Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Proffessional Writers At Your Service. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Proffessional Writers At Your Service. (424 Views)

[freelance] We Need Bloggers And Creative Writers At Kilamiti.com / Checkout My New Blog. Who Can Help Me Make It More Proffessional? / Creative Writers At You Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proffessional Writers At Your Service. by Samwils: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hi, do you have hungry audience and your looking for competent writers to satisfy thier needs?, are you interested in hiring a proffesional writer for your websites, blogs, forums?, are you getting low traffic from google and your looking forward to changing that situation using search engine optimized articles/contents then hire us.

We will write you search engine optimized articles to attract more organic visitors from google, we would'nt just write them we would have to verify it's viability to gain visitors from google, work on some keywords and if need be, fine tune some topics to be more search engine friendly of course this will be plagiarism free and grammatically correct, we also do article re-writing jobs you can contact us via email at samueltom19@gmail.com
Re: Proffessional Writers At Your Service. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Samwils:
Hi, do you have hungry audience and your looking for competent writers to satisfy thier needs?, are you interested in hiring a proffesional writer for your websites, blogs, forums?, are you getting low traffic from google and your looking forward to changing that situation using search engine optimized articles/contents then hire us.

We will write you search engine optimized articles to attract more organic visitors from google, we would'nt just write them we would have to verify it's viability to gain visitors from google, work on some keywords and if need be, fine tune some topics to be more search engine friendly of course this will be plagiarism free and grammatically correct, we also do article re-writing jobs you can contact us via email at samueltom19@gmail.com

What niche do you write for? and what are your price range?
Re: Proffessional Writers At Your Service. by Samwils: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
hi, and goodevening we write on virtually all niche and we charge 1N per word which means
200 words-200N
300 words-300N
500 words-500N
1000 words-1000N
2500 words-2500N

and so on.......thanks.
Re: Proffessional Writers At Your Service. by kindklemz(m): 6:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Samwils:
hi, and goodevening we write on virtually all niche and we charge 1N per word which means
200 words-200N
300 words-300N
500 words-500N
1000 words-1000N
2500 words-2500N

and so on.......thanks.

Can you guys do reviews, product/program reviews?
If you are really good then,WhatsApp me or call 07036753010
Re: Proffessional Writers At Your Service. by Samwils: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Goodmorning, yes we can do product reviews and programs for your products i've gotten your number i will you thanks.....

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Theme / Please I Need Help On My Blog / Is It Bad To Use Clone Nairaland Forum On Another Nich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.