Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank (11347 Views)

Vacancy For Solar Regional Sales Representative At Schneider Electric / Suntrust Oil Company Ongoing Recruitment / Suntrust Oil Company Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by TGM2015: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please note
abumeinben:
just called the line, recruitment starts in September....so is the mail.
warm reception they have there.
Thank you.

The Bank
SunTrust Bank, inspired by the future, is a privately held Commercial Bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria under the BOFIA.
SunTrust Bank is poised to create value for its customers by leveraging on our competencies and a team of highly motivated staff, we work tirelessly to develop & provide a broad range of unique financial services and products to consumers, small business, corporations, governments and institutions with that will positively impact their business.

We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible. The Bank focuses its lending activities on SME Finance, Retail/Consumer Banking, medium to large Corporate Finance and explores other specialized Development/infrastructure financing activities.

SunTrust Bank is committed to meeting the financial service needs of the communities it serves in a friendly, professional manner, while improving shareholder value. We strive to earn a superior return while maintaining an uncompromising commitment to the principles of honesty and integrity. Our commitments to our shareholders, customers and employees will enable the Company maintain a level of profitability necessary to remain independent for the benefit of the communities we serve.

Joining the Bank
Our business is streamlined in to key areas; Sales and Marketing, Finance and Risk Management, e-commerce / e-channels and Support Services. If you are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team then contact us at: careers@suntrustng.com with an updated copy of your profile and we will get back to you on opportunities within the bank whenever available.

Website/Contact
Head Office:

1, Oladele Olashore Street,
Off Sanusi Fafunwa street,
Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria.
Telephone: +234 (01) 2802141-5
http://suntrustng.com/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by TGM2015: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
Also note that this bank has commenced clearing operations as an indirect Bank effective for May 27, 2016 with the Bank Name of Suntrust Bank Nigeria Limited and Ecobank as their Clearing and Settlement Bank.

You can also visit and explore their website for more information.

1 Like

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by debbie(f): 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nice one...i hope they meet up with the demands in the banking industry.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by bioduneberry(m): 6:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
TGM2015:
Also note that this bank has commenced clearing operations as an indirect Bank effective for May 27, 2016 with the Bank Name of Suntrust Bank Nigeria Limited and Ecobank as their Clearing and Settlement Bank.

You can also visit and explore their website for more information.

Thanks for the info.

Emails sent to the address you posted are not delivering.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by naijaboy756: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Not delivering
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by naijaboy756: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
Not delivering. I saw this on their website sometime ago. Emails not delivering
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by TGM2015: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2016
bioduneberry:

Thanks for the info.

Emails sent to the address you posted are not delivering.

I really do not send any mail to the said link before posting but try sending one seeing your post and discovered your assertion is true.

I do not know the extent of validity my next sentence is. I recently observed that mail sent from my personal email to my corporate email are not delivering most especially staff of financial institutions. This might also applied to their email or maybe they are yet to validate the email as they are still in process of establishment.

I will advise you call them or visit any of their offices.

Head Office:
Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria.

Abuja Regional Office:
50 Kumasi Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja.
Telephone: + 234 (09) 6232117-9

South South Regional Office:
Trans Amadi,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Exponental(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Best of luck to all applicants.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by hardbody: 8:15pm On Jun 14, 2016
Bank again? These applicants no dey hear word. 2 years down the line, they will downsize by 75% and you guys will come to NL crying blue murder. Anyway, what do I know

1 Like

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Lnxxxxx(m): 8:29pm On Jun 14, 2016
hardbody:
Bank again? These applicants no dey hear word. 2 years down the line, they will downsize by 75% and you guys will come to NL crying blue murder. Anyway, what do I know
Uncle, so what would you advise. Sit back and fold our arms, ignoring bank jobs.
Wouldn't it be better to advise people to apply and start saving for the future or even start a business.

2 Likes

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by naijaboy756: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm not sure this recruitment is current..

1 Like

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by hardbody: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lnxxxxx:

Uncle, so what would you advise. Sit back and fold our arms, ignoring bank jobs.
Wouldn't it be better to advise people to apply and start saving for the future or even start a business.

I agree with you. However some successful applicants will live large forgetting that the job is transient. Therein lies the folly. All the best though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Adesiji77: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
hardbody:

I agree with you. However some successful applicants will live large forgetting that the job is transient. Therein lies the folly. All the best though.

Hmm...a banker should start planning retirement (Plan B) from the date of resumption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by bioduneberry(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2016
TGM2015:

I really do not send any mail to the said link before posting but try sending one seeing your post and discovered your assertion is true.

I do not the extent of validity my next sentence is. I recently observed that I any mail sent from my personal email to my corporate email are not delivering most especially staff of financial institutions. This might also applied to the email or they are yet to valid that email as they are still in process of establishment.

I will advise you call or visit their office

Head Office:

Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria.

Abuja Regional Office:

50 Kumasi Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja.

Trans Amadi,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.

OK noted.

I really appreciate your response. I will make some enquiries.

1 Like

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by davide470(m): 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2016
There is no 2015 Audited results on their website, but 2014 FY results was pretty impressive.

..and it looks like the core business of the bank is Mortgage banking.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Lnxxxxx(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
hardbody:

That's true but the lay off issue is not exclusive to the banking industry. For some reason the media carry mass sacking in the banking industry on their head. You should check out the oil and gas sector, most of the contract staffs have been sacked since while there have been mass sacking in the servicing sectors especially.
In summary, you get sacked in any sector and it's better to apply and even live it up (even if it's for a little while) thus avoiding social vices for now.
Don't forget that unemployment and social vices follow each other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Tunechi1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Make dem no do like all dis banks sha oo
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by TGM2015: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lnxxxxx:

That's true but the lay off issue is not exclusive to the banking industry. For some reason the media carry mass sacking in the banking industry on their head. You should check out the oil and gas sector, most of the contract staffs have been sacked since while there have been mass sacking in the servicing sectors especially.
In summary, you get sacked in any sector and it's better to apply and even live it up (even if it's for a little while) thus avoiding social vices for now.
Thank you for your post. The years spent can not be a waste as it will adds to one post graduate (relevant) experience given one an edge to apply for experienced hired post than pursuing a graduate executive jobs forcing one to be reducing his/her age yearly.
As advised, one need to start planning his/her exit on the day of resumption (for all private businesses) and use part of the savings to further his/her professional and educational qualifications than living a flamboyant life such as investing in expensive car, costly apartment and furniture, etc.

I think I saw something like mortgage on their website but by their license they are licensed as regional commercial bank just like Wema bank. So if their current focus is on mortgage (which I am not sure of), they have the opportunity of expanding and operating like other commercial banks.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Adesiji77: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lnxxxxx:

Nice points. Thumbs up!
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by opribo(m): 3:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Who are the owners and management team, and aalso athey in anyway affiliated to the Suntrust Bank in the USA. Just curious though before I take any action.

1 Like

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by abumeinben(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Blessedgurl(f): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2016
abumeinben:

Thanks for the info. Please, does that simply mean we should wait till September before submitting our CVs.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by abumeinben(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Thanks for the info. Please, does that simply mean we should wait September before submitting our CVs.

well she said I could do that anytime...but recruitment commences in Sept.

Now my issue is "Island" embarassed
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Blessedgurl(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2016
abumeinben:

well she said I could do that anytime...but recruitment commences in Sept.

Now my issue is "Island" embarassed
Thanks again. But if you can't cope with the Job being on the Island then you can apply for their other regions if you can relocate.
*My Opinion though*
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by abumeinben(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
Blessedgurl:

Thanks again. But if you can't cope with the Job being on the Island then you can apply for their other regions if you can relocate.
*My Opinion though*

work on the island already
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Blessedgurl(f): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
abumeinben:

work on the island already
Okay...
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by oddy4real(m): 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
I am very much aware that the Bank outsourced recruitment of graduate trainees to another company and that was concluded sometime around May...
TGM2015:
Please note

Thank you.

Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by zingo42(f): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2016
TGM2015:

I do not know the extent of validity my next sentence is. I recently observed that mail sent from my personal email to my corporate email are not delivering most especially staff of financial institutions. This might also applied to their email or maybe they are yet to validate the email as they are still in process of establishment.

Head Office:
Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria.

Abuja Regional Office:
50 Kumasi Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja.

Trans Amadi,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
cool
TGM2015:

Head Office:
Victoria Island, Lagos,
Lagos State, Nigeria.

Abuja Regional Office:
50 Kumasi Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja.

Trans Amadi,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria.
pls I want to apply,how do I get there site,thanks
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by TheeRevelation: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
I will surely keep tabs on them.

September is still a bit far though.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by Ashmark(m): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
TheeRevelation:
I will surely keep tabs on them.
September is still a bit far though.
They have started operation in August 1st,2016.
Did anybody receive invite after submitting CV.
Re: New Registered Regional Bank - Suntrust Nigeria Bank by nenyec(f): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2016
Ashmark:
They have started operation in August 1st,2016. Did anybody receive invite after submitting CV.

how did u apply cos d email dere is nt going.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sales Rep Vacancy @ --time Sensitive, Hurry!!! / Job Vacancy Adverts Lines To Beware Of / Who Got These Also....pls Someone Should Help With An Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.