Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access (72194 Views)

More Than 60 Million Nigerians Are Unbanked – World Bank / Biggest Supermarket In Benin, Halmark, Bounces Back After Fire Tragedy. Photos / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Macmilla(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
she was made a slave against her will, she had to stand her ground. You can't even make tooth pick and you want to challenge your only source of tooth pick. Ordinary tomato you're all crying. Imagine if they decide to not sell cheap stuff to you. Who go cry pass. Simply avoid the shop and build your own and discriminate against them. O I forgot. You can't do nathing. You invited them to colonise you and now you're complaining
Our inferiority complex is really disturbing.
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by mikolo80: 2:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Macmilla:

Our inferiority complex is really disturbing.
SMH
if dunno. Instead of them to ignore them and build competing business they looking for enemies where there is none. They cannot lie on village witches anymore
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by bakynes(m): 3:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:

I don't even consider Eastern Europeans whites...Western European don't see them as real whites, they are even racists towards them...LOL. When I mean whites..I mean Americans, Canadians, Australians and Western Europeans.
They are white caucasians just that they are a babaric type of whites. In the UK, some british refer to them as white niggas. You used whites generally not the ones in the west that was why i had to remind of you of those type of whites.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by double0seven(m): 4:01am On Jun 15, 2016
if the supermarket actually has no signboard or anything like some people have said, then it really is private convenience set up by some guys (Chinese community) specifically for their own benefit to cater for their unique needs.

so it will be difficult to complain about discrimination.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by bakynes(m): 4:07am On Jun 15, 2016
Macmilla:

Did I just hear this guy trying to use religion to defend frank segregation? God! I'm tired of this generation.
Guy give up on yourself, i have been a victim of racism in England many times but you just know some of their attitude towards you isnt racist behaviour, its simpy rules. I just explained something in my last post read and digest. The chinese that turned him back didnt use derogatory words on him so it might not be racism. Thats why i said the only way we can confirm if its racism is if a white or indian man walks into the supermarket buys some items and walks out. It is not everywhere owned by Nigerians you as a person can enter in Nigeria. Some places are simply reserved. So will you term that racism/ tribalism too or is it cause your skin colour is different from theirs thats why everything they do is racism. Reason deep man.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2016
bakynes:

They are white caucasians just that they are a babaric type of whites. In the UK, some british refer to them as white niggas.

LOL...

Same racism can be seen with NATO...were all the real white nations I mentioned are member states, and they left out Eastern European country...Sovient Union/Russia.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by bakynes(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:

LOL...

Same racism can be seen with NATO...were all the real white nations I mentioned are member states, and they left out Eastern European country...Sovient Union/Russia.

I get ur point bro i know abt what you are saying
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by queenoflafia(f): 4:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Macmilla:

It's obvious the slave in us is still strong. In fact, some of us still beg to be enslaved.

Some of u open ur nairaland site and allow very thick stupidity to ooze out. Go and ask Muhammad Ali (RIP) why he threw his first Olympic Gold Medal into the sea. It was a restaurant owned by a white man in a white man's land. Here, a 'white man' comes to ur land, still refuses to serve u in ur own land and all u do is make up excuses for them.
Slavery is still in you.
I knew this was what the op is trying to incite and he has successfully achieved it.what has slavery got to do with it.i discussed this issue with a friend as we stood in front of the house yesterday night .the market is only known to them and a few of us in the area.am saying this as someone that knows the truth.you are shouting slavery

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Firefire(m): 5:00am On Jun 15, 2016
[s]
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.
[/s]

Slavery mentality. Seek help quickly.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by abbeyty(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2016
nellyelitz:
low IQ

you can say that again, the most ridiculous comment i have ever seen here.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by abbeyty(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2016
queenoflafia:

I knew this was what the op is trying to incite and he has successfully achieved it.what has slavery got to do with it.i discussed this issue with a friend as we stood in front of the house yesterday night .the market is only known to them and a few of us in the area.am saying this as someone that knows the truth.you are shouting slavery

dont trying to justify this rubbish, i believe some white people patronise africans shop in Europe and America too, do they send them back saying that the shop is only for african. That is racism doing it to you in your own land even makes it worse

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by otipoju(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.

I pray that God will restore a new brain for you.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Ladycloud(f): 8:04am On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
yet you buy tooth pick from them
shebi, u were there when I bought the toothpick
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2016
jiggaz:
I just saw this on instagram and decided to bring it here.... Anyone in Abuja that lives at Gwarimpa please confirm... Have anyone experienced this?
Hahahahahahaha.

That serves Nigerians right. The country where foreigners rule local citizens.

Expect more drama~ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by delishpot: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
why you no go club say you wan enter by force say you no go pay then you will know that no be by foreigner. Is it every shop you can enter abi you de enter Ferrari shop. All they need to do is call price for you and you will leave abi you sabi read Chinese know Wetin dem write? Why don't you build your own supermarket and fence them. No you want ready-made that you will go and spoil with your naija nonsense

Does the club stop people based on race? Does Ferrari stop people based on race? Do they syop people based on the fact that they can not read or write? If NO, then you need to go rethink and come back with a better excuse as to why you love to be treated like a second class citizen in your own land

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2016
mikolo80:
she was made a slave against her will, she had to stand her ground. You can't even make tooth pick and you want to challenge your only source of tooth pick. Ordinary tomato you're all crying. Imagine if they decide to not sell cheap stuff to you. Who go cry pass. Simply avoid the shop and build your own and discriminate against them. O I forgot. You can't do nathing. You invited them to colonise you and now you're complaining

Just cos you want to eat beef... call the cow Uncle Cow.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by oluwafreshkid(m): 8:54am On Jun 15, 2016
Fedayeen02:
i gave you the 55th Like for the Rosa Park example.

Kowema you have been discombobulated by this guy

She just had to show the world her level of reasoning... pathetic!
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Qualer: 9:04am On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:

is it that you are quite stupid or what?
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Qualer: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

You are a learner , if I was told somewhere is a private property I simply don't trespass . All this talk of Mandela and Rosa parks fighting for equality is different from the topic here. Are private clubs that allow members only in Nigeria owned by Chinese?

go gain some knowledge before coming to spew your ignorant drivel here!

Chinese Restaurant in Kenya Shut Down for ‘No Blacks’ Policy

If you’re a Chinese restaurant in Kenya, it seems counterintuitive to enforce a “no blacks” policy at your establishment, but apparently there was such a place as recently as yesterday.

The AFP reports that that Nairobi’s Chongqing Chinese restaurant was shut down yesterday after it emerged that they would not let Africans into their restaurant, sparking a social media campaign and getting its owners hauled before authorities. The restaurant was quickly shut down after it emerged that the restaurant was operating without the appropriate licenses, and will remain closed until the management complies with local regulations.

In a statement, Nairobi governor Evans Kidero emphasized that “all business and service providers must ensure that all customers and clients are treated with respect and dignity, irrespective of race, colour, sex, tribe and religion.”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by 9ijaprince(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9acS8numi6M

[size=14pt]Racist chinese gets beat up after insulting black people[/size]

see blow! ebi like say na mohammed ali trained that guy.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by Horus(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2016
queenoflafia:
They are on my street in war college.maybe its because they were robbed not long ago.

So just because they were robbed (maybe) you believe that they have the right to segregate?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by elopee3000(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Uduak2019:

I don't even consider Eastern Europeans whites...Western European don't see them as real whites, they are even racists towards them...LOL. When I mean whites..I mean Americans, Canadians, Australians and Western Europeans.
so u dont see easthern europe as white lol nigerians and thier mentality so somebody from kenya is not black cus his from east africa?please white is white but with difrent idealogy u dont blame eastern european for 50 years they were undercommunist rule, and u think white british or white american love blacks more than person from easthern europe?they insults in each other but later they re still white if u dont believe go to skin head meeting to see all the nationalites there

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by double0seven(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2016
that restaurant I believe is a resturant open to the public, right in public view with see-through large glass panes and with signboards and sorts creating awareness.

But if a restaurant is established, secluded within a big private space, no signs, no nothing, and catering exclusively for Chinese community, I doubt if any citizens would have grounds for complaints. Now that's a private restaurant.

Don't know how this supermarket is. But if it's like some guys Jere I've said, that there are no signboards or publicity of any kind, that it's a private store for catering to needs of Chinese community. Then that will be an entirely different thing.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by bizgenius1: 10:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9acS8numi6M

[size=14pt]Racist chinese gets beat up after insulting black people[/size]

Nice video cool

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by louqas: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Qualer:

go gain some knowledge before coming to spew your ignorant drivel here!

Chinese Restaurant in Kenya Shut Down for ‘No Blacks’ Policy

If you’re a Chinese restaurant in Kenya, it seems counterintuitive to enforce a “no blacks” policy at your establishment, but apparently there was such a place as recently as yesterday.

The AFP reports that that Nairobi’s Chongqing Chinese restaurant was shut down yesterday after it emerged that they would not let Africans into their restaurant, sparking a social media campaign and getting its owners hauled before authorities. The restaurant was quickly shut down after it emerged that the restaurant was operating without the appropriate licenses, and will remain closed until the management complies with local regulations.

In a statement, Nairobi governor Evans Kidero emphasized that “all business and service providers must ensure that all customers and clients are treated with respect and dignity, irrespective of race, colour, sex, tribe and religion.”

So?
According to your post "In a statement, Nairobi governor Evans Kidero emphasized that “all business and service providers must ensure that all customers and clients are treated with respect and dignity, irrespective of race, colour, sex, tribe and religion.”
What business does an African have In a Chinese restaurant that you all want to kill yourselves unless you are allowed in one. N.a. by force.
Abeg stay off my mention before you start telling me I must gate crash anywhere I was told I'm not allowed in.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by omoharry(f): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2016
kowema:
Is that the only supermarket in Abuja?... It's not by force to patronize their business so keep moving.
Dont say that na..Chinese cannot come to your country, Nigerian and be practising racism right under your nose and you do not see any thing bad about it? if they cannot stand Nigerians as we are black then what are they doing here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by omoharry(f): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

So?
According to your post "In a statement, Nairobi governor Evans Kidero emphasized that “all business and service providers must ensure that all customers and clients are treated with respect and dignity, irrespective of race, colour, sex, tribe and religion.”
What business does an African have In a Chinese restaurant that you all want to kill yourselves unless you are allowed in one. N.a. by force.
Abeg stay off my mention before you start telling me I must gate crash anywhere I was told I'm not allowed in.
As long as they are operating in an African soil then the locals have a business accessing which ever chinese restaurant they desire.i am amazed at your comment..how dare you support this act of racism..i think you must have been born in a racist enviroment for you to be able to tolerate this kind of distainful behavior..i doubt if you are a black person..if you are then you must be suffering from a deep rooted inferiority complex but if you are an asian..then i advice that you ask your asian brothers to learn how to respect thier host communities or take thier bloody racism back to thier Asian countries..we do not need such nor are we use to it here in Nigeria ..This is a black country..do you hear that..a black country.If any chinese feels he cannot mingle with a black skin then he should remain in his country or go west where he will be treated in his own coin of racism.

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by louqas: 11:18am On Jun 15, 2016
omoharry:
As long as they are operating in an African soil then the locals have a business accessing which ever chinese restaurant they desire.i am amazed at your comment..how dare you support this act of racism..i think you must have been born in a racist enviroment for you to be able to tolerate this kind of distainful behavior..i doubt if you are a black person..if you are then you must be suffering from a deep rooted inferiority complex but if you are an asian..then i advice that you ask your asian brothers to learn how to respect thier host communities or take thier bloody racism back to thier Asian countries..we do not need such nor are we use to it here in Nigeria ..This is a black country..do you hear that..a black country.If any chinese feels he cannot mingle with a black skin then he should remain in his country or go west where he will be treated in his own coin of racism.

Stop this rants abeg. Even right there wherever you are in Nigeria there are places you are not allowed to enter how many times have you called those places racist. You are just being paranoid. I ask you If you were told At the entrance of a gay club that non gays are not allowed will you insist in entering? Or if you were prevented from entering a members only club will you gate crash. Get your priorities right . It's not only Asians that have such restricted peroperties , even blacks deny other blacks entry to private property.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by omoharry(f): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

Stop this rants abeg. Even right there wherever you are in Nigeria there are places you are not allowed to enter how many times have you called those places racist. You are just being paranoid. I ask you If you were told At the entrance of a gay club that non gays are not allowed will you insist in entering? Or if you were prevented from entering a members only club will you gate crash. Get your priorities right . It's not only Asians that have such restricted peroperties , even blacks deny other blacks entry to private property.
It was not a restricted supermarket..kindly go back to what the op wrote before you decide to take side with your kingsmen..is like saying super market such as shop rite, goodies, spar and what have you, are considered as private establishiment,..if they are, then there should not have been need for a sign post to advertise thier business..you are just blind with your hate for Nigerians for you to be taking such side...i am sure you have not gotten over the fact that we rejected the aborminable gay activities in the country...anyway..they will not last in this country with this practice..they dealth with them in Kenyan..now they are doing it in Nigeria..the restaurant will be shut down in no time..we just need to spread the news of this distainful behaviour to the public..as for you..you are a lost and demoralize citizen that is just a playing with your keyboard to entertain yourself by getting us online upset, that is all.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by louqas: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2016
omoharry:
It was not a restricted supermarket..kindly go back to what the op wrote before you decide to take side with your kingsmen..is like saying super market such as shop rite, goodies, spar and what have you, are considered as private establishiment,..if they are, then there should not have been need for a sign post to advertise thier business..you are just blind with your hate for Nigerians for you to be taking such side...i am sure you have not gotten over the fact that we rejected the aborminable gay activities in the country...anyway..they will not last in this country with this practice..they dealth with them in Kenyan..now they are doing it in Nigeria..the restaurant will be shut down in no time..we just need to spread the news of this distainful behaviour to the public..as for you..you are a lost and demoralize citizen that is just a playing with your keyboard to entertain yourself by getting us online upset, that is all.

Rants.
Go and shut it now ,only can make mouth online .
Now if you don't have anything to say don't insult me . Don't let me decend on you this afternoon . I know your problem it's called insecurity.
Re: Chinese Supermarket In Abuja Where Nigerians Are Not Allowed Access by blackpanda: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
louqas:

Wrong
If you were told At the entrance of a gay club that only gays are allowed will you insist on entering? Or if you were told At the gate of a private club that it's members only will you gate crash?
This isn't about standing any ground but following simple instruction

Actually u are very wrong. This is a race issue. Did they not get their license to build and operate from the Nigerian govt??
Gay or private clubs are a completely different issue. And actually gay clubs do not even prevent others from entering. Ladies actually like going they cos its more fun and nobody will be hitting on u annoyingly. As for private club u said it all, its "private". But this is not a "private" supermarket, which by the way would be illegal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Celebrate New N100 Note / Fish Farming Business / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.