Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

###HOT### Get Free Software To Increase You Feedburner Subscribers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ###HOT### Get Free Software To Increase You Feedburner Subscribers (526 Views)

Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers / How Do One Add Feedburner Email Subscription? / Traffic Booster Free Software: Pros & Cons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

###HOT### Get Free Software To Increase You Feedburner Subscribers by DonBabatunde: 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hello Naira Landers,

Please Before i start, please be informed that this GOOD NEWS is for bloggers and site owners in NIGERIA ONLY.

Today i want to share with you something that i have discovered after hard research and surfing the internet for means to increase my feedburner subscribers without spending 1kobo on adwords and other advertisment companies and i mean FREE OF CHARGE.

Ever since i have been using this software my feedburner list has grown from 10k to 120k and above within a period of 60days all for FREE. You can find below a screen shot of my feedburner account for your view.

Lastly, this soft only works for those of us that has a feedburner subscribers of 10k and above... It also a desktop software that only install on Windows PC(Desktop Computers and Laptops).

Contact me with my private email if interested: donbabatundeyo@gmail.com

Babatunde Ayo

Re: ###HOT### Get Free Software To Increase You Feedburner Subscribers by osakas: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dear Babatunde, i want to say thank you for the software introduced to me becox it is a blessing to me and my friends you have also help with this software. in less then 2day, my subscriber have added about 1,000 active subscribers in addition to my 13,000 active subscribers.

plssssssssss keep up the work......
Re: ###HOT### Get Free Software To Increase You Feedburner Subscribers by yomalex(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmm
Re: ###HOT### Get Free Software To Increase You Feedburner Subscribers by osakas: 6:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Re: ###HOT### Get Free Software To Increase You Feedburner Subscribers by DonBabatunde: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
yomalex:
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

. / Twitter Page Of 21k Likes For Sale / Check-out This Link Building/Google Ranking Strategy Linda Ikeji Is Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.