Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta (25453 Views)

Nazeef Babaji Builds Mosques, Police Station For Communities In Bauchi (Photos) / Youths Celebrate The Appointment Of Umana Okon As Oil & Gas Zone MD By Buhari / Buhari Begins Niger-Delta Oil Spill Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by sarrki(m): 12:32am On Jun 14, 2016
OLEH—THERE is tension in Idheze community, Isoko South Local Government Area, Delta State, following an oil spill from a major Nigeria Agip Oil Company, NAOC pipeline, which wreaked havoc in the area.

The spillage which started at 12 midnight, resulted in a serious fire outbreak, destroying farmlands and economic crops in the community.

The cause of the spill was still hazy at press time as it could not be ascertained whether it was due to equipment failure or vandalism.

Speaking with Vanguard on the development, President General of the community, Mr. Samson Afeme said, “We woke up in the mid-night to see people running in different directions as a result of the spillage and because it was late in the night, the magnitude was very high. There was nothing we could do at that time.

“We didn’t even know the direction it was going, so we alerted Agip as well the fire fighters of the Isoko South council, but much could not be done until the dawn, but at that time, much harm had been done, but no life was lost.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/tension-oil-spill-destroys-delta-community/

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Taaarh another Yoruba media propaganda. Chai Yoruba and Lies

My friend who lives close to that area told me Buhari and Tinubu's houses were also affected

He said via the technological ingenuity of the Gigbos around, they managed to get the oil flowing to aso rock

Hmmnn Buhari, I pity you

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2016
C
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by AnodaIT(m): 12:43am On Jun 14, 2016
Ok, who gets the direct line to the Avengers

8 Likes

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Horus(m): 12:45am On Jun 14, 2016
Vandalism. Why do you start blowing up oil pipes when the land is already contaminated with oil?

35 Likes

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by sadlas(m): 12:48am On Jun 14, 2016
Avengers see what you course for your people

18 Likes

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Everfrank(m): 12:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Who else could have destroyed the pipeline if not the misguided youths that swore to destroy their Niger Delta so that people in Katsina and Ogbomosho will suffer. Now na morning!

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Drtbcom: 1:01am On Jun 14, 2016
NDA should pls continue d bombing of oil installations in d area and let wait for d outcome of pollution in few months to come. bunch of lazy criminals.

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by sarrki(m): 1:08am On Jun 14, 2016
Drtbcom:
NDA should pls continue d bombing of oil installations in d area and let wait for d outcome of pollution in few months to come. bunch of lazy criminals.

Bros cool down nah

1 Like

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Armaggedon: 1:12am On Jun 14, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Another Yoruba media propaganda. Chai Yoruba and Lies

My friend who lives close to that area told me Buhari and Tinubu's houses were also affected

Also, Biafran technology made it possible for Aso rock to be affected

Hmmnn Buhari, I pity you
quit foaming from your mouth!
I guess the spill was caused by another thing. But if the pipeline was vandalized then it is irresponsibility on the part of FG cos ND avengers always announce when they attack obviously to avoid spillage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by SurewayBookings: 1:19am On Jun 14, 2016
Now when those involved in the bombings were carrying out their acts, were they expecting the oil to just freeze like ice block. They messed their land up so they should deal with it.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
I guess the spill was caused by another thing. But if the pipeline was vandalized then it is irresponsibility on the part of FG cos ND avengers always announce when they attack obviously to avoid spillage.

Aaargh this is my problem with you "pure wattah" boys. Y'all don't read.

I didn't even mention anything about vandalism or ND. My friend told me Tinubu and Buhari's houses were affected. Shey na crime to post wetin person hear?

By the way, Isn't that something you should be happy about? grin cheesy

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Armaggedon: 1:27am On Jun 14, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Aaargh this is my problem with you pure wattah boys

Y'all don't read.

I didn't even mention anything about vandalism or ND. My friend told me Tinubu and Buhari's houses were affected.
Shey na crime to post wetin person hear?

By the way, Isn't that something you should be happy about? grin cheesy
i never said u mentioned them either. If tinubus house was among and i become happy shouldnt u be sad?

Btw i am not from Niger delta but someone who hates blackmail

6 Likes

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by arewafederation: 1:31am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:

Omo! See reasoning/excuse .... shocked

You bomb pipeline, and expect government to control the spills immediately....?

Mehn, you guys are evil and your own worst enemies!

Armaggedon:
i never said u mentioned them either. If tinubus house was among and i become happy shouldnt u be sad?

Aha!... cheesy
By their comments you shall know them... . "The lost goats of Israel"

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Armaggedon: 1:45am On Jun 14, 2016
arewafederation:

Omo! See reasoning/excuse .... shocked

You bomb pipeline, and expect government to control the spills immediately....?

Mehn, you guys are evil and your own worst enemies!
yes they should control it immediately. ND avenger announce immediately after attacks and sometimes live in order to avoid such situations. Infact in sane societies attacks of this magnitude will make govt to halt crude production in the entire region indefinitely until a lasting solution is found. I know it sucks to learn that militants act more responsibly than ur govt. Thats where we found urselves

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Armaggedon: 1:49am On Jun 14, 2016
arewafederation:

Aha!... cheesy
By their comments you shall know them... . "The lost goats of Israel"
that is better than being the angry son of a fallen angel scheming to leech off someones God given resource.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:

Oh yeah of course I never for once thought you're a Niger-deltan lol and that was why I called you a "pure wattah" boy. I know that sounds vague

It simply means, you're Gigbo grin cheesy

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Armaggedon: 2:00am On Jun 14, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Oh yeah of course I never for once thought you're a Niger-deltan lol

and that was why I called you a "pure wattah" boy. I know that sounds vague

It simply means, you're Gigbo grin cheesy

we're no longer on the same freqency. I suggest u sleep, cool down ur brain then quote me. You might make more sense

14 Likes

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
we're no longer on the same freqency. I suggest u sleep, cool down ur brain then quote me. You might make more sense

Hahaha.

No vex. I just talk say make I tospy your quadrangle head small grin cheesy

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by arewafederation: 2:07am On Jun 14, 2016
Armaggedon:
yes they should control it immediately. ND avenger announce immediately after attacks and sometimes live in order to avoid such situations. Infact in sane societies attacks of this magnitude will make govt to halt crude production in the entire region indefinitely until a lasting solution is found. I know it sucks to learn that militants act more responsibly than ur govt. Thats where we found urselves

Aiit, I get your logic... Akpu logic 101 cheesy

I think you should write and drop into the suggestion box of Aso rock.

Armaggedon:
that is better than being the angry son of a fallen angel scheming to leech off someones God given resource.

It sucks to be from 'nowhere'.. cheesy

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 14, 2016
This is awful. I wonder how some people think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Ikechu68: 4:06am On Jun 14, 2016
Yoloba rejoicing over oil spillage.
Tommorrow now, they'll come here and claim to care.

Wicked people

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by citizenY(m): 4:12am On Jun 14, 2016
@Armageddon

Avoid spillage keep!!!!!! Burst pipe dry avoid spillage? No tombo liquor dey flow for the pipe?

16 Likes

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by gozmok1(m): 4:25am On Jun 14, 2016
OUR MILITARY ARE SO WEAK SO THEY CAN'T STOP ORDINARY LAZY NDA FROM BLOWING UP OIL PIPELINES ONLY GOD CAN PROTECT US AMEN

1 Like

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by kenny987(f): 4:38am On Jun 14, 2016
How unfortunate! sad
Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by TPAND(f): 5:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Hold on.... It can be remediated,

This report is false, internationally targeted to the zombies of the southwest. Haven't you guys heard of what it is called oil spill clean up, the land can be remediated.

3 Likes

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2016
bwahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahah

E nor consyn me

Abeg, Pipes still dey ? especially the ones wey run through una communities , make una blow more pipes , Spill more oyel

Do the rest oF Nigeria a favor

Classic case of madness backfiring grin grin grin grin grin grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Adeoba10(m): 5:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Anything that goes against them is yoruba propaganda.... Thank God Pastor Sule maito don talk say ur demand is DOR

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by YoursGEJ(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Waiting for Niger Delta Supermen to start bombing more pipelines to force FG to clean up this mess created by Niger Delta Avengers.

Meanwhile those farmlands are useless for the next 25-35 years. NDA should clap for themselves kpam kpam kpamkpamkpam kpam

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tension As Oil Spill Destroy Communities In Niger Delta by Pavore9: 5:40am On Jun 14, 2016
Who will be responsible for the clean up?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Discovers ‘”Spiritual Book” Used By Boko Haram For Indoctrination / Car Stuck In Flooded Water In Benin After 5-hour Rain / On The Trail Of Frail Madame Diezani Allison - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.