Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper (34043 Views)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / Okorocha Is Back: "I Went To The Land Of The Dead, Ancestors Turned Me Back" / Rochas Okorocha Is Back From India (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by sixtuschimere: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2016
A novelty match organised to commemorate the first year of the legislative arm of government held yesterday between the legislature and executive.

The Executive had Gov Rochas Okorocha as goalkeeper while Speaker Acho Ihim was the team manager of the legislature.

The match commenced with an early goal scored by Hon Kennedy Ibeh of Obowo. With the exit of Gov Okorocha from the goal post saw the introduction of his Deputy who wasted no time in scoring a penalty kick awarded the Executives by the Central referee who is the Chief Judge, Justice Pascal Nnadi.

The game ended in a 1-1 draw with the Deputy Governor acclaimed as the Man of The Match.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/imo-executive-legislative-novelty-match.html

1 Like

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by sixtuschimere: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by sixtuschimere: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
More

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by rheether(f): 11:22am On Jun 14, 2016
Imo state is a joke. OkoroAusa

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Beremx(f): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Rochas my governor! You too much! grin

God bless Imo State. cool

Lalasticlala, ngwanu front page biko! cheesy

33 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by DoyenExchange: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beremx:
Rochas my governor! You too much! grin
God bless Imo State. cool

Lalasticlala, ngwanu front page biko! cheesy
God bless u too..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by alcmene: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
He is lucky I wasn't the one taking the penalties.

Would have aimed at his protruded belly so as to burst it open.

My only concern would have been the on-lookers that would be covered with water and feces the moment I burst the tumor-ravaged belly open undecided

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Beremx(f): 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
alcmene:

My only concern would have been the on-lookers that would be covered with water and feces the moment I burst the tumor-ravaged belly open undecided
you cannot do anything! no dey make mouth jare!

7 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by alcmene: 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
Beremx:

Ukwu nwanyi owerri.....si ngaa puo.

You guys will be defending that docile nincompoop suffering from acute malignant belly tumor until he sells you all to the Hausas.

I pray he relocates Imo govt house to the north before leaving office

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Beremx(f): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
alcmene:

Ukwu nwanyi owerri.....si ngaa puo.

You guys will be defending that docile nincompoop suffering from acute malignant belly tumor until he sells you all to the Hausas.

I pray he relocates Imo govt house to the north before leaving office
which state are you from?

6 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by qualityovenbake(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
alcmene:

. grin grin grin. I don dey fear u, you fit 2 kill person

1 Like

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by henrydadon(m): 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
hope he is in good health

2 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
i love rochas okorocha is a man av always pray to ever meet in person in my life|God bless u mr rochas

3 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by nairagoodies(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by ademoladeji(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
Okorocha, nice BELLE

3 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by badonkadonk: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2016
sixtuschimere:
A novelty match organised to commemorate the first year of the legislative arm of government held yesterday between the legislature and executive.

The Executive had Gov Rochas Okorocha as goalkeeper while Speaker Acho Ihim was the team manager of the legislature.

The match commenced with an early goal scored by Hon Kennedy Ibeh of Obowo. With the exit of Gov Okorocha from the goal post saw the introduction of his Deputy who wasted no time in scoring a penalty kick awarded the Executives by the Central referee who is the Chief Judge, Justice Pascal Nnadi.

The game ended in a 1-1 draw with the Deputy Governor acclaimed as the Man of The Match.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/imo-executive-legislative-novelty-match.html

All i see in all the pischures are big big belle owners..
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by henrydadon(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
rheether:

you will die of hate one day

8 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by DonMaxxy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Although I always attack Okroawusa for his fps...I like his humility and sense of humour...

This one is very good cos "all work and no play makes jack a dull boi"

3 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by ybalogs(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
See big belle ooo. He's wise enough to just stay where he won't have to be running around.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
rheether:
Hahahaha
Abeg Take am easy
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by ndnuray(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
See belle shocked shocked
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
How him wan dive with dat big belle? undecided
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Biggiestep(m): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2016
afor insi
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Igbos are indeed doing well, the other day Peter Geoffrey Obi, today is Imo Gov grin
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by Mopolchi: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by jeje123(m): 1:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
This goalkeeper belleeeeee nah serious issue
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by legendte(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
The commander of free Education. The man that saved Imo state from the shackles of god fathers. You may not be perfect but indeed you developed Imo. Posterity will be kind to you.
When the economy was good, you paid 13 months salary and even bought 10k suit for your teachers. You went into many projects which was not bad. The decline in federal allocation affected your plans. Even though you have somehow sidelined my local government in this your second term. I will be fair in judging you. The man that single handedly wrestled Imo out of dangerous cabals. Ilomuanya, iwuanyanwu, nzeribe, ararume, ise of ise and the rest. Your are not a tribal bigot even though it is taking a chunk in your reputation. Even TA Orji that did nothing in Abia gets a pass from those that have sworn to bring you down. You are the very one that is for everyone and for no one.
Back to the matter, Owelle na wise man. Him go dey wia him no go run around before Vivien Foe go be him case.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by emmabest2000(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
One shot on his stomach and .....

NFF will pay him a visit
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by tolexy007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin
Re: Imo Legislative Match: Okorocha Is Goalkeeper by akpama87(m): 1:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Joke is one panacea to worry. It is good to have fun sometimes. 1-1 draw was a good play.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.