Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars (57650 Views)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer / Adeniyi Johnson & Seyi Edun Blessed With Dollars By Israel Ayanfe Olubori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by deymoh(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Star Nigerian comedian, Aletile Oluwaseyitan Lawrence, popularly known as Seyilaw had a great deal of fun at a club in Lagos last night. Seyilaw was pictured and videoed dancing and splashing Dollars on club girls.

Judging himself before being judged, Seyilaw had to pair the funny video with the statements quoted below:

"When You are foolish... but you don't know. L.A.X video shoot. God have mercy on me"

Some weeks ago, Seyilaw posed with a bed he claimed it's worth 45 million naira which got everyone talking. Perhabs we can say he spends lavishly

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGoEoMps7yI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Badgers14: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Just look at them. Shameless girls

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by deymoh(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
YOU NEED TO SEE HOW SEYILAW SPRAYED CHAMPAGNE WITH THE GIRLS IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS :http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/seyilaw-goes-naughty-with-club-girls.html
deymoh:
Star Nigerian comedian, Aletile Oluwaseyitan Lawrence, popularly known as Seyilaw had a great deal of fun at a club in Lagos last night. Seyilaw was pictured and videod dancing and splashing Dollars on club girls.

Judging himself before being judged, Seyilaw had to pair the funny video with the statements quoted below:

"When You are foolish... but you don't know. L.A.X video shoot. God have mercy on me"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGoEoMps7yI

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Benjom(m): 9:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Thank God it's just a video shoot... Seyi, being an 'Ijebu man' can't exhibit such flamboyancy, can he?... Lol

CV & COVER LETTER NEEDS ?

www..com/cv-samples/

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by jaelz(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

How are the shameless? Ain't they modelling and aint they video vixens? Whats d difference btwn them and your prof pics? I see they get paid u dont get paid go sleep jor guess you shouldn't like any music video be that now any hustle nah hustle dear and let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone....Dont let me APC it for you o

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2016
jaelz:

How are the shameless? Ain't they modelling and aint they video vixens? Whats d difference btwn them and your prof pics? I see they get paid u dont get paid go sleep jor
Could you pls tell me whats wrong with my profile pic? Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

It's just a video shoot. . . take it easy madam! grin

10 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by cruzita(f): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2016
nothing concern me

their money

their time

their wahala
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by cruzita(f): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2016
nothing concern me

their money

their time

their wahala

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Afrok(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2016
Whether Video shoot or not, i just hope he didnt slap those guys he was dancing with...

Oh Gawd, someone just told me they're girls shocked cheesy
See as their body and yansh strong from my phone tongue

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Smellymouth: 10:14am On Jun 14, 2016

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by THONZE(m): 10:20am On Jun 14, 2016
THIS VIDEO GO MAKE SENSE DIE LIKE KILODE.....grin grin...... TOOXCLUSIVE TINS ON MY MIND....
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by idupaul: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Could you pls tell me whats wrong with my profile pic? Mtcheew

No difference for real

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Jessidaisy4(f): 10:37am On Jun 14, 2016
idupaul:

No difference for real
I aint naked, so whats your point?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by idupaul: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
I aint naked, so whats your point?

Your pic is kind of sultry ..it is even more sultry than the girls in the video

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Jessidaisy4(f): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2016
idupaul:

Your pic is kind of sultry ..it is even more sultry than the girls in the video

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2016
Tobeski80:
TOO MUCH MONEY NI OOOOOOOOOOO

Oga...try to read n' understand.... Its a video shoot

Young03:
na person husband n fada bi this oo

Which kind fool be dhiz....dahz their own job....source of livelihood.....better than waitinq for APC 5k grin
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by wunmi590(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2016
So seyi self dey do dt tin?
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by loomer: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2016
Na video him dey shoot?
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by salabscholar01(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2016
ok
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by stephnie1(f): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2016
nonsense
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Tobeski80: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2016
TOO MUCH MONEY NI OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Young03(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2016
na person husband n fada bi this oo
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Middlefinger1: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
'bathed them with dollars'
Nawa ooo, make una dey fear God nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by henrydadon(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin
mr slapper

i thought this guy was suppose to be marriage

fvcking one constant kitten is obviously not enough for him

people like dbanj, don jazzy, banky w, obviously know what they are doing..they still wanna enjoy life to the fullest..rather than get into the bondage called marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by lekkie073(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
just look at urself
Mumu girl cool

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by ademoladeji(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2016
The WORLD is truly ENDING soon
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by seangy4konji: 11:26am On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Seyi Law Dances With Club Girls, Bathed Them With Dollars by henrydadon(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid , Olamide, Davido Show Wads Of Dollar And Naira Bills - Photos / See Why Phyno Is Nigeria’s Cutest Rapper (photos) / Iceberg Slim Calls Juliet Ibrahim 'Cheetah'. Juliet Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.