Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit (3079 Views)

God's Love Can Heal Any Broken Home / I Want Prophet Tb Joshua To Heal My Heart Disease- Any Synagogue Member Here? / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by Jaybee2412(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2009
Can a pastor really heal the blind or preform miracles like Jesus Christ? Or is it all about deceiving people to get followership and make more money. Do you still believe that they can perform miracles just like Jesus Christ?
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by toshacer: 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
answer the question by yourself, abi u no be human being too? Wetin be that kind of question, abi u dey miss yah woman?
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by Jaybee2412(m): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2009
answer the question by yourself, abi u no be human being too? Wetin be that kind of question, abi u dey miss yah woman?

I don't know the answer, I am confused thats why I am asking the question. What has missing your woman got to do with the question, use your head or shut up
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by manmustwac(m): 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2009
if u believe that you'll believe anything
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2009
Here's what the Bible says:

Mark 16
16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

If you believe in Jesus, then you can do that. You don't have to be a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by Tudor6(f): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2009
mactao:

Here's what the Bible says:

Mark 16
16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

This is pure and absolute rubbish!
If this crap you've written works common malaria wouldn't be killing people in nigeria. . . .infact hospitals will go out of business!

How many people have you healed with your delusions?
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by bindex(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
Tudór:

This is pure and absolute rubbish!
If this crap you've written works common malaria wouldn't be killing people in nigeria. . . .infact hospitals will go out of business!

How many people have you healed with your delusions?

The problem is that they believe all these lies, If you ask them how many people with cancer they have personally healed themselves personally you will begin to hear different kind of excuses.
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by banom(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2009
healing the blind can only happen on Tv or movies, any other place after that is IMPOSSIBLE.
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by hubreality(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2009
Believing is a choice not a magic. Why the worry when you're not the sick one seeking the healing power of Jesus Christ. Pray not to be ravaged with sickness and disease to know if miracles were real.
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by Pygru: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2013
mactao: Here's what the Bible says:

Mark 16

John 14:12 Kjv
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Re: Can A Pastor Really Heal Any Terminal Disease? Or Just A Deceit by MightySparrow: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2013
No pastor has ever healed any sickness no more can any pastor healed any sickness curable, incurable or terminal. The HEALER is JESUS. I have personal testimony of my co - student prayer that healed me of 10 years migraine. I have seen leg an inch shorter grow in a crusade.
Readers help this fellow with living testimonies. Jesus is LORD!

(1) (Reply)

Was The "holy" Mary A Virgin After: / I Think I Am Slowly Becoming An Atheist. / Let No One Deceive You: You Can Live Sin-free Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.