Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? (7797 Views)

Learn The Secret To Self-publishing Success On Okadabooks / About To Self-publish My Book, Should I Do An Audiobook? / Lovely Book - "How To Excel At Work". Check it out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? by MyLady11(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
Maximus85:

It's only the one who has that can be stingy. We don't have, so how can you confidently call me stingy?
just joking.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2016
Harmonypublish:

Is the manuscript completely ready?
How much soon are you publishing?
Pls Fill this page form http://harmonypublishing.com.ng/get-published/

We published Naijasinglegirl book

1 Like

Re: Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? by Harmonypublish: 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Maximus85:

What is the cost implications of you publishing this book for us? Just asking because we don't intend going to a publishing house in the first place. But you did a good job on the naijasinglegirl book. Kudos.

Please send us a detailed mail info.mcjohnprocurement@gmail.com
I sent an email from publish@harmonypublishing.com.ng
Re: Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? by Harmonypublish: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
Maximus85:

What is the cost implications of you publishing this book for us? Just asking because we don't intend going to a publishing house in the first place. But you did a good job on the naijasinglegirl book. Kudos.

Please send us a detailed mail info.mcjohnprocurement@gmail.com
Re: Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? by Maximus85(m): 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Harmonypublish:

Received

1 Like

Re: Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? by Harmonypublish: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
cutebebe:

kindly send a mail to loveaina971@yahoo.com, thanks
mail sent
Re: Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? by aventine50: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Maximus85:

Thank you soo much. God bless you. I'm going to copy your comment and print it out as a guide. I will definitely need your contact because you're already one of those to critic the book.

Thanks once again.

Thanks for appreciating my contribution. I am humbled you consider me good enough to critique your book. However, I need to sound you a note of warning. Your book is a result of hard work, time and rigorous thinking, full of personal and original ideas. There are a teeming number of people out there that are smart enough and amply ready to steal your bright ideas. For the mere fact that they are lazy and reluctant to use their good brains to put their own ideas into writing does not translate to the fact that they won't identify your excellent materials from miles away. Please, don't be naive by giving your materials out freely and readily in good faith without thorough consideration of 'trust'.
That said, if you think you trust me enough to do a good job of constructive criticism, my contact is aventine50@yahoo.com or Whatsapp me on 07068401626. Please, do not send before your work is copyrighted.
Thanks and best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Want To Self-publish My Book. How Do I Go About It? by projectandpages: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
Are u an aspiring or accomplished writer in nigeria? Hit projectandpages.com for free book publishing and marketing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Interesting Books You Have Read / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / How I Got Revenge On My Cheating Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.