Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car (35816 Views)

He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Three Armed Robbers Who Terrorized Enugu Yesterday caught(pics and video) (2) (3) (4)

Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by obilli: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Am still in shock! Yesterday around 6:55am I was driving to work and I got to the junction before Ebeano Tunnel in Enugu, saw a woman who looked elderly atleast in her mid forties flagging me down I didnt want to stop but on the second thought I stopped. I have been regretting that decision ever since. The Lady/woman tried striking a conversation but all that was on my mind was to drop her and head to my office at Presidential Road Enugu. After stating her name she asked my name and where I work since it appeared from my dressing that I was heading to work. I told her my name but lied about where I worked. Initially she said she was heading to Okpara Square which happened to be along my route to office when I told her where worked she changed her mind and said she would drop at Tuscann Hotel junction.

I had no problem since the junction is still close to my supposed office. Shortly before the junction, she insisted on giving me her number at that point I reached for my tablet at the back seat switched it on and dial her digits and then dropped my tablet beside me not at the back seat again. When she dropped i drove off and got to my office cos inside of me I was happy I had dropped her off. Just as I was about alighting from my car I started looking for my Tablet like play like play it wasnt inside my car. I searched everywhere even in my boot to no avail. At that point I realised I made a grave mistake by giving a total strange a drive.

On the other hand, it could have been worse than that. Enugu as a city dont wake up early unlike places like lagos so at 7am the roads are still abit scanty so she could actually snatch my car or kidnap me with no one knowing. Though the experience made me determine not to give lift to people which i normally do especially when am driving from Enugu to Awka.

But my question is why would someone wake up that early to prowl on innocent people? What could have been her motive of taking such high risk cos if I had discovered it earlier and raise alarm she could be mugged just for a tablet?? Please Enugu Residents be careful of giving people lifts.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Ladycloud(f): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2016
nawah ooo... This is bad... An elderly woman for that matter... Her children will be rogues then!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by ironheart(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2016
heheheehehehe yours is better, someone gave some people lift the other day at Abuja and when they alighted, he has lost 300k of his company. times are hard, people are getting bad this days, no no dignity and honour.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Young03(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2016
na so one ash....still my 2k from wallet o sake of say I......
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Delphi(m): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2016
There is a saying that "an old woman does not forget a dance she knows how well to dance ". Bro, pilfering is her preoccupation. In fact, she didn't have any destination. But don't worry, you will bump into her any time soon. Just be vigilant. She may change route or give some time-off but surely she will go back to her criminality- it's in her blood. Maybe, one day jungle justice will catch up with her and people may not know the number of times she had made innocent people miserable. Be careful another time but let nothing deter you from showing mercy for it is by doing so that one obtains mercy too.

140 Likes

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by obilli: 11:37am On Jun 14, 2016
Delphi:
There is a saying that "an old woman does not forget a dance she knows how to dance well". Bro, pilfering is her preoccupation. In fact she doesn't have any destination. But don't worry, you will bump into her any time soon. Just be vigilant. She may change route or give some time-off but surely she will go back to her criminality- it's in her blood. Maybe, one day jungle justice will catch up with her and people may not know the number of times she has made innocent people miserable. Be careful another time but let nothing deter you from showing mercy for it is by doing so that one obtains mercy too.

Thanks alot..I do agree that I have to be careful next time but I do doubt if could give someone lift again as this experience wont wipe away from my head.

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by obilli: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2016
ironheart:
heheheehehehe yours is better, someone gave some people lift the other day at Abuja and when they alighted, he has lost 300k of his company. times are hard, people are getting bad this days, no no dignity and honour.

I agree with you that people are getting real bad these days but for the fact she could wake up that early means she sees it as means of livelihood

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by ironheart(m): 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
obilli:

I agree with you that people are getting real bad these days but for the fact she could wake up that early means she sees it as means of livelihood
very true
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by WebSurfer(m): 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oboy.... This country don red o

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by timy22(f): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bt Op, why collect her. Number in d 1st place?
Definitely u will love to meet wit her again.);
Hmmm! Just thinkn ni o.
Thank God u learn ur lesson.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Adesiji77: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sorry OP
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Yewandequeen(f): 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
obilli:

Op ur own better that isn't even early enough self.
For me as at may 29 I was heading to office around few minutes to 6am and I was attacked by these okada boys (2 of them) one of them nearly killed me with matchete all because he want to snatch my bag

Am still recovering from machete cuts.

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by nanauju(f): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
At least you've learnt ur lessons.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Adesiji77: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
nanauju:
At least you've learnt ur lessons. And next time, always the first to ask for a lady's contact and not the other way round cept you're already familiar with the person

He should be the first to ask for a lady's contact? cheesy

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by gulfer: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
@OP, abeg talk the other side. You wanted strings attached and you've been strung, kpele..... Just musing grin grin grin

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Adesiji77:

He should be the first to ask for a lady's contact? cheesy

Like seriously too I was surprised with the comment

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
gulfer:
@OP, aveg talk the other side. You wanted strings attached and you've been strung, kpele..... Just musing grin grin grin

Well...I never wanted anything I was only trying to be a good Nigerian by helping an elderly person. Funny enough I didn't even look at her face properly so even if i see her again i doubt i would recognize her

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yewandequeen:

For me as at may 29 I was heading to office around few minutes to 6am and I was attacked by these okada boys (2 of them) one of them nearly killed me with matchete all because he want to snatch my bag

Thank God u survived it. Things are become a little difficult for a lot of people but then the criminality in Nigeria now is quite alarming.
Most people want to reap without doing any meaning job

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Naste author=timy22 post=46567037] Bt Op, why collect her. Number in d 1st place?

Definitely u will love to meet wit her again.);

Hmmm! Just thinkn ni o.

Thank God u learn ur lesson.
[/quote]

Naah...I only collected the number cos she insisted. I don't need her love am in a relationship so ain't ready for that. She actually got me quite cheap cos am usually attentive to my environment. Thank God it was only tablet not my car or my life
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by judeobi: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
Adesiji77:
Sorry OP

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Yewandequeen(f): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
judeobi:

Thank God u survived it. Things are become a little difficult for a lot of people but then the criminality in Nigeria now is quite alarming.
Most people want to reap without doing any meaning job
My dear Ure right
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Sorry Queen!
I wish u speedy recovery from the trauma and the wounds.

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Yewandequeen(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
obadizena:

Sorry Queen!
I wish u speedy recovery from the trauma and the wounds.
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by chimah3(m): 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pele

But who else feels this story has K-leg? lipsrsealed

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by passionate88: 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin igbo
chimah3:
Pele
wenu
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by EWAagoyin(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Which kind tab?. ... Tecno, infinix, gionee, Samsung, apple, Sony, Motorola. ...please specify sad

God catch u shebi u wan collect number cheesy grin

Oloju kokoro

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by VocalWalls: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
The reality.
Hopefully, you'll be smarter next time. Don't beat yourself up, it could have been anyone
Best Interior decor ideas for students
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by shamecurls(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Do you pay tithe?

If No, then you have indirectly paid.

If Yes, Then you only sowed a BOUNTIFUL seed grin grin grin grin

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Phi001(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nke dikwa quite serious!
Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Life4Varnity: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
Similar thing happened to me on my way from volks to alaba road while i went give a friend of mine a lift. I picked a young lady and on getting to police corner, police stopped me and so I quickly give her my phone bcus I got some information on it that the police might wanna ask me some jamb question. They parked u and starting asking me that who owns the car and all sort of questions. They wasted my time for about 30 min. So I decided to plead with the young lady that she can go that I won't like to take much of her time. Naso she carry my phone go. Something just came up my mind that she went away with my problem. I drank alomo and baby okwu like crase dat day to clear my thinking but for where. Who are we to blame ?

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by Dejavvu500: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
obilli:
Am still in shock! Yesterday around 6:55am I was driving to work and I got to the junction before Ebeano Tunnel in Enugu, saw a woman who looked elderly atleast in her mid forties flagging me down I didnt want to stop but on the second thought I stopped. I have been regretting that decision ever since. The Lady/woman tried striking a conversation but all that was on my mind was to drop her and head to my office at Presidential Road Enugu. After stating her name she asked my name and where I work since it appeared from my dressing that I was heading to work. I told her my name but lied about where I worked. Initially she said she was heading to Okpara Square which happened to be along my route to office when I told her where worked she changed her mind and said she would drop at Tuscann Hotel junction.

I had no problem since the junction is still close to my supposed office. Shortly before the junction, she insisted on giving me her number at that point I reached for my tablet at the back seat switched it on and dial her digits and then dropped my tablet beside me not at the back seat again. When she dropped i drove off and got to my office cos inside of me I was happy I had dropped her off. Just as I was about alighting from my car I started looking for my Tablet like play like play it wasnt inside my car. I searched everywhere even in my boot to no avail. At that point I realised I made a grave mistake by giving a total strange a drive.

On the other hand, it could have been worse than that. Enugu as a city dont wake up early unlike places like lagos so at 7am the roads are still abit scanty so she could actually snatch my car or kidnap me with no one knowing. Though the experience made me determine not to give lift to people which i normally do especially when am driving from Enugu to Awka.

But my question is why would someone wake up that early to prowl on innocent people? What could have been her motive of taking such high risk cos if I had discovered it earlier and raise alarm she could be mugged just for a tablet?? Please Enugu Residents be careful of giving people lifts.
.. all Day for the thief but one day for the owner...

Re: Married Woman I Gave Lift In Enugu Yesterday Stole My Tablet From My Car by passionate88: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yewandequeen:

sorry, the economy isn't friendly

Kids Found Dead Baby In Gutter In Kaduna Thinking They Had Found A Toy. Graphic / Protests Continue In Isheri, Jakande Estate Despite Curfew Imposed In Lagos / Police Officer Chooses To Take Selfie With A Motorist Than Collect Bribe (Pix)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59