Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

My Recently Opened Carwash Business. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Recently Opened Carwash Business. (49793 Views)

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) / Carwash For Sale / Pls Nairalander's, I Need Your Candid Advice On Setup A Carwash In Portharcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by asha01: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:
Everything set and almost ready to move in.

Work currently in progress:

Wiring and installation of the solar
Installation of the electronic signboard
Installation of iron burglary proofs
Washing the tiles
Construction of cushion chairs and my office table

Will feed you guys with more pictures grin

pallyyyyyyyyyyy! u have arrived
your name has been delisted from list of applicants
congrats

where is your location?

2 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by allybaby(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2016
You've done well God bless u
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by kayusre: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
bad belle...its allowed
UuzbaGuuzba:
You seem more eager to show off your building skills than your business skills. Just be careful sha.
The customers are King. I've not seen any customers yet.

5 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by PresVA: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Really nice... God bless your efforts. .
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one, "to be a man is not a day job". grin
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
But OP u would have followed ur mentors example and set up this car wash right inside banana island...I hear that is the final destination for all bloggers...lol.

More soap to your business bro
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by riffson(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by akpama87(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
They say that there is no food for a lazy man. Once one engages himself or herself in any genuine business, God will surely bless him or her. Just remain undeterred and focused in it. It's a nice one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by henrydadon(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
still need a lot of work

but kudos to u
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by gurujoe(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good job! Don't forget to tell us the cost of the whole things you bought while setting up the car wash & the bush bar. It will help other people who are planning to venture into that line of business

5 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by freeborn76(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
Welldone bro, at least you are not carrying placards around with a sense of entitlement. God will bless the works of your hands, you will grow from a car wash to a car sales spot and ultimately to a car producer in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:
You seem more eager to show off your building skills than your business skills. Just be careful sha.

Customers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by asha01: 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
emymeeky:

Yes but considering I'll be having a telly , inverter , batteries and my laptop equipped office , I added that as a little protection

housing for these equipment should have been excluded from the bush bar.
I support @ Great4God
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by henrydadon(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:
Hope you have obtained official permit to run this business undecided

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- local government permit for businesses
- Pension account for your workers
- CAC registration

In the meantime, do you have POS machine? official receipts? has your employees submitted finger-print/biometrics to the authorities? have you verified the home addresses of those to work with you? In short, have you done background checks on them? Do you have CCTV, cable and big screen television? If no, then you have to invest in these items as soon as possible.

Where is your price-list board? Where is the drain for the waters? Don't attempt to spoil our roads. If there are no public drains, invest in it as well. Do you charge VAT and Service Charges? Do you have a tax number?

he is not in a first world country ..he should please carry on for the main time till he get those thing..am sure nigeria officials can always leave him alone if he give them a token of #200

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by nairagoodies(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
You go prosper infact you dun prosper op tell us where its located so i can bring my Bicycle to wash
na igbo boi u go b ,money chai

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by henrydadon(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
asha01:

pallyyyyyyyyyyy! u have arrived
your name has been delisted from list of applicants
congrats

where is your location?

Thanks boss !

Nsukka , Enugu state
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Redman44(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ose Baba Mi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless you, my guy cool cool cool cool cool

These are the kind of stories I want to be reading on Nairaland. Entrepreneurship will always bring you happiness if you are hardworking and focused. Your head dey there, my guy. Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Timileyin(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
how does this improve the price of tomatoes in the market? why is this post on FP please

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by achi4u(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
I wish you the best, this is the beginning ur success.

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by agarawu23(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

In the meantime, do you have POS machine? official receipts? has your employees submitted finger-print/biometrics to the authorities? have you verified the home addresses of those to work with you? In short, have you done background checks on them? Do you have CCTV, cable and big screen television? If no, then you have to invest in these items as soon as possible.

Where is your price-list board? Where is the drain for the waters? Don't attempt to spoil our roads. If there are no public drains, invest in it as well. Do you charge VAT and Service Charges? Do you have a tax number?

haha kilode?
Ontop this small business?

13 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by snipesdam(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by joey150(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one o.p.

Whats your blog address?!
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by techprepro(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Welldone OP.Wish you success in your business...
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by 9jatatafo(m): 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
More grease to your elbow
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
teemanbastos:
You go prosper infact you dun prosper grin grin
op tell us where its located so i can bring my Bicycle to wash grin grin

Hahaha... Bring wheel barrow join.

Thanks anyway

Business location : Nsukka , Enugu state

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
korel9:
You said something like blogging earned you your 1st one million naira...

Yes boss
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by Acousticlexi: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi Op. I manage a carwash. I have a couple of questions, what major chemicals do you use for your interior wash. Fabric. you can mail me on Acousticlexi@gmail.com
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
amiibaby:
Thats good to know

Thanks lov
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Keneking:

- liquor permit
- restaurant permit
- betting permit
- CAC registration

Hahaha ... Yes to all grin

1 Like

Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
nice 1 op, am very sure this Op is a igbo lipsrsealed.

Cos igbo's no dey take money play lipsrsealed grin

Hahaha ... How u take know grin
Re: My Recently Opened Carwash Business. by emymeeky: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
herbie27:
Nice one, "to be a man is not a day job". grin

As in eh... Na now I confirm am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dangote Dancing As Davido Sings FIA At His Daughter's Wedding In Lagos Yesterday / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros / BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.