Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! (1003 Views)

Pls I Need A Good Website Programmer / A Website Programmer And Designer Needed / I Need A Ussd Programmer For A Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! by donpaulson(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hey great people, i have a job i wanna do for my client, here is the description of the job;

it is going to be an affiliate /membership website, were members register and get a referral ID, and will be able to to trace all the people that directly register into the system with his link.

it is a referral program website, but only to the first generation, not a network marketing that has genealogy .

All the members and their referrals can be tracked at our end base.

please if you can do this, just call my number, am in Abuja, but i wont mind coming to were you are for the job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! by bigtt76(f): 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Its a portal you need and not an ordinary website.
Re: I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! by talk2hb1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
donpaulson:
Hey great people, i have a job i wanna do for my client, here is the description of the job;
it is going to be an affiliate /membership website, were members register and get a referral ID, and will be able to to trace all the people that directly register into the system with his link.
it is a referral program website, but only to the first generation, not a network marketing that has genealogy .
All the members and their referrals can be tracked at our end base.
please if you can do this, just call my number, am in Abuja, but i wont mind coming to were you are for the job.

bigtt76:
Its a portal you need and not an ordinary website.
He want to develop a multi level system, not just a website or lets call it a web application.
Call me on +2348064620491
Re: I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! by CodeHouse: 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
MLM is what you seek
Re: I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! by Laolballs: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
I can do this , call me on 07036625298 . check out my portfolio here http://www.fix25ng.com/olaoluwaprot
Re: I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! by stack1(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Looking for a developer.. just check my latest work and decide for yourself.. www.greenhouze.xyz
Re: I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! by stack1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2016
Updated Feature: Discover new connections easily on Nigeria's premier social network with the updated discover button. if you are not registered yet.. do that now on www.greenhouze.xyz
Re: I Need A Good Website Programmer For A Quick Contract! by avosoft: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hello, I already have that developed, contact me for more information 0803 705 8471

(1) (Reply)

Need A Shared Sms Shortcode / For Java, ASP.NET, Oracle Database Training Call 08030620938, Abuja / Programmers Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.