Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt (29851 Views)

Lagos Task Force Arrests 76 Hoodlums In One Night At Oshodi (Photos) / David Gospel Aniefiok's Car Burnt By 'Jealous' Hoodlums In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Hoodlums In Edo Destroy APC Car, Injure One Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
PORT HARCOURT: Thirteen suspected hoodlums have been gun down by the Police and the army in separate operations in Rivers state.

Spokesman of the 2 Amphibious Brigade , Captain Lazarus Eli said five suspected cultists were killed in a fresh military operation in the early hour of Tuesday in two communities in Emohua, adding that the operation to rid the state of cultists will continue.

The Paramount ruler HRH Eze Edi Igwe Mathias
The Police on its part said eight suspected hoodlums were shot dead in a fierce gun battle on Tuesday.

The state Police Public relations officer, DSP Ahmad Muhammad who spoke on the incident said three of those killed were kidnappers who abducted the Paramount ruler of Ubimini community in Emohua local government area on 28/5/16, adding that the monarch was rescued in Umapu community, Imo state.

He said one AK47 rifle was among items recovered from the hoodlums.

“HRH Eze Edi Igwe Mathais, JP the paramount ruler of Ubimini community, Emohua kidnapped on 28/5/16 by five armed men in his palace was rescued at Umapu in Imo state,”, he said.

He said 5 hoodlums were also shot dead by the Police in Elele who attacked the Elele Prison farm in the early hours of Tuesday, adding that one AK 47 riffle, 2 special riffle and three locally made guns were among items recovered from the hoodlums.

The Police spokesman in the state said the corpse of the five were deposited in the morgue.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/army-police-gun-13-hoodlums-rivers/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by DaBullIT(m): 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
I'm waiting for someone to say it's IPOB protesters

17 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Tonnierichy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Rivers agaaaaiiinnnn undecided
Home of bloodthirsty people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Efe3: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
nsogbu di!

3 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wike just lost some faithfuls

33 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Efe3: 7:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:

grow up!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Popogri: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
This guy hit front page in 32 mins? Ol boy, I tap into your anointing. This year is my year too. Unlimited Favour shall me mine cool

3 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by cozy7(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Our security forces are trying. Make PHCN bring light so they can see clearer n do more.....

3 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by omolola15(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
I hope these people won't twist it into something else.
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by obelex(m): 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
IPOB PROTESTERS

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by benedictac(f): 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
kenonze:
Wike just lost some faithfuls

Haba! get small sense na

8 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
8 out of that 13 are innocent
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Micheezy7(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
This hoodlums/Cultist self...

Risking their lifes for nothing undecided
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Blizzy9ja: 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
I just hope they don't kill innocent people...

I dont trust SARS

7 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by stano2(m): 7:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
OK good for them
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by youngeagle(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
The way we are killing ourselves in this country is so appalling,why do we have jails,rehabilitation centers, human lives means nothing to our security agencies they just kill at will with no remorse and we celebrate this evil trend that's so bad,people do change with time but lost life can never be recovered.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Willybos(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by armadeo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hoodlums

Rivers state. Who is battling for supremacy here.

In this countey till we get it right it would never work. Till an individual realises he represents a people not his village this will continue to occur. If the youths refuse to fight who would die. Certainly not the politicians.

But here we are excellence sacrificed on the alter of mediocrity. it is well.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by Sweetcollins: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
They re just doing their paid jobs na
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by lonelydora: 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
As I saw that news without even opening it I knew it must be either in Emuoha or Omoku.

Rivers people are just bunch of lazy people. Work them no gree work, na free money and woman they like.

2 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by ochiq(m): 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
Kill...kill...kill...kill kil kill everywhere! Human being life no longer mean more than that of a mosquito!!! I wonder what happened to respect and sanctity for the human life

sarrki:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/army-police-gun-13-hoodlums-rivers/

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by sirthisthickkal: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2016
youngeagle:
The way we are killing ourselves in this country is so appalling,why do we have jails,rehabilitation centers, human lives means nothing to our security agencies they just kill at will with no remorse and we celebrate this evil trend that's so bad,people do change with time but lost life can never be recovered.
when the hardened cultists or criminals were slaughtering the lives of innocent people, you didn't suggest this. Hypocrite!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by passionate88: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by PrinceIkye: 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
GOOD TO KNOW
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by gbaskiboy: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
And the crime rate is still on increase
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by johnstar(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
grin how's master lie mohammed? grin
Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by YoursGEJ(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
denkyw:
8 out of that 13 are innocent

detective investigator. Show us your report to prove your claim. Anu mpama

2 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by bayocanny: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
I just hope they don't kill innocent people...

I dont trust SARS
Read the headline very well, they said HOODLUMS not innocent people....

2 Likes

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by bayocanny: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
obelex:
IPOB PROTESTERS
I feel for your parents Tribalism has eaten deep into your soul
You need jisos

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by JBismarck(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2016
WEST side the BEST side

1 Like

Re: Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt by HopeAtHand: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Cultism is bad. It leads to early death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brothers-in-law Stab Their Sister’s Husband For Slapping Her / Drunk Policemen Kill Two In Edo During New Year Celebration (Photos) / EFCC Seizes N1.1 Billion Gold At Abuja Airport, Goes After Four Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.