Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Yam Pounding Machine Now Available - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yam Pounding Machine Now Available (5894 Views)

Ojojo Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Ojojo (water Yam Fritters) / Oyinbo Lady Spotted Pounding Fufu In Africa.photos Go Viral(pics) / Yam Pounding Machine For Kitchen In 2 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2016
OTIS YAM POUNDERis an Electronic yam pounding machine that Pounds Yam in less than1 minute. All you need to do is "boil the yam, plug the machine to socket and in less than 1 minute your pounded yam is ready smooth, Hot, Elastic and Natural.BRIEF INTRODUCTION:Pounded yam as it is fondly called is a delicacy that commands respect and preference and often ranked topmost in a typical Nigerian menu list. It is an all carbohydrate food prepared traditionally by pounding boiled yam in a wooden mortar for a considerable period of timeuntil desired textureis attained, for example, the smoothness or elasticity.Now in the 21st century that technology/ tight schedules has taken over, traditional pounding with mortal and pestle hasbecome obsolete. Hence, the introduction of a modern technology as a replacement for outdated and un-hygienic method of pounding yam.Otis Yam Pounding Machine is proudly manufactured in Nigeria to produce truly Nigerian type of Pounded Yam in a more hygienic and stressless manner. Giving you a smooth, hot, elastic pounded yam in less than one minites.FEATURES:* Pounds in One (1) Minute* High Speed Unbeatable Performance* Durable and Easy to Maintain with Local Available Spare Parts,* Easy to Operate with In-Build Auto Controls* Design to Produce "Truly Nigerian Type" of Pounded YamFor details call Miss Caroline on 08065327311 or 08063628972.

Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:26am On Jun 14, 2016
As if our girls aren't lazy enough.
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by Bilabong(m): 7:49am On Jun 14, 2016
what will my wife be doing then?

1 Like

Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 8:01am On Jun 14, 2016
No sir, Nigerian girls are hard working.
PiccoloBrunelli:
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Sir, it will b less strain using this machine. You don't want her pounding when she is pregnant, would you?
Bilabong:
what will my wife be doing then?
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2016
If you wish to see videos on how this is done, kindly drop whatsapp Number. If you cant drop phone number due to security reasons, call me on 08065327311 or 08063628972
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by Bilabong(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2016
somez:
Sir, it will b less strain using this machine. You don't want her pounding when she is pregnant, would you?
I would do the pounding. If the stress is too much we won't even eat pounded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2016
Awww... That shows how caring you are to your wife but it will be Worth while buying this device for her.

Thanks all the same.
Bilabong:

I would do the pounding. If the stress is too much we won't even eat pounded.
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by aydelicious: 6:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
somez:
If you wish to see videos on how this is done, kindly drop whatsapp Number. If you cant drop phone number due to security reasons, call me on 08065327311 or 08063628972
I'm interested in video and this is my whatsapp number 08065752340
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by aydelicious: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2016
How much is going to cost me if I want to go for one product?
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Greetings. It is #45,000 only. Will send video and related details on whatsapp.

Thank you for anticipated patronage.
aydelicious:
How much is going to cost me if I want to go for one product?
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by agent01(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls send me d video, here is my whatsapp nr 08065050571
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sent
agent01:
Pls send me d video, here is my whatsapp nr 08065050571
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Good morning pounded yam lovers...lol. Really need to see how efficient thi machine works? Then, drop whatsapp line here or text it to 08065327311.

Cheers.
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by Rubyventures: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2016
somez:
Good morning pounded yam lovers...lol. Really need to see how efficient thi machine works? Then, drop whatsapp line here or text it to 08065327311.

Cheers.

why don't you put the video on here for everyone to see?
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2016
Sincerely, i have issues uploading it with my device but working on it.

Thank you
Rubyventures:

why don't you put the video on here for everyone to see?
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Happy yam pounding Nigeria.
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Happy Sunday Nigeria
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by nuelzy: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2016
somez:

Cheers.
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by mikolo80: 6:04am On Jun 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
why you no go barb hair with manual clipper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by suigeneris2(f): 3:30am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
somez:
OTIS YAM POUNDERis an Electronic yam pounding machine that Pounds Yam in less than1 minute. All you need to do is "boil the yam, plug the machine to socket and in less than 1 minute your pounded yam is ready smooth, Hot, Elastic and Natural.BRIEF INTRODUCTION:Pounded yam as it is fondly called is a delicacy that commands respect and preference and often ranked topmost in a typical Nigerian menu list. It is an all carbohydrate food prepared traditionally by pounding boiled yam in a wooden mortar for a considerable period of timeuntil desired textureis attained, for example, the smoothness or elasticity.Now in the 21st century that technology/ tight schedules has taken over, traditional pounding with mortal and pestle hasbecome obsolete. Hence, the introduction of a modern technology as a replacement for outdated and un-hygienic method of pounding yam.Otis Yam Pounding Machine is proudly manufactured in Nigeria to produce truly Nigerian type of Pounded Yam in a more hygienic and stressless manner. Giving you a smooth, hot, elastic pounded yam in less than one minites.FEATURES:* Pounds in One (1) Minute* High Speed Unbeatable Performance* Durable and Easy to Maintain with Local Available Spare Parts,* Easy to Operate with In-Build Auto Controls* Design to Produce "Truly Nigerian Type" of Pounded YamFor details call Miss Caroline on 08065327311 or 08063628972.

How much can I get the machine ?

Boss please help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland tomorrow.. I will mention you in a thread tomorrow to tell you how to vote for her, will you help me boss?
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Its #45,000 brother
kinglee1:

How much can I get the machine ?

Boss please help me vote Refiner as Miss Nairaland tomorrow.. I will mention you in a thread tomorrow to tell you how to vote for her, will you help me boss?
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
somez:
Its #45,000 brother

Okay bro.
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by Horus(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HzcsKMxVrw

[size=14pt]Yam Pounding Machine in Nigeria[/size]

1 Like

Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
... angryIts not about laziness but efficiency.
If the yams are being pounded by machine she can be doing something else.
Besides women work jobs too, they could use something that will make their loads lighter.
Do you want to come to every woman's hone and pound yam for her? Then hussssh!

2 Likes

Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by Ademat7(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
I was telling my sister about this innovation and she was surprised, she said she has seen pple use pepper grinding machine for pounded yam and d outcome was cool
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2016
Not as cool as when you use a devce disigned specifically for yam. Feel free to have a chat so i could send you the video. 08065327311
Ademat7:
I was telling my sister about this innovation and she was surprised, she said she has seen pple use pepper grinding machine for pounded yam and d outcome was cool
Re: Yam Pounding Machine Now Available by somez(m): 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Greetings Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Special Meal/delicacy Ideas? / 10 Most Popular Cocktail Drinks. and their recipes / How To Make Tiger Nut Milk (kunun Aya) A Natural Aphrodisiac!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.