Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] (7294 Views)

Tecno Camon C9; Which Colour Appeals More To You / My Experience Using The Tecno Camon C9 + Few Spec And Official Price / List Of Official Tecno Offices Where You Can Buy Camon C9 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by jheed: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2016
So, I just left the venue of the Tecno Camon C9 launch, seeing many celebrities, including the beautiful Adunni Ade. I carefully paid attention to the presentation of the device itself and I saw quite a number of people sampling its camera. Boy o boy! The online reviews aren't a lie. And yes, the food was GOOD.

Here comes the interesting part, I overheard someone discussing the price of the Camon C9 with the popular Odunlade, in the bid to remain secretive, he said it was between N48,000 — N53,000. Do you think it's worth the price?

1 Like

Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by csc2(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2016
I don't expect nothing less than that. Waiting for Black Friday grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Xhaka(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
Very much afforadable
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Dembali: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
OP, You said the Price have been Revealed but you are still posting a Rumoured Price. On the contrary, 50k less for a phone with such features is Veryvery Reasonable.
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by NCP: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tecno should just go ahead and tell people #55000 for C9.
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Minesota1(f): 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2016
Totally worth it...
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Engnrcollins(m): 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
Expect the price range to fall within 50-70k .
Iykeblog - Tech Blog
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Davidovinci(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
Engnrcollins:
Expect the price range to fall within 50-70k .
Iykeblog - Tech Blog

Watch people move to another phone.... If it's more than 48k..

Infinix Hote 'S' is coming..Lemme wait and compare the prices

Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by mosjames: 5:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
I guess it will be less than 50k
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Marvel1206: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm.. Na yesterday dem announce boom j8 oh, today c9.. Before u buy am dem dn announce another badoo phone..

And u keep chasing them

1 Like

Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by badonkadonk: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Davidovinci:

Me sef dey patiently wait for the infinix hot 'S'... Wan see wetin the phone gat to offer..
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Davidovinci(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
badonkadonk:

Me sef dey patiently wait for the infinix hot 'S'... Wan see wetin the phone gat to offer..

You wey know...........
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Annapecky(f): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Una wey gt money who go buy phone 4 me?
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Folakeme: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
The price has nt even been decided yet,You should have jst said "Hey guys,I wanna share the pics wit me n Odunlade to you" undecided

2 Likes

Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Adenugay(m): 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
Well, we do not think is too much
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Tonydeeb(m): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
Davidovinci:

You do know Tecno et Infinix is of same mother company right?.
The tarnished image of 'Tecno' prompted them to introduce into the market a new brand under a different name.
Good of them though, their reputation is gradually ameliorating!.
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
The price is exorbitant, If you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by olabest(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
jheed:
So, I just left the venue of the Tecno Camon C9 launch, seeing many celebrities, including the beautiful Adunni Ade. I carefully paid attention to the presentation of the device itself and I saw quite a number of people sampling its camera. Boy o boy! The online reviews aren't a lie. And yes, the food was GOOD.

Here comes the interesting part, I overheard someone discussing the price of the Camon C9 with the popular Odunlade, in the bid to remain secretive, he said it was between N48,000 — N53,000. Do you think it's worth the price?
.... Make I sell my Infiniti hot note pro to get this phone ASAP
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by oscillation55(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
If it's 50k or less I must say its reasonable
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Davidovinci(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
Tonydeeb:

You do know Tecno et Infinix is of same mother company right?.
The tarnished image of 'Tecno' prompted them to introduce into the market a new brand under a different name.
Good of them though, their reputation is gradually ameliorating!.

Trust me, I Know
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Annapecky:
Na wa, i tink say na only me alarm dey blow
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Mainman4: 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hot S will be cheaper than C9, it wil jst be like Phantom 5 and Zero 3.....While zipping my kunu, let me keep on watchin tecno and infinix. Thou 50k is reserved sha
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by FengChui(m): 11:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Annapecky:

Come Gwagwalada make I buy am for you.
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Kessythegeek(m): 12:29am On Jun 15, 2016
tecno have always been known to produce Rubbish
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by 00Ademi(m): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2016
Rara oo..
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by teelaweee(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Davidovinci:

people still buy infinix? with their terrible cameras and low-life span battery? even itel sef dey follow infinix drag quality.
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Davidovinci(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2016
teelaweee:

people still buy infinix? with their terrible cameras and low-life span battery? even itel sef dey follow infinix drag quality.

If only you've used the hot note/pro and the note 2 series you'd have a different opinion 'bout infinix......dem battery gbaski tbh

1 Like

Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
csc2:
I don't expect nothing less than that. Waiting for Black Friday grin grin grin
lol you know right?when's that thing taking place sef?I mean month,December abi?
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Davidovinci:

If only you've used the hot note/pro and the note 2 series you'd have a different opinion 'bout infinix......dem battery gbaski tbh
hot note 2 isn't a bad phone and the camera is also lit,I have seen it before but infinix zero 2??I can never buy it,even in my next life,its wack..and e cost pass hot note2
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Only if they could make the price more affordable, 50k is quite much sha...ahnahn..50k?although who go buy gobuy.
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Davidovinci(m): 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
hot note 2 isn't a bad phone and the camera is also lit,I have seen it before but infinix zero 2??I can never buy it,even in my next life,its wack..and e cost pass hot note2

Lol Totally agree with you on zero 2........
Re: Price Of The Tecno Camon C9 REVEALED [HOT] by Annapecky(f): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2016
FengChui:

Come Gwagwalada make I buy am for you.
no. p send transport sharp sharp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Purchase The Latest Tecno/infinix/itel Devices At Carlcare Service Centre Opebi / Black Berry Bold 5 For Sale / UK Used Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra For Sale In Nigeria At 840k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.