Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

peardrops - Being girl - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / peardrops - Being girl (1287 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

peardrops - Being girl by pearldrops(f): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2005
being a lady is not just in the name but the what nots that come aloneside it
Re: peardrops - Being girl by playboy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2005
Of course being a lady is not just in the name.So many adjectives have been used in the past to describe who is a true lady.I don't really want to start listing the adjectives but I want to ask,how many girls out there are truly ladies as in ladies?
Re: peardrops - Being girl by playboy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2005
pearldrops,are u a true lady.?.By the way nice pic..hot I must say
Re: peardrops - Being girl by casper(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2005
nice top and nice "things under ur top" grin grin grin
Re: peardrops - Being girl by nike4luv(f): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2005
caspera!

nice pict pearly sis!..man i love de ones on ur profile!..rock on!
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Rhodalyn(f): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2005
nice pics u have dere,very pretty cool cool
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Z4M4eva(f): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2005
I was just wondering , did u rele have to post ur pic?
Re: peardrops - Being girl by larger20(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2005
Z4M4eva:

I was just wondering , did u rele have to post your pic?

Hey girl, the pic is not for you....It is for us to see. Post your own if you want to compete..She is looking good and I wish I had an a.s.s like that....pearls baby no mind this girl, write me make we yan well....

larger_20
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Z4M4eva(f): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2005
I was only wondering why she posted the pic. I don't want to compete with her, there is no point in that, I am far more prettier than she is.I don't need to post my pic to prove that. angry
Re: peardrops - Being girl by larger20(m): 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2005
Z4M4eva:

I was only wondering why she posted the pic. I don't want to compete with her, there is no point in that, I am far more prettier than she is.I don't need to post my pic to prove that. angry

If u dont want to compete...and u belive u r better than her...Ladies dont like guys being honest with them on how they look. Send me ur pic and if i say u r preety..then u truly r....Anyways...Are u single?
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Z4M4eva(f): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2005
No, commited

The "M" in my screename stands for Michael shortened "Myke", I call him Myke, because he prefers that, and everyone calls him that too, his friends e.t.c

Z - my name - Zainab
Re: peardrops - Being girl by larger20(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2005
Ah! ok..good for u..
Re: peardrops - Being girl by adesodgi(m): 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2005
WOW shocked ,are those real,can i touch them?
men nice pics GIRL, now i know y they say-if u've got them flaunt em.if am the guy,wo i would be a very jealous one o....i right in front of you "NO TRESSPASSERS"
Re: peardrops - Being girl by chillin(f): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2005
hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: peardrops - Being girl by nike4luv(f): 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2005
Z4M4eva:

No, commited

The "M" in my screename stands for Michael shortened "Myke", I call him Myke, because he prefers that, and everyone calls him that too, his friends e.t.c

Z - my name - Zainab

gurl its not a competition..dont worry abt it..shes pretty and am sure u are too okay?
Re: peardrops - Being girl by larger20(m): 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2005
nike4luv:

girl its not a competition..don't worry about it..shes pretty and am sure u are too okay?

In deed she is..I want her badly .... grin
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Z4M4eva(f): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2005
Who is saying it's a competition?, u people don kolo
Re: peardrops - Being girl by kenflavor(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2005
No body is saying is competition. But you earlier said on this thread that you are prettier than her. I think you can tell that to the goose.
What  I know is that the lady I am looking at on this thread is an Angel,  a rare gem and an epitome of beauty. She will always be prettier than you until the house sees your pix and assess it, then we will truly know if you are prettier than Pearldrops, PERIOD
Re: peardrops - Being girl by pearldrops(f): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2005
that picture was not for u Z4M4eva to comment upon and if she is finding it difficult to see and not talk then av gat no appology for to tender cos l belive this room/topic should be concerning us/we girls talking about our selves and giving ideas not the oother way if u think u can beat me in this,u have a stunning beauty why dont u show us and stop discriminating others,sure does not speak weel of you and on the other hand is shows ur kind of person meaning u are that type that GOSSIPS ALOT

guys/girls thankx for ur pleasant remarks ( YUNCK to u Z4M4eva)
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Z4M4eva(f): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2005
Pearldrops, why don't you chill out?you got a problem with me?and pls can you not insult me?cos i haven't insulted you or anything, all i said was did you really have to place your pic there?I thought it was meant for profiles only, it was just a question.
And i was expecting a simple answer not you being so insultive.Comon girl, it doesn't have to be like that.
Re: peardrops - Being girl by pearldrops(f): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2005
ok girl we're both girls and grown ones too
enough of this foul replies
how r u doing?
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Z4M4eva(f): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2005
I'm k, you?
Re: peardrops - Being girl by kenflavor(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2005
hmmmmm cheesy wink
Re: peardrops - Being girl by kenflavor(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2005
@ZM4Eva+Parldrops

I like that.....   U gals should keep that up. Meanwhile, I will still like ZM4Eva to show us her pix. Nairalanders want to see that your beauty that you professed.
Re: peardrops - Being girl by pearldrops(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2005
ehi neva do ?
ken l bet u av something else in ur mind other than d pix
Re: peardrops - Being girl by kenflavor(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2005
pearldrops:

ehi never do ?
ken l bet u av something else in your mind other than d pix

Baby, there is nothing at all oooo. I am only not happy that most Nairalanders don't like posting their pictures, meanwhile, whenever  they see anyone that does that, instead of encouraging such people, they criticize.
I have known ZM4Eva for more than 2 months on this Forum but I have never set my eyes on her Pix. I hope you gat me

I encourage new members in this forum, expecially those that are very confident of themselves by posting their pix. So, it pains me when someone starts saying things that will discourage them.
@ ZM4Eva
Please NO BEEF. I am only generalising................
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Z4M4eva(f): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2005
k,kool, Kenflavour smiley, but[b] I haven't been on Nairaland for more than two months,not even up to[/b]
Re: peardrops - Being girl by pearldrops(f): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2005
ok now u two settle ur differences
Re: peardrops - Being girl by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 24, 2005
Dang gurl.........do ya thang smiley smiley wink cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: peardrops - Being girl by pearldrops(f): 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2005
H e l l o
Re: peardrops - Being girl by pearldrops(f): 2:30pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi there

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Online Persona Hurt You In Real Life? / Hey Everyone. / Do You Need Diesel? Or Have You Got An Lpo To Supply Diesel Of 15,000 Ltrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.