doubt you are the only woman.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by africhika(f): 5:15am On Aug 29, 2009
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts!
« #5 on: Today at 02:12:49 AM »

Who told you that, and how did they conduct that survey??

hey, that's why i posted the question!  wink
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by africhika(f): 5:20am On Aug 29, 2009
i'm hoping to get a response from other ladies interested in a guy whose a virgin.

it's funny how people who aren't virgins ALWAYS get defensive and say stuff like, "being a virgin won't make you the best husband/wife."  well, of course not, and no one ever said it would. HOWEVER, it shows you have set principles for yourself and stick to those principles. it also shows that you understand that sex is more than physical interaction. why else would a guy remain a virgin in this day and age? especially if he's attractive!
smiley cheesy

just throwing it out there!
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by africhika(f): 5:21am On Aug 29, 2009
« #1 on: Today at 12:46:10 AM »

yes after your mama! Angry Angry

LOL  grin
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2009
Akinagirl:

Nothing wrong with having a virgin man. Shows he can control himself unlike other animals out there.

You are trying to say guys who aint virgins can't control themselves/are animals too?? angry you are definitely wrong!!

I think you should re-wind what you have just typed
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:12am On Aug 29, 2009
Male Virgin? In this age and time? grin grin grin
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Gabry(f): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2009
I dont mind having a a Virgin BF/Husband. wink

1 Like

Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by koolsasy(f): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2009
ermmmm, @poster, some guys r still virgins probably due to lack of opportunity or lack of self confidence, it dnt necessarily mean dey r principled and stuff,
@ post, i dont hv problems with female virgins, but a male virgin??hell yea!!!i do hv a problem wiv that, marry an unexperienced guy, hell no!!!!
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2009
koolsasy:

ermmmm, @poster, some guys r still virgins probably due to lack of opportunity or lack of self confidence, it dnt necessarily mean dey r principled and stuff,

Very true, you are right grin

@ post, i dont hv problems with female virgins, but a male virgin??hell yea!!!i do hv a problem wiv that, marry an unexperienced guy, hell no!!!!
[quote][/quote]
LMAO!!!! na waooo cheesy so who go come marry male virgins now when all the ladies out there are running away from them grin
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Moyola(f): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2009
africhika:

shocked grin

#Yu r not alone. . .# hehe! tongue
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by koolsasy(f): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2009
faakay:

LMAO!!!! na waooo cheesy so who go come marry male virgins now when all the ladies out there are running away from them

@faakay, lol.obviously,not all the ladies are runnin away from them,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and bdw,africhika go marry male virgins naw, lol wink wink wink
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by ladygaga(f): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2009
@africhika
No one is tryn to discourage or pull u down, @least NOT me, wot makes u thnk dat no virgin has replied, all i am sayin is that virginity is just one thing,.havin a happy marriage is anoda, not all virgins are happy, being a virgin and happy are different, its a good thng u set a standard 4 ur self, howeva,its good to check out all other aspects--loving,responsibility,integrity,, if u knw what i mean, virginity could be a plus,and not a passmark or certification of some sort, i av learnt to thnk outta d box!
And i bet u knw wot ur doing!take care
And dont bend ur standard and at the same time
Look out 4 oda little thngs
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by iice(f): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
Nope, you ain't the only.

Personally? Hell No.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by africhika(f): 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2009
« #18 on: Today at 03:21:38 PM »

Quote by iice:
Nope, you ain't the only.

Personally? Hell No.   

grin grin
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by africhika(f): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
i'm finding these replies soo funny and interesting. but why can't virgin husband & wife learn together with one another? wouldn't that be a bonding experience? making mistakes, getting better and all that jazz
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by darkgoddes(f): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2009
male virgin? it will be so f, king boring in bed.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by africhika(f): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2009
but that's why you'd learn together, esp. if ur married. is it sooo idealistic to appreciate a guy has wants to learn about sex with his wife who's also a virgin? is that idea so shameful?  why is it imperative for the man to come with a bag of tricks and gimmicks? isn't the idea of the husband learning by trial and error how to satisfy his wife romantic
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by CrudeOil2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
And how would you know a male virgin?
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by TOPE20001(f): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
They still exist? undecided shocked
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by iice(f): 7:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
africhika:

but that's why you'd learn together, esp. if your married. is it sooo idealistic to appreciate a guy has wants to learn about sex with his wife who's also a virgin? is that idea so shameful?  why is it imperative for the man to come with a bag of tricks and gimmicks? isn't the idea of the husband learning by trial and error how to satisfy his wife romantic

I'm sure its romantic to some.
Again, personally? Nope.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Secretz(f): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
NOT in this life. NOT even in the next. grin
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by MistadeRegal(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Since I am one I believe there are still more out there!
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by UyiIredia(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
swizzkess: male virgins r sexually impaired at age 25

This needs to be proven wrong. I think I'll wait 3 more years before having $ex.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by UyiIredia(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2013
faakay:

You are trying to say guys who aint virgins can't control themselves/are animals too?? angry you are definitely wrong!!

I think you should re-wind what you have just typed

Indeed ! Some virgins do ma$türbatë a lot. Some are potential nymphomaniacs.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by UyiIredia(m): 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gabry: I dont mind having a a Virgin BF/Husband. wink

Yeah ! This C.U babe.
Re: Male Virgin- Ladies Posts! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
Forget all those things u're saying abt virgins guys being inexperienced. I can remember the first time I did it. Then I was still a virgin but I had read so much info on the net and read so much bedmatic literature that when I finally gave her the D she spoke in wonderful tongues and came like tap severally. She found it hard to bliv I was a virgin. She said I lied I was a virgin to get her into bed. Anyway she soon came running back. Lol. So it doesn't rily matter. Virgin or not. All join.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My Boyfriend Is A Mummy's Boy / Best Break-up Letters Ever! / Brain Teaser!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.