Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

10million Naira Worth Of Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10million Naira Worth Of Investment (2319 Views)

5 Million Naira Worth Of Investment... Viable / Which Would You Choose?10million Or This? / Advice: #10million Business That Will Create Employment For Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10million Naira Worth Of Investment by Ikology(m): 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, am looking for an indigeneous business investment opportunity worth 10million naira, your idears and contribution is welcomed
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by sseunth(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
agriculture
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by mightykay(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
u pple er nt serious
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by paradoxy(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
The InMobi report found that the average mobile app revenue is under $6000 with 55 per cent of developers making $1000 per month. The average monthly per-app revenue ranges from $5000 to $11,000 depending on the platform. Indie developers make around $1500 per month while large studio’s revenues can reach $44,000 over that same period.

Here’s the breakdown of the average monthly revenue per app for each major operating systems:

Android: $4,900
iOS: $8,100
Windows Phone: $11,400
All of this depends on the amount of users in an app predominantly an app will need about a hundred active users averagely to generate profit depending on how profit is generated. The are basically three ways revenue is made from an app. 1 by advert placements. 2 directly selling the app to users. And 3 in app purchases. A very important factor that determines the success of an app is publicity. Without that it will not reach its well deserved users. Another factor that also determine success is what the app offers in terms of function. Especially game apps. Will users want to keep playing and even get addicted? Or leave after the first few games. I have games for investors that will keep the users coming back with a good publicity campaign plan. I can also build on what ever idea for an app a client has and push it out there with a good publicity campaign plan. All you have to do is let me know what you are interested in and then we will go from there. To avoid being banned I can't put my contacts on nairaland. So pls send me a mail through nairaland and we can go from there. Have a blessed day
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by paradoxy(m): 12:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Loan me 400 k will give you 600k after 3 months
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by Michaelanapuwa(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Ikology:
Dear Nairalanders, am looking for an indigeneous business investment opportunity worth 10million naira, your idears and contribution is welcomed
Call me on 08146692227. I have a solid project am working on
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by Neroiam(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2016
Ikology:

I live in an environment where bread consumption is primal.

Often times when I buy bread, I look into the wrappers and unfortunately, the location of the bakeries from which these bread came are afar of.

A careful study has shown that the distance between these bakeries and thier market has attributed to the inflated cost of bread.

Again, most of this bread aren't of good quality and so consumers would purchase based on, "how we go do"

With appropriate funding, one can assemble a team of workers for the different sectors which comprise bread making. (Manager, bakers, mixers, etc)

Baking bread in this area will make for (nearness to market) and cutting down the cost per loaf even with N5 or N10 as the case may be will divert the attention of retailers to ardently patronize the bakery.

Email : tonero.tristar@gmail.com
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by paradoxy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
With 250k we could go into yam supply . I have contacts to where I get my supply from and a storage facility from which I can sell off the supply within 2 week. By the end of yam season which is in Feb, I could make you a million plus... pm me for more details
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by Oluwaiye2016: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2016
This business opportunity is for all fund manager and portfolio's investors, due to the present economy recession i advise you all to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.
This gives you an opportunity of investing your fund in an interest yielding account in Rosabon financial services called (RTN) pending when the economy will stabilize, as you know fix market and capital market keep going down interns of your returns on investments due to this uncertainties in those markets presently and as a fund manager you need to protect your fund in an investment that guaranty you good returns on your investment and security of your funds. The tenor for (RTN) investment is within 90 days, 120 days, 180 days and 365 days.
At the maturity periods you can decide to roll-over your principal placement and be paid your interest, it actually depend on your request at
Maturity.

when you invest 10million on this account, rosabon gives you 14 -15% interest which will accumulate to over 1.5 MILLION YEARLY.

For more enquires; visit us at 32, Montgomery road, yaba Lagos.
www.rosabon-finance.com.

Tresaury officer, Rosabon financial services.
0--8---1--0--8--3--5--4--5-0-3
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2016
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by springtech(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2016
I advise you try SFI Affiliates. You will be glad you did.
Check details here: http://trustedresidualincome..com
See my Signature for SFI link.
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by emilluck1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
hello investor, my name is Emeka i live in calabar. I have a business ideal that i seek investors for. It is all about calibration service in oil and gas sector. Most of the machines have been bought but we seek investor to enaible us get other materials needed, get an office and get registered by CAC, DPR and other agencies. What we seek now to kick off is 800k. Your profit is negotiable. Please you can call with this number 09096435299 or write me on emilluck7@gmail.com
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by tolexy05(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Customise livestock feedmilling 07030105957
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by nwarosa: 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ikology:
Send me a PM so i can email you an investment presentation
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by janefarms2015: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ikology:

send mail to aquaparadiseng@gmail.com for feasibility on fish farming
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by kaltonga: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ikology:
Dear Nairalanders, am looking for an indigenous business investment opportunity worth 10million naira, your idears and contribution is welcomed
WE are into telecom servicing with a major telecom outfit in nigeria.You can partner with us with half of that amount and i can assure u on good r.o.i,,,,,you can call or watsap me for more details.08036565217
Re: 10million Naira Worth Of Investment by Neroiam(m): 5:49am On Aug 28, 2016
I live in an environment where bread consumption is primal.

Often times when I buy bread, I look into the wrappers and unfortunately, the location of the bakeries from which these bread came are afar of.

A careful study has shown that the distance between these bakeries and thier market has attributed to the inflated cost of bread.

Again, most of this bread aren't of good quality and so consumers would purchase based on, "how we go do"

With appropriate funding, one can assemble a team of workers for the different sectors which comprise bread making. (Manager, bakers, mixers, etc)

Baking bread in this area will make for (nearness to market) and cutting down the cost per loaf even with N5 or N10 as the case may be will divert the attention of retailers to ardently patronize the bakery.

What do you think?

tonero.tristar@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Make N1000-5000 Daily! / Federal Govt Bonds ,euro Bonds / No Touch Binary Options Trading Deriv Volatility 25 Index Winning Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.